Jake Quickenden #23 What’s next? Woe is me from the grief thief or a topless pic showing his turkey teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg putting his washing up like he's done amazing. Jake we know ya read here. You are an aging ugly prick who is a tit dad and has no mates at all. You can pretend all you want but believe me when them lads left yesterday you will have been slagged off to no end. You aren't funny, you are cringe. Your pig of a mother is as bad as you for going along with this fake dad thing that you are now doing. You can put a front on all you want but you are the one who is clearly unhappy and seeks validation from strangers and you are the one who knows your a tit dad. You are never gonna be seen as sexy. Only with the bored middle aged lot. You are not popular like tge lads of love Island and your never gonna get better than crappy panto which you absolutely despise. Pretend all you want but you k ow the sad truth that is your life. Get all the likes or messages that you want but we see through all of that. Also your child is not what you think he is either but I suppose all parents think like that bit you seem to think your kid is a genius. Type of parent who sees no wrong in his kid. Just like your own mother. Push that kid on the public as much as you want but he ain't ever gonna be the model that you think he is and don't get me started on superchin. She is as deluded as you and you deserve each other. Two old looking unfunny skinny coke heads

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Also great photoshop on your 1 year old kid. Ya know the one who you think is absolutely beautiful, why feel the need to photoshop then

Reactions: 11
Omg putting his washing up like he's done amazing. Jake we know ya read here. You are an aging ugly prick who is a tit dad and has no mates at all. You can pretend all you want but believe me when them lads left yesterday you will have been slagged off to no end. You aren't funny, you are cringe. Your pig of a mother is as bad as you for going along with this fake dad thing that you are now doing. You can put a front on all you want but you are the one who is clearly unhappy and seeks validation from strangers and you are the one who knows your a tit dad. You are never gonna be seen as sexy. Only with the bored middle aged lot. You are not popular like tge lads of love Island and your never gonna get better than crappy panto which you absolutely despise. Pretend all you want but you k ow the sad truth that is your life. Get all the likes or messages that you want but we see through all of that. Also your child is not what you think he is either but I suppose all parents think like that bit you seem to think your kid is a genius. Type of parent who sees no wrong in his kid. Just like your own mother. Push that kid on the public as much as you want but he ain't ever gonna be the model that you think he is and don't get me started on superchin. She is as deluded as you and you deserve each other. Two old looking unfunny skinny coke heads

Flight delayed? Seriously? That's why they are all sauntering around the town, having lunch and being completely boring as per. Just another lie to get him off of work again. Pathetic.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
*throws flowers at @Xxcxcc *

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sophie the drip won’t ever leave him she’s a fame hungry bleep like he is, she wanted the champagne lifestyle and believes she will get it with this prick….. both as bad as each other hopefully he drops his bleeping phone in the sea on his stag so we don’t have to endure his bull tit

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This c*ck really does love himself, he couldn't stop looking at himself.

Put the mobile down for 5 seconds man.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Been avoiding the prickenden as he’s such a knob🙄So her flight delayed lol that’s a lie as you would be at the airport waiting.No sign of Freddy be to much like hard work doing the school run for that lazy twit.His stories today are disturbing the way he eye fucks himself Jesus what a arse wipe .Leo just about able to see with his fringe and fakey still a giant 🛎 end

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve looked at the flight departures from
Mykonos and there’s no delays to the London…all look to be departing on time.
Say Hi to your Mum for us Fakey and enjoy your sickie from work!🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If the hen is anything to go by the wedding will be boring aswell 😂😂

Bit wierd setting camera up filming yourself looking at camera clearly wtf ….
nevr has my man picked his phone up filming himself reading our kid a story 😂😂 he needs a mental assessment fast wierdo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
No, you don't applaud any single mums or dads out there as all you think about is yourself and you NEVER look after Chicken Nugget on your own.

What about the times you've said to Farquaard "What have you been doing all day?" Enough said. As for the "flight delay" that's all bollocks too. Nothing wrong with your leg running through the fields is there? 🙄

He's 33 I think but looks well over 50! I love the name Little Warwick!!! 🤣

If I was you Lord F, I'd make the most of your freedom as you are so deluded. You have looked entirely wooden and miserable during your Hen and haven't let your hair down once. Your life will be one long prison sentence marrying this absolute joker!

Do a Shirley Valentine! Stay there! Discover the real you and go out to sea on a boat called Noah and make some waves!!!! Funny enough Shirley Valentine was actually filmed in Mykonos and remains one of my all-time faves!!!! 🤣

View attachment 1391296
I might be a raging dinosaur here but how would she know her flight is delayed unless she was actually in the airport? I'm genuinely curious because wouldn't you actually have to be at the airport hours before check in, so would be there already when you find out about the delay? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I might be a raging dinosaur here but how would she know her flight is delayed unless she was actually in the airport? I'm genuinely curious because wouldn't you actually have to be at the airport hours before check in, so would be there already when you find out about the delay? 🤔
Exactly this! What a load of old tit! They are completely deluded! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sam is popular and actually has many friends u like Jake . He literally is a reject and nobody can stand being around him because he’s a wierdo . Sam deserved it he’s just pissed he didn’t get noticed 😂😂

maybe just stick to being a dad and panto mate 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.