Jake Quickenden #22 Back to life, back to reality, back with tit content & victim mentality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔= bleep.....£5 😄. Madge pissed myself with that one. Just been watching him on You Tube so out of tune..Simon Cowell had his number.....crap singer..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
🐔= bleep.....£5 😄. Madge pissed myself with that one. Just been watching him on You Tube so out of tune..Simon Cowell had his number.....crap singer..
I've heard more tune coming out of my staffies hole...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Saw this on Twitter today🤣🤣 Jake the man the myth the legend😂😂😂😂 His ‘fans’ really are deluded🫠View attachment 1381636
the thing with Jake he thinks he’s one of the young ones like a love island star in reality he’s just the typical X factor reject who target audience is old women😂😂 he certainly don’t make Me wet 😂😂

JAKE
THE BOY
THE bleep
THE MELT

😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m more surprised that his bio says always happy when he’s always ‘on a down day, super allowed, message to chat, needs a gummy’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Where’s Sophie’s hen do? He’ll be seething the whole time she’s away
Sophie is on her hen do and Jake's mom has got Leo! Does Jake ever look after the kids on his own? I know he's in panto but I bet the hen do was arranged around when he would be working because he doesn't seem able to cope with the kids on his own.

Reactions: 19
Sophie is on her hen do and Jake's mom has got Leo! Does Jake ever look after the kids on his own? I know he's in panto but I bet the hen do was arranged around when he would be working because he doesn't seem able to cope with the kids on his own.
Definitely. Dad of the year never ever looks after Leo by himself for more than an hour at a time. Definitely couldn’t do an overnighter. We all remember when Sophie left him in charge to go to the hairdressers for a few hours, how he reacted and unbelievably he wants to start trying for another one 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Thank you!
Well he is honestly a nobody here. No one really cares. He was popular in his x factor days but not anymore.
After he appeared on the x factor he agreed to perform at his old high school. A big fuss was made about this. The school packed out its school hall one night ready for the star of scunthorpe to show off his amazing talents 😅 Everyone was waiting and he never showed up!! I know this as my sister was a teacher at the school at the time!
Guess he was too good for sunny scunny by that point 🤣
He also failed to show for a charity gig in memory of a pupil who died at North Axholme! Not very popular around here. I went to college with his older brother

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I don’t think he’d cope. The one time we did see it her threw a fit because she was gone a little longer than expected then stormed off to the gym. He’s an insta dad that wants to just film the fun stuff

Definitely. Dad of the year never ever looks after Leo by himself for more than an hour at a time. Definitely couldn’t do an overnighter. We all remember when Sophie left him in charge to go to the hairdressers for a few hours, how he reacted and unbelievably he wants to start trying for another one 🤦🏻‍♀️
Remember when he was first born and instead of him doing the night shift and letting her rest etc he took him away from Sophie up to his mums house too

• Sad
Reactions: 16
He also failed to show for a charity gig in memory of a pupil who died at North Axholme! Not very popular around here. I went to college with his older brother
why does that not surprise me. He thinks he’s so above everyone else. Do you have any inside info you can share? His other brother doesn’t seem to like him or want to be on social media, can’t say I blame him

Hi there. This doesn't surprise me one bit. Lots of truths about Jake coming out over the last couple of days.

Reactions: 19
why does that not surprise me. He thinks he’s so above everyone else. Do you have any inside info you can share? His other brother doesn’t seem to like him or want to be on social media, can’t say I blame him
Not really. His brother was just a normal lad at college, nothing like Jake. Doesn't surprise me he stays out of the spotlight. Haven't seen him for a long time. I also know Jake's ex gf from X Factor days. He messed her around when he became 'famous' poor girl. Like I say, not well liked around here

Reactions: 22
How many times does that denture inflicted, dozy mare Su pollard push that bit of hair back with her witchy fingered hand? 😣

FOR FUCKS SAKE CLIP IT OR CUT IT SHORTER!

Christ,she is the most boring,narcissistic Madge from Benidorm,tart alive.

Hope all you Quickenden trolls( not trolls just truth tellers)are well😘
🤣 this had me rolling

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
3.20am and he’s putting this on Instagram 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s definitely planning some sort of anxiety/grief/illness/pity post soon 🙄

As for her going off on her hen. Hopefully while she’s away she’ll relax and put on a few pounds. Her arms and legs look no bigger than twigs 🙁 The lollipop/waif look is so outdated. A bit like his and hers fashion sense 😉

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Welcome to all our new friends 🖤all bought together by our hatred for this prick 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.