Jake Quickenden #23 What’s next? Woe is me from the grief thief or a topless pic showing his turkey teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was told "acts too immature" and heard "looks too young"
Its clear his brain doesn't hear and see what everyone else does

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He wants to be careful taking his top off in London. He'll get mistaken for a rent boy. People must be taking the piss out of them BADLY!! What the duck do they all look like?

Absolutely Chavtastic Mate! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And he said one of the reasons was that "he looked too young!" Paaaahaaaahaaaaaaaaa 🤣🤣🤣
What was he auditioning for? The role of Fagin in Oliver Twist over Christmas?? That's about the only role he'd be too young for 😂. Give over Prickenden, stop blowing smoke up your own arse, tell the truth, you didn't get the role because they didn't like you! Simples!

• Heart
  • Haha
Here’s the tosser called prickenden looking to young for the role he went for um think you are telling porkies bro!!!!!Probably saw your Instagram and thought what a wanker more like 👍
B9CFD414-FBDC-49B9-912F-12E6713B6CDF.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
You didn’t get the part mate. The audition is over. One person saying how wonderful you are is exactly that - one person. Again future employers are not going to be impressed by you sharing a bias review about yourself, whilst at the same time, that same review is saying you are better than the rest of the cast and you are happy to share it. Team work makes the dream work and that’s why you struggle because anyone can see it’s all about you you you 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Another failed job audition. Just give it up Beggy Mitchell. Nobody likes you. You have the personality of a dead rat.

"You looked too young for the part eh?" This photograph is evidence that you're full of tit mate and talking out of your arse as per. Looking like this at 33yrs old I would be seriously worried. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Screenshot_20220710-174056~2.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
They shud take notice of nanny qvc- at least Leo looked lovely all the time and his hair was brushed and sweet looking. I bet she despairs when she’s sees how they dress him up. Poor baby! As for sitting him in pushchair in 30 degree heat with a phone they need to give their heads a wobble.

Another failed job audition. Just give it up Beggy Mitchell. Nobody likes you. You have the personality of a dead rat.

"You looked too young for the part eh?" This photograph is evidence that you're full of tit mate and talking out of your arse as per. Looking like this at 33yrs old I would be seriously worried. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
View attachment 1406478
Beggy Mitchel the quote of the day 😂😂 love it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Somebody mentioned Fagin a few pages back!

Uncanny resemblance but Fagin is much more sexier and had more brain cells!! 🤣
Polish_20220710_180844828.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Here’s the tosser called prickenden looking to young for the role he went for um think you are telling porkies bro!!!!!Probably saw your Instagram and thought what a wanker more like 👍 View attachment 1406354
Jesus, look at the Elizabeth Duke jewellery on gayboi....

View attachment 1406478
Looks like you could peel that syrup off in one piece ...

• Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 1406478
What an ugly bastard he is🤢
B0E2B324-E39C-4516-8C68-AB453C56D39A.jpeg

Why is he wearing the Gucci ‘wedding shoes’ to traipse around London on a hot day🤷🏼‍♀️🙄 Maybe he’s dressed up because he’s going to Sheffield later to meet his lover😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Sorry it’s really giving me rage that he likes all of his own instagram posts! How weird!

The outfits for a day out on a boiling hot day!? He’s got his wedding shoes on ffs. Pathetic desperados everyone will have been laughing at them when they walked past. Chavs.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.