Jake Quickenden #22 Back to life, back to reality, back with tit content & victim mentality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They look like a exciting bunch are they mates or randomly found at the airport πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚All sat miles away from each other at the pool deffo not in her hen edit baggy arse swim suit πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1383224

my bad thought the one on the end in black was her mum, on closer inspection I realise it’s not πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
The bleep has @sufcofficial. Can't he have a bloody day off ffs!

God Lisa is so bloodly aggressive see where he gets his lousy attitude from.someone said why do you announce what day it is her response like a spoilt child.
Horrible witch. She really has a bloody problem. Like mother, like son!

Isn't it interesting how Jake's mom has not been invited to the Hen do πŸ€”.
It would be "bolt-ons" at dawn with those two. They've both got appalling boob jobs! 🀒

Nice to see Matt actually paying attention to Chicken Nugget without that awful constant eyefucking!
Screenshot_20220701-143254~2.png

The football kit is just SO AWFUL. 🀒🀒🀒 You can just imagine the QUICKENDEN on the back can't you? Christ, I bet she got some strange looks on that flight. All the reels she has done about dresses etc and she turns up to the airport in that get up! She looks rotten and boyish but then again, that's what Fakey prefers! 🀒🀒
Screenshot_20220701-080111~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Definitely. Dad of the year never ever looks after Leo by himself for more than an hour at a time. Definitely couldn’t do an overnighter. We all remember when Sophie left him in charge to go to the hairdressers for a few hours, how he reacted and unbelievably he wants to start trying for another one πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Does anyone have the video of this?
I have seen it mentioned a few times and would love to see it

Reactions: 8
Like that Lisa put grandpa on the photo Matt seems like a nice bloke.Fakey not one to have a nice word about anyone remember him calling Freddys dad his old man rude ignorant twit

Spot the difference πŸ˜‚
Jimmy Hill was very popular and had a long, lucrative, successful career. The other one .........? 🀣

Think the clip in the wiki not sure if anyone has it
I think there's photos on the WIKI, unfortunately not the video. You can see Leo on the driveway with nothing on his feet and the pure enraged snarl on his face as he storms of. Dad of the year? Utter hole more like. 😑

Wow, this hen getaway looks fun. You'd get more atmosphere from a mortuary. I bet they're going to go wiiillllllldddd tonight! 🀣🀣🀣
Screenshot_20220701-163015~2.png

You can only just imagine how boring this hen do is going to be. 😴😴😴 We look forward to you wearing some of your ITS Hen Collection Doph!!
Screenshot_20220701-163024~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone have the video of this?
I have seen it mentioned a few times and would love to see it
I think she deleted it (probably Jake told her to) but it'll be on here somewhere. It really showed him up for the pig he is.

• Heart
I think she deleted it (probably Jake told her to) but it'll be on here somewhere. It really showed him up for the pig he is.
Yes it did. Then there was that occasion where he was insulting Fred by calling him a donkey and when he grabbed Fred's arm so tight his veins were showing in his hand! 😑

• Angry
Who’s his new bestie ?pissed all the others off with his crap now a new gym buddy .He one of those people who chats to you on a bus telling you their life story and you feel like staying o duck off .

• Haha
  • Heart
OMG, he is on a Debbie Downer on his latest story! "This has to be my most boring story ever!". We totally disagree. They ALL are. He's home on Sunday. Will he or won't he look after his beloved Chicken Nugget on his own? I can feel a huge drama coming on. I think he'll do something to take the shine off of Doph's Hen Do. Maybe he will lose his wig or lose his donkey teef?

If Carlsberg made Boring AF Hen Do's, they'd be spot on! They will probably all be in bed by 9pm by the look of them! 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jimmy Hill was very popular and had a long, lucrative, successful career. The other one .........? 🀣

I think there's photos on the WIKI, unfortunately not the video. You can see Leo on the driveway with nothing on his feet and the pure enraged snarl on his face as he storms of. Dad of the year? Utter hole more like. 😑

Wow, this hen getaway looks fun. You'd get more atmosphere from a mortuary. I bet they're going to go wiiillllllldddd tonight! 🀣🀣🀣
View attachment 1383832

You can only just imagine how boring this hen do is going to be. 😴😴😴 We look forward to you wearing some of your ITS Hen Collection Doph!!
View attachment 1383839
She looks like a reject from Love Island πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
πŸ” Is apologising for being quiet. πŸ˜„ 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜†. What a prize tosser, who gives a duck, you are always boring anyway πŸ˜†...As for fanny Anne she needs a couple of these 🍩🍩 and posing and showing her silly shaped tits and arse. Her mates look full of fun, cannot wait to see the pics lol πŸ˜† 🀣...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
how boring πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

looks depressing my god what kind of hen is that at all …

that’s how a hen looks . Her β€œ friends β€œ look bored and like they been dragged along your hen is about having fun not being the same miserable bleep you are every day πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Why put a question up asking if he should keep the cardigan. Then next story he says he doesn't care what anyone thinks as he is keeping it anyway, also says be your own person don't care what anyone else thinks. Why put the bleeping question up then you absolute rotter

• Haha
  • Heart
Why put a question up asking if he should keep the cardigan. Then next story he says he doesn't care what anyone thinks as he is keeping it anyway, also says be your own person don't care what anyone else thinks. Why put the bleeping question up then you absolute rotter
He does polls on Insta for one reason only - because it helps up his engagement rate. That’s why he’s not bothered what the answer is because it’s not a genuine question - stupid attention seeking twit πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 15
how boring πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

looks depressing my god what kind of hen is that at all …

that’s how a hen looks . Her β€œ friends β€œ look bored and like they been dragged along your hen is about having fun not being the same miserable bleep you are every day πŸ˜‚πŸ‘
I can't believe how boring it looks. Let's hope it livens up for her "friends'" sake. I can't see that happening though!! 🀣

• Haha
Poor Leo in that drab jumper ten sizes to big for him cuffs turned back loads 😒 put him in something blue, he would look lovely in that colour... πŸ” 🍩 Idiots...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.