Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gagzi

VIP Member
Chris and Jack look thrilled to be with him! 🤣 Shaughna can't be arsed with him either 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Also, soph has just said she’ll sell the shoes? Surely there’s part of a contract for something gifted that you can’t just sell on?
Anything they are gifted, they aren’t supposed to sell on. Who would buy third hand kids shoes away. As I mentioned earlier, if in a good condition she should give them to charity the skanky bitch 😡

riddleme89

VIP Member
Omg, he's away home and everyone else is out!!?
"They're away clubbing and I said nah, I need my bed"

Mate.. more like you're so full of gear you got sent home and no one can be arsed with you on your own stag!!
"Fresh day tomorrow", aye after another line
These cunts don’t know how to have fun 😂 he’s as boring as her match made in heaven !!

• Heart
  • Haha

al255

VIP Member
It’s awful. Not the tattooist fault however, it doesn’t flow with the rest of the tattoos he’s got. He should have got it on his calf or something? A wolf and a top hat??? Wtf

• Haha

al255

VIP Member
He probably wants to get in the papers as “hilarious comebacks to trolling” 😂 who? Who’s Jake quickenden? Oh yeah a washed up never has been who is trying to stay relevant 🫠🫠

• Haha

instashun

VIP Member
He’s been back at his hotel, in the gym and done a HIIT he must have stayed the bare minimum time that he had to for his work commitment then left.

• Haha
  • Sad

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Dophs done her 5 mins worth of play ground filming for her next reel so she might as well sit in the park and edit the video whilst dad of the year takes over 🙄

Also, she's looks rather over dressed to say they've gone for an hour at the park. Queue slow mo reels in black and white with some pathetic accoustic song playing. Upload due in the next 20mins of course gotta get that 7pm deadline in 🤣

View attachment 1451036
pathetic! Pretending to love spending time with their son but it’s just a bit of boring content to add to what he ate for his dinner 🙄🙄🙄 boring basic bitch.