Jake Quickenden #23 What’s next? Woe is me from the grief thief or a topless pic showing his turkey teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet he was jealous of the attention his poor brother got from being ill and that's the basis of his hypochondria/Munchausens.
My Dad is like this. He would love it if he had cancer or something, just for the attention. It’s a terrible thing to say, but these “men” exist. As a kid growing up with it myself, I really feel for Leo.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He went to A&E and there was a 5hr wait so he "sacked it off". Seriously, I think he is a sandwich short of a picnic. What the duck does he look like? I really don't know what he sees in the mirror? Does he think he looks "peng".....? 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
View attachment 1410812
He was never going to a&e because he's been called out on here! What an absolute knobhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mine's packed it's bags, left a note and emigrated for good!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Mine just bricked itself up...🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
No way did he go. He would have filmed it for the gram, even if he’d only been there 5 mins. He’s full of tit. Where we all think he’s a hypochondriac, I actually wonder if he does it, so when he manages to soldier on, he thinks employers will look at him and think what a great work ethic he has to carry on even when in pain 😂
If he did go, I feel sorry for the triage nurse seeing him. Imagine looking at him thinking, "what the duck are you doing dressed like a total bleep"...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh my days to even consider a&e for his hurty hip. He’s an absolute dishrag
The lump he needs to worry about is the rotting one in his skull

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This bleep, god forgive me, wants Cancer.
He wants the views, sympathy, "follow me on my cancer journey"...
He wants everything that Dame Deborah went through, with quiet humility, but he wants to survive to profit from it.
He's not right in the head, and if all this shite isn't a big enough bleeping red flag for soapy, then she deserves everything that's coming.
Those poor kids....😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I said on here a loooooong time ago that if -God forbid - Leo became unwell with a serious ailment Jake would of course be upset but then his twisted mind would think about people like Ashley Cain and he'd be rubbing his hands together at the thought of all that donated money, new followers, video messages from celebs like The Rock, tv appearances, public sympathy, gifted items and days out and pretty much a licence to behave however he wishes as he knows people are nice to parents with an unwell child.

It feels weird even saying this about another human being but you just know that's how this bleep would react.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Meanwhile, Lord F is sticking out her jaw for a selfie down the gym! 😴😴
Screenshot_20220712-135727~2.png

And starting a new book tonight.

"A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment". Paaahaaahaaa! 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220712-135733~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I bet he was jealous of the attention his poor brother got from being ill and that's the basis of his hypochondria/Munchausens.
I thought the exact same thing but felt a bit mean posting it but I see quite a few have said the same! Perhaps, understandably, his father and brother took up his mothers time and feels the need to get as much attention as he can. I can understand him perhaps being higher risk of cancer due to it happening to two people closely related but he’s had every test going and is fit and well. He must be a nightmare to live with

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can’t put into words how much I hate those TikTok videos with people miming over another voice. This can’t be life? I’m just referring to his latest reel. Had a couple days break, still a prize cock I see…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He is probably so skint he’s panicking and is going to try the ‘ where there’s blame there’s a claim’ stupid bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Firstly not nanny qvc saying she was asked for ID to prove she’s an OAP as there’s “no way she’s 60” 😂😂😂😂

secondly why the f is she using A selfie stick to show her outfit ffs 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
She’s another bleeping beg. Can see where he gets it from. Cunts. Cunts everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Firstly not nanny qvc saying she was asked for ID to prove she’s an OAP as there’s “no way she’s 60” 😂😂😂😂

secondly why the f is she using A selfie stick to show her outfit ffs 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
😂😂 cracking up, maybe with her teeth being 2 months old and her being a haggard old lady, it averages out in the middle

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And tagging Mrs bleeping hinch with the thumbs up. Your a 61 year turkey teef mum of a dried up has been whose husband is probably banging the girl at Iceland who claims she couldn't believe your over 60!

Screenshot_20220712-141735_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
So it turns out footloose have not informed anybody with tickets this week that Jake will not be attending and is off sick again ….

wonder what that means then . Has he rang in sick yet ? They didn’t have a day time show today so maybe he’s not rang in sick yet and they told him they want proof his hips injured

Reactions: 7
And tagging Mrs bleeping hinch with the thumbs up. Your a 61 year turkey teef mum of a dried up has been whose husband is probably banging the girl at Iceland who claims she couldn't believe your over 60!

View attachment 1411132

This thread really is the gift that keeps on giving! 🤣

So it turns out footloose have not informed anybody with tickets this week that Jake will not be attending and is off sick again ….

wonder what that means then . Has he rang in sick yet ? They didn’t have a day time show today so maybe he’s not rang in sick yet and they told him they want proof his hips injured
Fakey is on a 4hr journey to it now. His excuses are too lame!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.