Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
F92CDAE1-7E3E-4D18-AC08-35042C0C201C.jpeg

Hi Jake, just to let you know I don’t watch your stories anymore so I am definitely not obsessed with you😂 I feel I have a right to comment on your shit content so who are you to tell me otherwise🙄 I was a follower of yours & Sophie, thought you were good fun & didn’t take yourself too seriously. I was on tattle at the time and was happy to see that your thread was a rave thread because on the surface it seemed you were like minded and took the piss out of ‘influencers’👏🏼 Then you turned into a massive cunt! The ads & nastiness became evident and you became everything that you ‘supposedly hated’🙄 Make that make sense😃 ps when you read this don’t come back with that bullshit ‘you have a family to provide for & bills to pay’ we all do, but we don’t sell our souls to the devil & our kids to all manner of weirdos to do it🖕🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
I know Danielle really well (jakes ex) my husband is a motorbike rider (well known 🙊) and she’s been to a wedding this weekend and looked absolute fire 🔥 with Ross and you wouldn’t believe how many people have said to her that she had a lucky escape!! Foggy absolutely hated him in the jungle and then in the real world and always said he didn’t want Dan to marry him!!! I have been holding this back because I didn’t want to give up my identity but I’m quite sure I’m safe because…. Well….. there’s lots of motorbike riders out there 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Thanks to @bluecups for the amazing thread title👏🏼😂

Sorry guys but there won’t be any amazing recap this time because even I can’t make these cunts sound interesting🤷🏼‍♀️ Plus I don’t see why I should when the content they’re putting out is absolute shite!🥱

From Jake we have fake illness, moaning about work, Trolls(dicks), using dad & brother for sympathy, Tiktoks(reels), using Leo for attention, shit content, Leo covered in snot, ads and all the while eye fucking himself🙄 Boring old cock right enough @Joon 😂

From Sophie we’ve had Leo’s breakfast, Leo’s lunch, her breakfast, her lunch, Purdey, Leo modelling covered in snot, constantly showing the tat she’s selling on vinted, ads, aff links disguised as helping her followers out and her shit hair, make up, vitamins and skin routine🥱 Boring🙄

Let’s hope something riveting occurs in this thread, but I won’t hold my breath😴

I am really sorry if it sounds so doom & gloom but that is honestly their content and how it makes me feel😂 I would be doing them a favour making out there was anything exciting happening🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
4DDA3EE8-9B5C-4281-B400-9A8744FB8DF1.png
01BB5320-3816-4AA1-AFA2-C6E17DC8E414.png
0021DF10-42F8-45E2-9469-7D476AA6F9A2.jpeg
FA8B93A3-F2AA-4092-A0A5-AAF62F545FD2.png
8D93286A-356B-457B-8EAD-B6CC9B7AA004.png
A6B2C09D-C1B0-4203-AD86-2037975CDA4A.png
5816B5FD-8E6E-4347-9A33-021EFDE70F30.png
]
Designing from scratch Fake🤔 Ali express originals that your con woman of a missus has bumped the prices up on😡 £13 for a jacket that she’s charging 30 quid for & an extra tenner if you want it personalised🙄 Hate these cunts!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Well guys I have been really busy, I have just sat and made 8 complaints to the ASA🤦🏼‍♀️ 4 for Lord Farquaad, 2 for fakey & 2 for soapy su😂 I won’t tell you what I complained about because cunty face will be reading this as I post it & will get things edited😉 I will let yous know the outcome👍🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Smoke&Mirrors

Chatty Member
Oh dear, this was a bad one this morning. My breakfast is fighting with my stomach to escape!

