Jake Quickenden #19 Imaginary tinnitus, bad back & sore throat Jake Munchausen hates FL wants a sicknote

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why didn't he let Freddie scratch the scratch card....selfish COCK 🐔 ......

• Sad
Reactions: 22
He’s posted on Twitter asking if anyone has done dancing on ice then gone on to strictly 😂😂
Desperate. So he’s basically trying to say the reason he can’t get Strictly is because he done DOI 🤦🏻‍♀️ Keep telling yourself that Jakey if that makes you feel better 😂😂😂
Edit he’s basically begging and tagging every person and show on Twitter tonight 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So the other week when they took Freddy to the toy shop making out look we do stuff as a family was a paid bleeping ad dear god these pair of selfish pricks do my head in .And Sophie saying she now uses body shop products the pair of you are the most begging irrelevant z listers ever.Your in the style bombed because it was tit your boyfriend is a hole with a bleak future ahead .Strictly won’t have him so stop begging you prick

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So the other week when they took Freddy to the toy shop making out look we do stuff as a family was a paid bleeping ad dear god these pair of selfish pricks do my head in .And Sophie saying she now uses body shop products the pair of you are the most begging irrelevant z listers ever.Your in the style bombed because it was tit your boyfriend is a hole with a bleak future ahead .Strictly won’t have him so stop begging you prick
They literally only wheel Fred out now if they are getting paid for it or Jake wants someone other than Sophie to belittle 😡 tit people, tit parents, tit influencers and he’s also a tit singer, tit performer and tit actor 👍🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
When is this idiot actually going to come back to earth and accept that he’s just a X factor reject who did a few shows who is now so irrelevant he does ADS for SAVERS and panto …..

He really cannot accept that he is not a celebrity and he is so irrelevant that he bought most his followers and only 2k people like his tit 😂😂 the reason they don’t want you Jake is because your a nobody who is clinging on to any last hope that you might become something !!! He’s stuck in panto and hates it but he has no other work so he does it ( when he can be arsed )

im starting to think he sold Sophie the dream on how he’s popular and gets on shows and she fell for it and now she’s stuck with him with a baby and that’s why he’s manic because one day she will also wake up and click that actually she was never going to become a celebrity from getting with him .

both tragic 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That one million followers got him a hot wheels ad e🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 well done Jake. Pathetic. Imagine if he actually had male friends. They would laugh their tits off at him dancing in his dressing gown and advertising hot wheels. You have really made it bro

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Desperate. So he’s basically trying to say the reason he can’t get Strictly is because he done DOI 🤦🏻‍♀️ Keep telling yourself that Jakey if that makes you feel better 😂😂😂
Edit he’s basically begging and tagging every person and show on Twitter tonight 🤦🏻‍♀️
I don’t think Lord Farquaad would be happy if ‘shagger’ was partnered up with Katya😂 There would be war🤦🏼‍♀️ ps I haven’t just called him that, one of the dreamboys called him it when he was doing the boxing🤢🤣🤣 No wonder his engagement to Danielle didn’t last, he probably shagged anything with a pulse🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Once again the only time Sophie posts Fred on her grid is for a paid ad 😡 She’s a bleeping disgrace the way she treats him compared to the golden child. Also does Jake not understand that Tik Tok and Instagram are 2 separate platforms. Course he does but he now thinks his pathetic Tik toks will up his engagement on Insta. More likely any genuine people will start to unfollow cos they will realise what an attention seeking man child he really is 🤢

just looked on Tik Tok as can’t see his insta obviously 😉
and surprise surprise someone with a blue tick comments on it and he replies
Like the 1st comment though 😂
I see Michael Barrymores gaydar is still working.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t think Lord Farquaad would be happy if ‘shagger’ was partnered up with Katya😂 There would be war🤦🏼‍♀️ ps I haven’t just called him that, one of the dreamboys called him it when he was doing the boxing🤢🤣🤣 No wonder his engagement to Danielle didn’t last, he probably shagged anything with a pulse🤮
I think we can safely say Danielle definitely upgraded in more ways than one 😂 Find it funny if you google twit face, a picture of Danielle comes up but no mention of Sophie 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
He’s posted on Twitter asking if anyone has done dancing on ice then gone on to strictly 😂😂
plus @ strictly. So desperate.

Mentioning the jungle now and hoping to be called back 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
plus @ strictly. So desperate.

Mentioning the jungle now and hoping to be called back 😂😂
and @ Katya Jones as well 🤦🏻‍♀️ As if an All Star edition of I’m a celeb would ask a totally unmemorable runner up from 8 years ago 😂 the I’m a celeb insta account doesn’t even follow him, that’s how irrelevant and forgettable he is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God he desperately wants Strictly doesn’t he. Vomit 🤮 And him tagging Katya as if she will have a word with the bosses and he wants a scandal 🤢

• Haha
That stupid dance in his dressing gown to Lizzo was done by Ladbabymum a few days ago - it popped up on my reels. It was irritating enough when she did it. Copying his content again because he’s a thick twit with no ideas of his own.

And the Strictly begathon reeks of desperation.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I read somewhere that last years Strictly had signed all their contestants by March. Also the celebs always start training at the beginning of September so is he going to cancel his wedding and honeymoon if he gets the call he’s literally been begging for for years. He probably would to be fair 😂

• Haha
This shows his fans' age bracket. She looks dead chuffed! 🤣
Screenshot_20220517-212257.png

What an absolute cock! These Tik Toks are SO cringe! 🤢
Screenshot_20220517-212259.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
He does not have a young audience. He would love all these younger love island contestants to follow him but none do he’s a sad bleep 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.