Jake Quickenden #22 Back to life, back to reality, back with tit content & victim mentality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1380271
Imagine this poor young girls just lost her dad, something Jake knows first hand how heart breaking it is. And all he says is “be strong mate” wtaf he’s awful. I feel so sorry for this poor girl and her family
If he had an inch of respect he wouldn’t be saying duck all as it’s none of his god Damn business.
like someone just said I know he’s a vile bleep and uses the death of his dad and brother to up his likes but THIS! This is Beyond that this is a real showcase for how utterly despicable he really is. Surely even he must know this is wrong. I bet he’s been glued to his socials so he can delete any comments made by family who will want to expose his tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1380271
Imagine this poor young girls just lost her dad, something Jake knows first hand how heart breaking it is. And all he says is “be strong mate” wtaf he’s awful. I feel so sorry for this poor girl and her family
If she needs someone to talk to she will go to her actual family, you know the ones that she actually sees and the ones that have been there with her through this awful time.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
At this point I can’t even say I’m shocked. Just when you think he can’t get worse, he does, but it honestly does not surprise me at all. Any normal person knows this is unacceptable behaviour but unfortunately fake isn’t normal and only cares about himself and himself only

Reactions: 16
O give it a rest you really are pathetic.View attachment 1380068
Fakey, you haven't got a soul. You are an empty shell devoid of empathy. bleep. 😡

unreal. I hope Lisa finally has a word. Who starts following a grieving 20 year old yesterday just so you can share her grief post. He’s commented on it calling her ‘mate’ too.

Maybe he’s been supporting behind the scenes for months and was asked to keep it private. I really hope so
He wasn't. There were a couple of new members on here yesterday who were close to his deceased cousin's family and they said he hadn't been in contact for years. That bastard really is a piece of tit using this sad news for content and likes. The family must be appalled. I despise Fakey more and more each day. I wait for karma to visit that disgusting prick.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
When you think he can’t sink any lower, he does. I have never ever known anyone who gets off on sharing grief like he does. He really is a despicable excuse for a human being. Karma is a witch and I await the day when it catches him up. Jake you are a bleep 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He’s awfull ain’t he absolute melt 🤢

can’t believe hes used that poor girls dads death for clout and attention utter disgrace!!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
#23 Thread Suggestion

Soph's on her hen - see ya later,
Hope she pulls a fit Greek waiter!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion

What’s next? Woe is me from the grief thief
or a topless pic showing his turkey teef

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
He’s so grim. He’s not right in the head. I genuinely think he’s got some psychotic personality disorder with the way he behaves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
F1B7C59F-2F96-412B-B547-65611ADB064B.jpeg

His latest following🤦🏼‍♀️ Naw, just naw🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jake you are never gonna be a model no matter how highly you think of yourself😂😂 All the models are young & love islanders & here’s the ugly 33 year old man child thinking he’s got it because he pouts🤢🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“Thank you for sharing your journey with us” lol wtf ? These bots are obviously malfunctioning!!
All that message is ,is fake being a passive aggressive prick and trying get people to feel sorry for poor Jake who’s stuck at work and with the kids to sort …oh no wait ! He’s not doing either

There’s nothing Loving or genuine about these pair and if there were then that message Would of Been sent privately !

I cannot BELIEVE he’s using th death of his cousin for content I really can’t he’s a disgusting piece of tit and if I were his cousins family (who actually saw him and made an effort) I’d be bleeping reeling.
Omg he's crossed the line now.

Reactions: 13
Who the hell would want to pretend he’s him lol would rather stick pins in my eye balls .See he’s using someone else’s grief to gain sympathy he really is the lowest of the low .
Another fake profile he's made up for pure attention! 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s defo made that account himself for his alter ego but shared it for sympathy and attention to up his engagement. No way anyone cares about him enough to pretend to be him. He must think we were born yesterday 😂😂😂

• Haha
He’s such a wanker got loads likes on his enjoy your hen Sophie what a creepy bloke he is 🤢.She’s been non stop with her crappy ads this week pair of them are just so desperate.stopped with his love island comments since Sam got the aftersun gig he’s just a no one who going to get a big shock after his wedding of the year 🙄

Reactions: 12
Nanny QVC getting all ready for Chicken Nugget's imminent arrival. This is the famous push-along trike Matt was sent out for to Argos on Sunday!! 🤣
Screenshot_20220630-151330~2.png

Even got a travel cot which she is putting in "daddy's room". Getting serious Bates' Motel vibes here. "Daddy's Room?" The twit is 33yrs old and has his own family ffs........ 🤔
Screenshot_20220630-151913~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
He’s defo made that account himself for his alter ego but shared it for sympathy and attention to up his engagement. No way anyone cares about him enough to pretend to be him. He must think we were born yesterday 😂😂😂
Another account to add to the other 10, if not more accounts. He must think we're as thick as he is

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Laughed out loud when I saw this! Fakey's comment "Why the chicken?"

Sophie said it was a hen but as we all know @Joon it's a cock.

Sophie wants some Greek cock and I, for one, thinks she desperately needs it! I hope it's on a boat called Noah too! (Any Shirley Valentine fans out there?) 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🍾🥂💦💦
Screenshot_20220630-153803~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
🐔= bleep.....nothing else to say after the death of his poor cousin...😢.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.