Tagging Stacey Soloman in your story to decorate your house? "Fuck off" would most probably be the answer. "I'm in Llandudno next week. I don't know where that is. I think it's in Wales? School never was my strong point". No shit sherlock!
Screenshot_20220520-101343.png

"This was my face last night after the 3 minute standing ovation! I should imagine this statement to be highly exaggerated. Half of the seats were probably empty and I can only imagine that most of the crowd can't stand for three minutes anyway without being assisted!
Screenshot_20220520-101508.png

Now this. This is truly fucking disgusting and I have reported this. I hope you get a ban for this. Walking around your hotel room in your pants with your hands clearly rearranging your bollocks. This is absolutely gross. I have no words. What an absolute wanker. I am off to see the bottom of my toilet bowl. 🤢🤢
Screenshot_20220520-101743 (1).png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
It’s funny for the few weeks before her ITS shoot and then the time between the shoot and it being released, she never mentioned Bambi & Bear at all. The minute the edit flopped she was back promoting again. I think it’s definitely not doing as well as they thought it would. You’d have to be plain bloody stupid to pay the money she’s charging for cheap oversized unoriginal clothing. Let’s be honest, if ITS had offered her another deal, she’d have willingly dropped it like a hot brick.
I just asked why she was selling Ali express clothes in the live & he cut the live🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
I want to be sick 🤢 I wish he would stop itching his nipples and leave his bloody hair alone! Him walking past the mirror with his hands down his pants is vomit inducing
He's gonna be one of those lairy old blokes, with skin like an old leather handbag, greased back grey hair, hair in his ears and nose, who sidles up to young girls in bars asking if they want a good time...
Basically the Balearic Botherer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Serious question. Would strictly be that desperate to take jake? Surely not. He's a bottom feeder

She’s the dresser for the show or something. So she has to be nice to him it’s her job

He can’t do strictly, he’s got a bad back remember?
And tinnitus. Tonsillitis. Glandular fever. Anxiety. Grief stricken. Hay fever etc

• Haha
Reactions: 30

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Oooo we love a bit of 🫖 do carry on 🤣
Why did they split? Did he cheat on her! I’ve always wondered!
I wish I could tell you more, all I know is Carl hated him and knew he want good enough for Dani, dani actually fucked him off because he wasn’t liked by the family at all. Carl tolerated him in the jungle and he basically forced himself into the family because Dan was the pretty blonde hair girl, it was always talk around the group that he only wanted fame etc and the more I see the more I believe it. Danielle got rid because she didn’t want that at all and doesn’t live of her dads name she is a beautiful girl who I love dearly. Jake was never liked round here he always had to be the centre of attention and it’s not how we work!! Ross is amazing and we adore him 😍 the best thing Dan ever did was get rid of this prick 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

mollyann

VIP Member
Shoots fired and Chris did not like his comment he must really cringe when they do small work stuff together 🙄🙄
A5CD0C9B-FBDA-46D4-A4F4-A739B02845E6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

instashun

VIP Member
The only reason he wants Katya is cos he knows she gets the most publicity cos like him she has no standards or morals 👎🏻
He would 100% try and make people think there was an affair going on to drum up speculation and have Sophie in on it by promising it will make them both more famous

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

bluecups

VIP Member
Thanks to @bluecups for the amazing thread title👏🏼😂
Thank you! I've been celebrating all morning by gluing a bog brush to my head and running around the neighbours' gardens in my pants whilst singing "Let's Hear It For The Boy". I did some star jumps and a pirouette in a paddling pool for my grand finale Of course I filmed all this and have uploaded eleventy billion stories to Instagram.
*takes a bow*
*pulls tighty whiteys out of arsecrack*

• Haha
  • Heart

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Hello again jake. You just love this thread don't you. You do everything that we say. Well we don't believe you about not caring about likes. You have done that to try and prove us wrong as usual. If you weren't arsed about it then why even adress it? Well done on the almond deal bro!! You are moving up in the influencing world. Don't keep us waiting on the next grief post, those ones you do for likes!!! Well done on not moaning for a few days. We know its killing you!! Btw your hair is 💩💩💩. Get your kid to the docs. Your fiancee looks like a man. Ya mams an ugly beg like you. That's all bro!! Off to have a swim in the sea and eat an almond., nothing better to start the day, peace and love #jakes a cunt#sophiesaman#kidsgormless#mamsgotwonkeyteeth

• Haha
  • Heart

jackickisadick

Chatty Member
Bloody hell that baby is a dopey looking twonk isn’t he? Clearly gets the barely there look from his equally dopey looking mother.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25