Jake Quickenden #26 in his head he's Aston Kutcher. Wearing jewellery like that he's more Pat Butcher!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:

Fake Jake, he hunts down "trolls" to dox,
Now renovating his house just for Gogglebox

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Some of these late thread suggestions need to be used for the next few threads they have me creasing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I love when you get genuine newbies, it means people have realised what the person the thread is about is really like! So it just goes to show the whole idea of what tattle is about , to expose the truth about these dickheads!! Some threads I find on tattle are very clicky and don’t like new members and some users think they own the thread because they have been there since thread #1 which is just ridiculous!! (this thread is not like that, yous like to see that more people have discovered how fake Jake and Sophie really are)
This is spot on, I'm pretty new to tattle but have read/lurked for ages. I've made the mistake of posting on a thread to try defend someone, a new member was getting so much tit anyway I ended up being jumped on & made a swift exit. Also I've noticed the same person with multiple accounts just talking bollox. They stand out for always saying they know/met or has friends who know/met whichever thread they are on 😊
I like this thread and a couple of others as mostly people are genuine & hilarious so Thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think the main two suggestions for a collective noun for us Quickenden anti-fans were quickies and fakeys. Did I miss any?
If nobody can add to these two then can whoever makes a new thread add a poll please? 😁
I said cocks 🐔🐔🐔🐔😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thanks for highlighting the exclamation marks, I didn’t realise he did that either 🙈. Maybe my dislike for Fakenden is because I am so like him 😂
I do use !!!!!’s far too often but I will try hard for you guys. I’ll phone exclamations anonymous after Chestouting World!! Be well!! 🙏

That hotel room looks very grotty btw 🤢
On a scale of 1 to Julien Clary how gay is flakey?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

New thread up for our adventures at Chessington & Santorini🙌🏼

Guys I’m not trying to police what people are saying but can we stay the way we always are,witty & welcoming❤ There’s enough threads on tattle where members think the subject is posting (call it intuition, paranoia whatever) without us having a go at any newbies😘 It all seems lighthearted & that’s great but I would hate to be a new poster & feel unwelcome☹ Everyone is welcome here, even the Cuntendens😂

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.