Jake Quickenden #24 Didn’t get his latest job He looks too young? or they know he’s a 🍆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great recap! Lets see how the rest of the week pans out with his hip. Hes worse than the old people at work, but theyve had hip replacements and are over 80 ffs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Guys I’ve been trying to catch up for WEEKS!! Every time I got through one page there was another 5 to read 😂😂😂 I’ve finally caught up you lot are funny fuckers!!!!

I am loving life in my newborn bubble ❤❤❤ But good to see that Jake is still a prick!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
My god only been away two days bleeping hell he really is such a prize knob.Had a proper lol at qvc sue even my daughter said what’s up with her teeth.Sat by the pool drinking a cold beer having a read on here ☀😍😎Great recap he certainly is the gift that keeps giving 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you @Jac In The Box
I’ve started a new job which is frying my brain.I don’t have much time at the moment to have a nosey in here so your recaps are superbly useful🙌

Nice to see the old donkey chopped bleep and his skeleton, thick jawed g/friend are still the useless wank stains they always were 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Could someone post a screenshot, please? :) All the sites I use to watch his stories have been dicking about all bloody day!

ETA ignore me, just seen it posted above, sorry
🙈
because his account is public, you can view on Instagram via safari/google etc if you log out of your account x

Reactions: 8
Guys I’ve been trying to catch up for WEEKS!! Every time I got through one page there was another 5 to read 😂😂😂 I’ve finally caught up you lot are funny fuckers!!!!

I am loving life in my newborn bubble ❤❤❤ But good to see that Jake is still a prick!!!
congratulations my lovely enjoy your bubble ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sophie’s latest ad. Already turned the likes off and only 3 comments and 2 of them are telling her the code doesn’t work 🤦🏻‍♀️ and she carries on like she’s a top rate influencer 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I’m sorry but why the duck has this absolute imbecile put cereal bars in the fridge 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sophie’s latest ad. Already turned the likes off and only 3 comments and 2 of them are telling her the code doesn’t work 🤦🏻‍♀️ and she carries on like she’s a top rate influencer 😂
Hee saggy tits on that pic. You think she would atheist cover them up , the state that they are in. Another jake, thinks she's gorgeous

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've been keeping up with the page on and off last few weeks, wasn't in the mood for anything tbh. Was going through a really hard time, long story short, me and my OHs dog died suddenly, was attacked by a pack of other dogs, we don't have kids so our Bob was our boy. The friendliest dog you could ever meet,ran up to everyone he met,tail wagging licking them. Still can't look at pictures of him. We were his for 7 years since he was a pup and I'm not afraid to admit, I've been on the brink. I was in the darkest despair so was my OH ,have never seen him cry in the 25 years we're together. But your posts and jokes on here have given me a much needed chuckle when I needed it most. Thank you "bros/mates" you've all been "peng".

*Sorry for the essay, just needed a little vent 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.