Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

instashun

VIP Member
And I’ve now been blocked 😆😆😆😆
For clicking no? He’s so fragile it’s unreal. Why put a poll with a yes and no if he is going to do that.

I’ve seen people do polls and put yes/absolutely yes for example if they don’t want the no’s

• Heart
Reactions: 27

riddleme89

VIP Member
I genuinely can’t cope 😂😂
the ones that did turn up hardly know him 😂

His own brother didn’t attend
Chris Hughes gave it a huge miss and marcel ( because they only speak to him when it’s the management making them )
A long lost cousin he’s only just started following
One has fucked off home already
He went home in bed before 12 and his stags stayed out having fun
He wore a outfit he clearly got himself and the stags looked at him like WTF you doing
And he’s spent the whole stag on tattle

tragic mate and to top it off he’s now a fairy god mother in panto 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Humility goes along way.

Social media has robbed certain people of this and replaced it with delusions of grandeur & arrogance.

Instead of being honest, they bend the truth so much it becomes a blatant lie - then the cycle begins.

The constant search for validation.

But the Macdonalds promo - Flackfest to me is a disgrace. It’s a money making excercise built on the tragedy of a woman who committed suicide, where desperate z list nobodies used it to create engagement on their social media platform - CUNTS. All of them. CUNTS.

• Heart

stargirl23

VIP Member
703D42EC-0E8E-4B1C-B457-19B528378DF6.png

1. you don’t know what hard work is
2. When are you ever nice
3. You cannot accept criticism at all 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

redball00n

VIP Member
8730B155-C461-408F-8A15-3AF3154DBD60.png

I’m so glad she shared this riveting information - I’ll sleep so much better tonight knowing this.

boring daft bitch

• Haha
Reactions: 26

riddleme89

VIP Member
So it seems Jake didn’t turn up last night and Aston had to step in a day early
but Aston thinks he’s a cunt aswell 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

stargirl23

VIP Member
I see we now have a person by person post on how long he has known them. Jesus, enjoy your stag Jake.
tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle. Ffs fakey is your stag really that dead you have to get your entertainment from us 😂😂

• Haha

gagzi

VIP Member
Who the fuck goes on Instagram stories on their STAG DO?!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jesus Christ. Find some friends and get a life eh Jake.
I can't believe he's constantly reading and addressing tattle on his STAG DO! The dad is watching comment. The justifying why he's at the gym. Obviously having a shit time & on the marching powder. If you don't care what people think Jake why are you reading! Oh because you do care!! Seriously sad!

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
His “friends” look sick as fuck of his shite. The most boring stag you ever did see. Jesus christ its one to forget 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why is his brother not there?
Also hasn't Lord F got a brother? Also, where's her dad? Weird. I noticed Su wasn't at her "tombstone hen do" either. Very strange set up. They obviously all hate each other! 🤣

• Haha

Whogivesa

Fuuuuuck me, the shit show stag gets worse, they're dropping like flys. One day has been enough and one of them is pissing off home already citing "work". Aye because when you book to go away for a stag 'weekend', you usually book that time off. He's clearly had enough of fuck face, his wanky wardrobe and the shittiest stag in the history of stags.
My toddler has more raucous days out ffs!

• Haha
  • Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
F3742B3E-9ED3-4BBB-8DAA-3703731996ED.jpeg

Is she basically saying it’s obvious he chose to dress like that himself? Look how sad Sophie is trying to get involved with the other Z listers. Also who has time on their stag do to go through liking all the comments? 😂

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Who reads tattle when they get up sad twat. Someone said who goes to the gym on their stag and he replies in his stories.Get a life you arsehole

• Haha
  • Heart

instashun

VIP Member
Ultimately the one person that speaks volumes about this stag is his other brother that he doesn’t bang on about and use for content.

Jake has been engaged and planning this stag for over a year and he isn’t there. That shows how much ‘about family’ Jake is.

• Heart
  • Haha

instashun

VIP Member
Let’s not fall out amongst ourselves not everyone knows everything about every city easy mistake to make

back to knobhead. What’s the bingo for today.

judging how it’s going so far I think a spa day

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Ah where does he know this George from then? He says it’s not about how long you’ve known someone, which is true. But I bet he literally met him for the first time last week 😂

so far we’ve had
1) the photographer who’s engagement party he went to (don’t know how long or where he met him)
2) long lost cousin who he’s probably not spoken to in years
3) someone he’s not known very long

keep letting us know who’s who Jake.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Omg he is sitting reading tattle from his stag. Now telling us how cousin Matty is there, they have always been close and he loves him. Also he is another baldy of the family. He also mentions his brother. Jake why do you live your life for us tho.I mean keep doing it as it’s hilarious and pathetic at the same time. Get more baldy family members over and draw them a hairline on like yours. That would be a laugh:
They’ve always been close so why did they only start following each other on insta a couple of days ago 😂

• Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
What bloody planet does this thick bint live on, is she for real, who is going to pay that much for a pair of trainers/shoes whatever you want to call them.View attachment 1437044
“ yes they are pricey but I like a nice trainer for Leo “ course you do you beggy bitch because you ain’t paying for them 😡
she pisses me off I swear they are gifted like she has said yet she going on like she had paid for them . One beggy bitch . She will have inboxed the company asked for them and said she will advertise them in return . Everything they get is free . So glad I ain’t a beggy cunt and actually work for my own shit ….. thats how you know they skint don’t see rich people begging and doing ads or gifted !!!

• Heart