Jake Quickenden #19 Imaginary tinnitus, bad back & sore throat Jake Munchausen hates FL wants a sicknote

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about that Eagle ? 😆

That Ben seems like a right arrogant dick
Oh yes RedKiteGate, Leo's tit all over the floor and Fred getting his arm squeezed really hard.

Yes, it's definitely a grief week this week. A week full of reflection...............
Screenshot_20220517-130226.png

and shops that are no longer part of this world. "I miss you Woolworth's". RIP. 🙄
Screenshot_20220517-130618.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
To invested in vardy and coleen and Johnny depp and amber to talk about this sad twit 😂😂😂

anybody else …??
Team Rooney.
Vardy is such a fame bleep. So obvious she was the Suns secret wag. Another one like Jakey got on I’m a celeb without actually being a celeb 🙄

Team Depp. No explaination needed😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
"Ooh, I've just had the best massage and the girl follows me". I hope she didn't give you a 'happy ending' on the quiet? Soapy wouldn't be pleased.

Should this be an #ad? Reported anyway!
Screenshot_20220517-142752.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
"Ooh, I've just had the best massage and the girl follows me". I hope she didn't give you a 'happy ending' on the quiet? Soapy wouldn't be pleased.

View attachment 1273494
Why the duck do we care if he’s had a massage and why is it a big deal that the girl follows him 🤦🏻‍♀️ Jakey you really need to step it up a notch on improving your content. Your posts, stories, polls, conversations, photos etc… are all tit 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sat dancing it the pod is a bleeping massive 🛎end .I seriously think he needs to grow the duck up see himself for the ridiculous child he is.I am having a chill day Sunday after a tough week 🙄🙄Come September when they are up to their eyeballs in debt no work just tit links he’s going to see how irrelevant he truly is.He honesty makes my skin crawl Sophie one desperate has been to marry that idiot
His ‘co stars’ must laugh at Jacob the old man trying to be down with them at their younger ages.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Look what the attention seeking twit has put on Twitter this morning.
So pathetic ! He defo has a bad reputation after the TV shows he has done. There has to be a reason all mainstream channels are ignoring him. Adam Thomas has been booked for Strictly without begging across his SM.

View attachment 1273494
What’s the point. She won’t have found his micro stumpy tool.

• Haha
Looks like Jakey is still in with a chance then 🙄 he’ll start doing tik toks soon of him attempting ballroom dancing and then he’ll tag the bbc and strictly in them 😂
Wonder if that's why he is doing all these stupid tick tock dances. Imagine If he got on. His first words would be my dad and brother died. See his recent only has over 2k likes. That will be hid soon. As for baby gollum being a model 😂😂😂😂 yeah right

• Haha
Reactions: 15
2k likes drastic lol half his followers ate bots the other half cleary forget they follow him probably skip his stories lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To invested in vardy and coleen and Johnny depp and amber to talk about this sad twit 😂😂😂

anybody else …??
Me to lol watching live :)Not vardy just Johnny :)

Idiot wearing T-shirts dressing gown that aren’t half way up his arse think all our reporting nudity maybe does work .Bit of a slap in the face saying the massage women follows him aimed at Sophie maybe like big bleeping deal .Walks round the streets I’ve heard on here giving the big I am .In reality mr prickenden you are below a z lister with a highly unlikeable personality and a bleeping bully to your step son 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Once again the only time Sophie posts Fred on her grid is for a paid ad 😡 She’s a bleeping disgrace the way she treats him compared to the golden child. Also does Jake not understand that Tik Tok and Instagram are 2 separate platforms. Course he does but he now thinks his pathetic Tik toks will up his engagement on Insta. More likely any genuine people will start to unfollow cos they will realise what an attention seeking man child he really is 🤢

just looked on Tik Tok as can’t see his insta obviously 😉
and surprise surprise someone with a blue tick comments on it and he replies
Like the 1st comment though 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
“Im so tired feel like I’ve been on tour all week” oh please do duck off. Your shows been cancelled the last 2 times

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
“Im so tired feel like I’ve been on tour all week” oh please do duck off. Your shows been cancelled the last 2 times
Plus he’s been dicking around doing tik toks. Good thing is the more he moans, the less chance there is of him finding work. Any would be employer would watch him and think ‘what a moany lazy workshy bleep this person is’. ‘He can spend all day pissing about and craving attention off of total strangers on social media but when it comes to ‘work’, he’s either too tired, too sick or too anxious’.

• Heart
Once again the only time Sophie posts Fred on her grid is for a paid ad 😡 She’s a bleeping disgrace the way she treats him compared to the golden child. Also does Jake not understand that Tik Tok and Instagram are 2 separate platforms. Course he does but he now thinks his pathetic Tik toks will up his engagement on Insta. More likely any genuine people will start to unfollow cos they will realise what an attention seeking man child he really is 🤢

Dumb prick or still a cock as @Joon would say.

• Heart
  • Haha
What an absolute cock! Grow the duck up.
View attachment 1273738
Fine to film that and muck around all afternoon. Now it’s time for work he’s tired… He needs medication if he genuinely has to be running round like a headless chicken constantly for attention which then makes him too tired to do the job he’s paid for and paying customers have travelled to see

Reactions: 15

I wouldn’t put Michael Barrymore at the top of the list I’d want to be friends with

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.