Jake Quickenden #19 Imaginary tinnitus, bad back & sore throat Jake Munchausen hates FL wants a sicknote

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
25F932B7-95F7-4920-BF65-D7F77F46F45B.png

did you really say that fakey? Because he’s permanently staring at the bleeping tv and when he’s not he’s staring at the camera you’ve shoved in his face

845048C8-DF79-4738-8369-3FCCB1EAC31D.png

how

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Google.. Things to do in Cardiff...lazy bastard... 🐔 ....
Go and sign on...

Why has his mum liked a post about how long he lasts. Christ
He's more roll on, roll off then roll over...

Think he wants a reaction or an erection. 🐔

Rather have a night in with myself :LOL: :D🐔
I'd rather sit on me finger... bleeping 🛎-end

duck me, if he was a chocolate biscuit he'd eat himself, vain vacuous bleep....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thought scary Mary off to see Sophie and the kids today ? She’s on her stories but not listening lol she does my head in

Reactions: 6
Bad back but can jump 6-7 foot off a climbing wall no problem. Keep up with your lies jake you bleeping melt

New chaperone this week. Must be pulling short straws each week to see who babysits him

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.