Jake Quickenden #19 Imaginary tinnitus, bad back & sore throat Jake Munchausen hates FL wants a sicknote

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @bluecups for the amazing thread title👏🏼😂

Sorry guys but there won’t be any amazing recap this time because even I can’t make these cunts sound interesting🤷🏼‍♀️ Plus I don’t see why I should when the content they’re putting out is absolute shite!🥱

From Jake we have fake illness, moaning about work, Trolls(dicks), using dad & brother for sympathy, Tiktoks(reels), using Leo for attention, tit content, Leo covered in snot, ads and all the while eye bleeping himself🙄 Boring old cock right enough @Joon 😂

From Sophie we’ve had Leo’s breakfast, Leo’s lunch, her breakfast, her lunch, Purdey, Leo modelling covered in snot, constantly showing the tat she’s selling on vinted, ads, aff links disguised as helping her followers out and her tit hair, make up, vitamins and skin routine🥱 Boring🙄

Let’s hope something riveting occurs in this thread, but I won’t hold my breath😴

I am really sorry if it sounds so doom & gloom but that is honestly their content and how it makes me feel😂 I would be doing them a favour making out there was anything exciting happening🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
What about that Eagle ? 😆

That Ben seems like a right arrogant dick

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sat dancing it the pod is a bleeping massive 🛎end .I seriously think he needs to grow the duck up see himself for the ridiculous child he is.I am having a chill day Sunday after a tough week 🙄🙄Come September when they are up to their eyeballs in debt no work just tit links he’s going to see how irrelevant he truly is.He honesty makes my skin crawl Sophie one desperate has been to marry that idiot

Reactions: 18
Has that bleeping cat been on the gummies? Every kitten I've had has been a bloody maniac climbing up curtains hanging off lampshades. Purley looks like he's lost the will to live. Can't say I blame him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thanks to @bluecups for the amazing thread title👏🏼😂
Thank you! I've been celebrating all morning by gluing a bog brush to my head and running around the neighbours' gardens in my pants whilst singing "Let's Hear It For The Boy". I did some star jumps and a pirouette in a paddling pool for my grand finale Of course I filmed all this and have uploaded eleventy billion stories to Instagram.
*takes a bow*
*pulls tighty whiteys out of arsecrack*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think all us tattle cunts should start a massive media campaign to get Jakey on Strictly.
Then, we can have a sweepstakes on how long it takes him to fold like a wet paper bag....and don't forget the excuses.

Has that bleeping cat been on the gummies? Every kitten I've had has been a bloody maniac climbing up curtains hanging off lampshades. Purley looks like he's lost the will to live. Can't say I blame him.
It's donkey teeth. He's an emotional vampire, like Colin on what we do in the shadows...
Sucks the life and bleeping joy out of everything...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think all us tattle cunts should start a massive media campaign to get Jakey on Strictly.
Then, we can have a sweepstakes on how long it takes him to fold like a wet paper bag....and don't forget the excuses.
I bet there was an issue on every show he’s done there was one on sos and he also went for it an mentioned his cancer story. Not sure bout the jungle and xfactor etc… although he’s not as Ill when it’s a popular show and he’s got cameras following his every move.

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet there was an issue on every show he’s done there was one on sos and he also went for it an mentioned his cancer story. Not sure bout the jungle and xfactor etc… although he’s not as Ill when it’s a popular show and he’s got cameras following his every move.
I honestly don't think he could put the 12 hr day in. No Face bleeping the camera non stop, and imagine if he was criticized by the judges.....

Reactions: 15
Was strange seeing he won dancing on ice was never invited back .Well not strange to us as we all know what a bleeping drain on anyone well being he is .Grief ramble this morning now filming tit tik toks o the hard life this wanker has working 2 hours a day the rest hanging about with his new cringe bro

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I’m sure his dad was an amazing man and father but Jake is not the same ,
He grabbed that poor boy so hard yesterday you could see just how tight it was .
he never spends time with the kids and when he’s home he lays in his pit and does nothing with his family .
he’s a tit dad and his content is tit

POORLY MANIC LOST HIS DAD REPEAT ……. Nobody cares jake honestly and that’s why your not popular and not getting work

• Heart

It's donkey teeth. He's an emotional vampire, like Colin on what we do in the shadows...
Sucks the life and bleeping joy out of everything...
duck THAT - let the bleep get his own work.

• Haha
  • Heart

🤣
I don’t remember him from the jungle at all but after watching this clip, how did he ever get the DOI gig or SAS? He was an attention seeking twit and enjoyed playing the victim back then. Roll forward a few years and he’s still the same bleep now as he was in 2014. In fact he is worse because he’s 8 years older so should have grown up by now.

Reactions: 17
Brilliant title 👏🏻 He is a drain isn’t he. That I’m a celeb clip is hilarious with him acting like a moody teenager and he is still the exact same

• Haha
Reactions: 14
5B93A643-732B-4C21-B37B-66317DB27776.jpeg

Last nights show cancelled again🤔 Did he mention it on his stories? (I have banned myself from watching him but I’m taking it he hasn’t mentioned it or someone on here would have said👍🏼) Strange that he never broadcasts when the show is cancelled when he shows everything else🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1273328
Last nights show cancelled again🤔 Did he mention it on his stories? (I have banned myself from watching him but I’m taking it he hasn’t mentioned it or someone on here would have said👍🏼) Strange that he never broadcasts when the show is cancelled when he shows everything else🙄
No not a word but then he wouldn’t would he be pleased he got a extra days rest wanker.Sophie be fuming he’s sat doing duck all but nothing new there .

Reactions: 12
To invested in vardy and coleen and Johnny depp and amber to talk about this sad twit 😂😂😂

anybody else …??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1273328
Oh wow, it was cancelled? No, he's always quiet about things like that. He's too busy prancing around in spa hotels with his new best friend. Cocks. 🤡🤡 £3.50 for a bottle of coke? WTF? 😮

To invested in vardy and coleen and Johnny depp and amber to talk about this sad twit 😂😂😂

anybody else …??
My housework has been forgotten for days. Its a real struggle atm and I feel your pain!! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 14

anybody else …??
Team Coleen - I get it. She wanted piece of mind.
Vardy is beyond fame hungry but she’s soo bleeping unlikeable - my friend met her at a party & Vardy was by all accounts an utter bleep to my friend (until she found out who my friend is married too) at this point my mate who is lovely purposely made a point of blanking her in such a way, it was painful.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.