Jake Quickenden #23 What’s next? Woe is me from the grief thief or a topless pic showing his turkey teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He went to A&E and there was a 5hr wait so he "sacked it off". Seriously, I think he is a sandwich short of a picnic. What the duck does he look like? I really don't know what he sees in the mirror? Does he think he looks "peng".....? 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
View attachment 1410812
Nope, I think the producers gave him a warning and get his arse over to the show!! What a sicknote twit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know we should be on a new thread now, but is anyone else drying to see how amazing fakeys ex fiancées hen do is in Mykonos, she flies out tomorrow and I'm down for the comparison to dophs might as well have been a funeral Hen do!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So it turns out footloose have not informed anybody with tickets this week that Jake will not be attending and is off sick again ….

wonder what that means then . Has he rang in sick yet ? They didn’t have a day time show today so maybe he’s not rang in sick yet and they told him they want proof his hips injured
sure I heard him say he was driving to work after not wanting to wait at A&E.The bleep probably thoumight he could bypass the queue. I mean he’s Jake quickenden soon to cameo on antique’s roadshow so really he should of had his own private doctor..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have been catching up & pissing myself🤦🏼‍♀️😂 I’m now going to compose myself & make a start on the new thread🙌🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
I know we should be on a new thread now, but is anyone else drying to see how amazing fakeys ex fiancées hen do is in Mykonos, she flies out tomorrow and I'm down for the comparison to dophs might as well have been a funeral Hen do!
Can’t be as boring as sophies 😂😂 was more like a retreat than a hen do my good she doesn’t know how to have fun !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I for one, can’t wait 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So he’s obviously been made to go to work …
so expect some moaning tonight 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is he only stopping for 2 nights at that stupidly sized apartment? Not seeing out the rest of the week because he will have a new deadly strain of hippo-pox causing his elbow to spasm uncontrollably and his minions will advise urgent medical treatment as they suffer from it too?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Look at the colour of the sea/sky on his hotel video compared to the picture. Why has he edited it to look like the maldives. You forgot to ad #ad too Jacob. Tut tut

Why is he only stopping for 2 nights at that stupidly sized apartment? Not seeing out the rest of the week because he will have a new deadly strain of hippo-pox causing his elbow to spasm uncontrollably and his minions will advise urgent medical treatment as they suffer from it too?!
I imagine they are booked up the other nights so have gifted him two nights and given him chance to beg for somewhere else for the rest. If not he’ll end up in digs with the normal boys

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s skint and no doubt been told no more sick pay unless you have proof so he probably told them he was going a n e and they told him he should have gone last night not let the cast down last minute again . That’s why he’s gone now otherwise he wouldn’t have gone …. He needs the money and footloose is only job he has and how many failed interviews he’s had the last two weeks he’s obviously in a panic

• Haha
Sam Thompson has another tv job with Fleur East

Meanwhile Jake is hating life driving round the country. So many people would kill to have the chances he’s had and he just can’t be bothered with them

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sam Thompson has another tv job with Fleur East

Meanwhile Jake is hating life driving round the country. So many people would kill to have the chances he’s had and he just can’t be bothered with them
He just doesn’t see that if he had behaved differently then more opportunities may have come his way. No sympathy as he’s brought it on himself

Them comments under his latest post what he's deleted have really got to him.

• Haha
So his hip was so bad he drove himself to A&E was told there was a 5hr wait so drove 4 hrs to work? Was your hip really that bad fake? If it was you wouldn't be able to drive. When I hurt my hip I couldn't even get in/out of the car

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.