Jake Quickenden #23 Whatโ€™s next? Woe is me from the grief thief or a topless pic showing his turkey teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So tragic heโ€™s made that post about the cat being let out of the house and heโ€™s now following a โ€œcat fencingโ€ company on insta. What a cringey beg canโ€™t wait for these dickheads 10 minutes to be over. Bet they donโ€™t have any savings.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So tragic heโ€™s made that post about the cat being let out of the house and heโ€™s now following a โ€œcat fencingโ€ company on insta. What a cringey beg canโ€™t wait for these dickheads 10 minutes to be over. Bet they donโ€™t have any savings.
Sam Thompson got cat fencing!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
See Leo is completely ignoring him on facetious. Maybe be more of a dad and he might appreciate you jake, instead of just filming him for content

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You mean like SAM THOMPSON has in his garden to stop the cats getting out ๐Ÿ˜‚

Could he make it any more obvious he wants to be Sam

Sam Thompson got cat fencing!
Sorry was replying as I read and hadnโ€™t got to yours

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why are they not issuing fines?!
If he keeps getting reported, he will get further sanctions but how long that takes I donโ€™t know ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Heโ€™s so arrogant heโ€™ll keep flouting the rules but unfortunately for him he might have blocked me but I can still report him ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sophie as thick as him hair serum for every skin type um itโ€™s a hair product thick cow.She canโ€™t pronounce her words is totally cringe and needs to give up the selling game itโ€™s a massive fail.Been waiting for her exciting thrilling and o so fabulous hen trip lol looked like the most tedious boring bunch of people ever.Not a great fan of Stacey but her group having a blast and no posing with your leg in mid air by photoshop fails ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 13
duck off ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

jake I know your desperate but come on โ€ฆ heโ€™s made his own fan account โ€œ the boy โ€œ he always says that about Leo itโ€™s definitely Jake and look at the hashtags ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

not a model
not a actor
not a songwriter
not hot oh and not I repeat NOT a CELEB ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
duck off ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

jake I know your desperate but come on โ€ฆ heโ€™s made his own fan account โ€œ the boy โ€œ he always says that about Leo itโ€™s definitely Jake and look at the hashtags ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

not a model
not a actor
not a songwriter
Anyone thatโ€™s been on here a while knows itโ€™s him by the double exclamation marks ๐Ÿ˜‚ Sad desperate bleep. Another account heโ€™ll use to comment and like from ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 23
duck off ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

not a model
not a actor
not a songwriter
God the man is desperate to be fancied and it just isn't happening for him. He isn't fit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone thatโ€™s been on here a while knows itโ€™s him by the double exclamation marks ๐Ÿ˜‚ Sad desperate bleep. Another account heโ€™ll use to comment and like from ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
If you all look at the other posts on the page itโ€™s definitely him . ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ how sad 72 followers on it and itโ€™s been open ages and only 1 like ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ my god heโ€™s going down hill rapid

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Iโ€™ve got too much to say today ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
1. So the program is only on the hub ๐Ÿคญ
2. Heโ€™s talking about spending time with Sophie to justify them going away on another holiday in August without the kids again.
3. He needs to stop trying to get a brand deal with crocs. There are more famous people with more followers that wear crocs than he is.
4. Obviously thinks heโ€™s got the audition tomorrow sown up because he said about being back home for 3 or 4 months. Wonder if he has another day off to go to it?
5. Sharing the Leo reel and Sophie reel on his stories again cos heโ€™s desperate for higher engagement on them.
6. Tagging village hotels but not putting ad today. Good morning ASA ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Thatโ€™s just from this morning so far and itโ€™s not even 1030am yet ๐Ÿ˜‚
bleeping loving number 6

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.