Jake Quickenden #24 Didn’t get his latest job He looks too young? or they know he’s a 🍆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been keeping up with the page on and off last few weeks, wasn't in the mood for anything tbh. Was going through a really hard time, long story short, me and my OHs dog died suddenly, was attacked by a pack of other dogs, we don't have kids so our Bob was our boy. The friendliest dog you could ever meet,ran up to everyone he met,tail wagging licking them. Still can't look at pictures of him. We were his for 7 years since he was a pup and I'm not afraid to admit, I've been on the brink. I was in the darkest despair so was my OH ,have never seen him cry in the 25 years we're together. But your posts and jokes on here have given me a much needed chuckle when I needed it most. Thank you "bros/mates" you've all been "peng".

*Sorry for the essay, just needed a little vent 💔
I am so incredibly sorry for for loss my love. Sending you so much love and hugs ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've been keeping up with the page on and off last few weeks, wasn't in the mood for anything tbh. Was going through a really hard time, long story short, me and my OHs dog died suddenly, was attacked by a pack of other dogs, we don't have kids so our Bob was our boy. The friendliest dog you could ever meet,ran up to everyone he met,tail wagging licking them. Still can't look at pictures of him. We were his for 7 years since he was a pup and I'm not afraid to admit, I've been on the brink. I was in the darkest despair so was my OH ,have never seen him cry in the 25 years we're together. But your posts and jokes on here have given me a much needed chuckle when I needed it most. Thank you "bros/mates" you've all been "peng".

Aww no way, how awful for you all 😢 ..so sorry to hear this.
Sending you big hugs your way. ❤

• Heart

Awww Elle I’m so sorry for your loss😢 Sending love & hugs to you & your OH, hopefully soon you’ll be able to look back at photos & remember all the good times with your boy❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Oh no that's so awful, you must be absolutely devastated. I'm so very sorry for your loss, Bob sounds lovely. How blessed the three of you were to have had seven years together. That's really heartbreaking, I'm so sorry this happened to you all. Tattle has got me through some very dark times, I'm glad the silliness here has helped you. Much love xxx

• Heart
Thanks for the lovely comments, I come on here for the light heartedness of it all, just the observations ye make have me smiling the witty comments ye make about our favourite 'celebrity' and his family, just a thank you for lifting my mood is all.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

• Heart

I am so sorry

• Heart
Thanks for the lovely comments, I come on here for the light heartedness of it all, just the observations ye make have me smiling the witty comments ye make about our favourite 'celebrity' and his family, just a thank you for lifting my mood is all.
Awh I'm so sorry your having a tough couple of months, but you are so right... tattlers on this thread are wicked!! I genuinely find myself laughing out loud at the comments and it keeps me sane for sure.

Stay on this thread, we'll continue to rip the in the closet for sure and definitely gay for chris hughes first class Bell end and bring him back down to reality!🥰

• Heart

So very sorry for your loss. Thinking of you both ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Doesn’t he say this weekly? Also that hip must be agonising for him infact it’s that bad he’s gonna run down to the sea and have a swim
He must have forgotten about it this morning 😅

• Haha
Sophie’s back with her q&as 😴 it’s so blatant she does these as an excuse to do more aff links 🙄 Why would anyone in their right mind ask her for advice? On what? How to be that desperate to be ‘famous’ you put up with an over attention seeking twit who treats your son like tit and feigns anxiety and illness all the time. No thanks Soph I’ll pass 👍🏻 Also if you’ve got time to do q&as maybe reply to the people on your last post about your code not working 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s getting as bad for doing reels now as he is. Both so thirsty for engagement on the gram 🤢 Strange though considering the amount of different skincare products she advertises, she’s not using any of them on this reel 😂 and after all his begging and tagging of gymshark, she’s made sure that’s the outfit she’s wearing at the end of it 🤦🏻‍♀️ There is definitely no couple on IG as desperate and beggy as these two.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He must have forgotten about it this morning 😅
No, the fake limp has re emerged. Sorry but if you had a bad hip and aching muscles you’d get a hot bath in your hotel room and relax until it was time to do the show surely

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Agree rest, relax,have a nice warm bath a good soak. But he is going to walk/limp all the way to the magical sea water pool and go into the freezing water then walk/limp/moan all the way back....what a 🐔 he is 😆 ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Sophie’s back with her q&as 😴 it’s so blatant she does these as an excuse to do more aff links 🙄 Why would anyone in their right mind ask her for advice? On what? How to be that desperate to be ‘famous’ you put up with an over attention seeking twit who treats your son like tit and feigns anxiety and illness all the time. No thanks Soph I’ll pass 👍🏻 Also if you’ve got time to do q&as maybe reply to the people on your last post about your code not working 🤷🏻‍♀️
I love that someone else has replied giving another code for them to try😂😂 Shows how much she cares, she hasn’t even came on to say she’ll try & get it sorted🙄 They don’t give a duck, they just do the bare minimum to get a pay cheque😡 Latest reel has 118 likes & 5 comments, 4 of which are spam🤣
D9D93E0A-5899-4C1F-96CA-A20C436C9D20.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.