Jake Quickenden #22 Back to life, back to reality, back with tit content & victim mentality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol non of them wearing her failed hen edit.Why is she dressed in Scunthorpe football kit?He has to say staying at grandma not including Matt seeing Lisa calls Matt grandpa.Once a hole always a hole .At least Lisa sorted his hair nice to see him being able to see and hair not pulled so tight at the back of his poor scalp

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can’t put into words how much women going on their hens in partners football kit makes me cringe. It is hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wtf is she wearing don't most hens wear white and actually look like a hen 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wtf is she wearing don't most hens wear white and actually look like a hen 🤣🤣
Wouldn’t surprise me if the shirt has quickenden on the back and they think it’ll get them through the airport quicker and get them freebies

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nanny QVC getting all ready for Chicken Nugget's imminent arrival. This is the famous push-along trike Matt was sent out for to Argos on Sunday!! 🤣
View attachment 1380817

Even got a travel cot which she is putting in "daddy's room". Getting serious Bates' Motel vibes here. "Daddy's Room?" The twit is 33yrs old and has his own family ffs........ 🤔
View attachment 1380828
She can afford this now she’s an IG influencer 🙄 the rest of us trug the pushchair & travel cot to Nannys! He only visits once in a blue moon why bother tbh. Will be at school before they want to use it next time. Presume Sophie’s mum has gone on hen Doo in her footy shirt😂#ohhmydays!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So who’s looking after the house? Their usual ‘house sitter’ is on the hen too 😂😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t put into words how much women going on their hens in partners football kit makes me cringe. It is hideous.
I’m wondering if she’s took hen tips from Billi Mucklow🙄 Difference is Andy is a professional footballer, fake is just a bleep😂

So who’s looking after the house? Their usual ‘house sitter’ is on the hen too 😂😉😉
I don’t think she is, this is the fans she got made & it’s just all her friends😂 Let’s be honest here Sophie is all about the aesthetics so there’s no way she’s going to have her mum on her hen do when it’s all gonna be about posing & loving themselves🤢 Strange that none of her sisters are there tho🤔 Wonder if any of her brothers will be going to Dublin, doubt it🤦🏼‍♀️
668CA7C4-C425-4A8B-A96C-DC99A61C197C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
1B9E4B5D-0726-4AEB-9789-A825C30A0A04.png

my bad thought the one on the end in black was her mum, on closer inspection I realise it’s not 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God Lisa is so bloodly aggressive see where he gets his lousy attitude from.someone said why do you announce what day it is her response like a spoilt child.

Reactions: 11
God Lisa is so bloodly aggressive see where he gets his lousy attitude from.someone said why do you announce what day it is her response like a spoilt child.
Definitely see where he gets his defensive snarky attitude from. Will say one thing for her though. Leo actually looks clean for once. No snotty nose or unkempt hair for him today

Do we reckon he’s arranged some sort of present (ie flowers, champagne) for Sophie when she gets to her room in Mykonos? That way she can share it on the gram and he can then reshare it showing everybody what a wonderful fiancé he is. If he thought he’d get engagement from it, it’s definitely the sort of thing he’d do 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I thought the bird on the right was Katie Price ...lol .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s awfully quiet has no content or boring tit to post.Wonder if he will go get Leo bring him back home can you imagine him having his son 24-7 by himself.

• Haha
She can afford this now she’s an IG influencer 🙄 the rest of us trug the pushchair & travel cot to Nannys! He only visits once in a blue moon why bother tbh. Will be at school before they want to use it next time. Presume Sophie’s mum has gone on hen Doo in her footy shirt😂#ohhmydays!
Isn't it interesting how Jake's mom has not been invited to the Hen do 🤔.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Isn't it interesting how Jake's mom has not been invited to the Hen do 🤔.
Needed her to look after Chicken nugget 😂 not that I think she would have been asked anyway. Sophie’s own mum and sisters aren’t there so she was never going invite the attention seeking MIL

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can just tell it be a boring beige hen . Greece ffs 😂😂

nt exactly party central . Rarther have a good booze up laugh with blow up dicks and all my girls having fun than what she’s having .

you can just tell lol 😂 I mean football kit ffs what’s that about …. Posing on beach food pictures the usual boring content and dribble 😂😂

• Haha
He’s awfully quiet has no content or boring tit to post.Wonder if he will go get Leo bring him back home can you imagine him having his son 24-7 by himself.
He’s obviously plotting some big attention seeking post 😂 To my knowledge he has never ever looked after Leo overnight by himself and I can’t see him doing it now. Just don’t think he has the patience to look after a 16 month old child with no help at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He doesn’t have a clue how to look after a child for 24 hours 😂 he would probably end up going out and forgetting about Leo

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Probably hoping it'll be turned over for the insurance to pay for the wedding of the year..

Can just tell it be a boring beige hen . Greece ffs 😂😂

nt exactly party central . Rarther have a good booze up laugh with blow up dicks and all my girls having fun than what she’s having .

you can just tell lol 😂 I mean football kit ffs what’s that about …. Posing on beach food pictures the usual boring content and dribble 😂😂
Instahun hen. Boring as duck. I got tied to a lamppost naked for mine, covered in glitter, pissed as a fart.
Unfortunately, I'm female, and the cops weren't impressed....😆😆😆👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Definitely see where he gets his defensive snarky attitude from. Will say one thing for her though. Leo actually looks clean for once. No snotty nose or unkempt hair for him today

Do we reckon he’s arranged some sort of present (ie flowers, champagne) for Sophie when she gets to her room in Mykonos? That way she can share it on the gram and he can then reshare it showing everybody what a wonderful fiancé he is. If he thought he’d get engagement from it, it’s definitely the sort of thing he’d do 🤷🏻‍♀️
Or a giant 12ft inflatable cock, and three crates of brown ale, to liven that tit show up...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.