Jake Quickenden #18 Jake’s an ick, always sick, million bots but still a pri@k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Lord Farquuuuard has a sick bag watching that prick perform. My ideal form of torture would consist of being strapped into a chair and forced to watch this utter prick on stage for more than two minutes let alone the whole show. 🙄View attachment 1264431

This is uncanny! Maybe this could be your next "lucrative" job offer you twit! That might save you from the Colchester branch of the DWP? 🤣
View attachment 1264458
He looks like the village idiot in that outfit...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1263652
Ffs, please stop with this! I don't even know where to start. He doesn't look like a 'rockstar', he looks exactly as he looks every other bloody picture. That hair, the oversized top, Jabba chins. The photographer must bleeping despair. No offense, but if he wasn't her own kid, there's no way anyone would pick him to model a brand.
Cut his hair, dress him in kids clothes that actually fit and work on his bleeping posture. Also get him assessed ASAP. As many others on here have stated, he is just not 'with it'. No wonder they have shite engagement, there's only so many of essentially the same picture that people can be arsed with. Sort it out twats!
Why they making him look like Jimmy Savile

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s cute (he can’t help who his dad is) but why are they doing this to him? I mean I know we all think our kids are cute but we wouldn’t kid ourselves by posting this on a baby website to advertise something covered in snot and drool with a dozy expression. This poor baby deserves better
6497C3C9-C1D5-4E52-9203-13E36006AF9B.png

Reactions: 9
He’s cute (he can’t help who his dad is) but why are they doing this to him? I mean I know we all think our kids are cute but we wouldn’t kid ourselves by posting this on a baby website to advertise something covered in snot and drool with a dozy expression. This poor baby deserves better View attachment 1264956

That is a shocking photo.

Reactions: 14
“Imagine making a insta of someone’s cat” well jakey imagine making an Instagram of your bleeping new born and house to try up your engagement

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
5AF63F12-A401-4B79-BF97-CB12793B0E73.jpeg

What the duck is this outfit 😂 - that might do for Leo who sits there like a sack of spuds watching TV but for most toddlers who never sit down I would imagine this is really restrictive to their movement.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Funny he’s only posting this now considering he reads here incessantly and would have know weeks ago about this account and other cat ones being set up 🤔 Next few days they’ll be setting one up of their own and make a point of saying it’s theirs and the official one 👍🏻 He needs all these accounts so he can comment from them to up his engagement rate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1265350

What the duck is this outfit 😂 - that might do for Leo who sits there like a sack of spuds watching TV but for most toddlers who never sit down I would imagine this is really restrictive to their movement.
she really is fashion disaster. She has it in her head that influencers dress kids like this 😂😂

its three sizes to big for the poor child ffs

not to mention he really isn’t cute at all sorry but NO he can’t model .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He isn’t a model. He’s cute now (bit of a gremlin when he was born) but between the dozy expression and the oversized clothes, it’s just a disaster

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who the hell poses like that at nearly 30.She went to hug him pushed her off saying I’m sweaty .If that’s the way you treat your wife to be now god forbid as these two have no chemistry what’s so ever.Can’t upload videos as not the brightest 🤣🤣🤣🤣
937133AE-1D6A-4F82-980E-9617410F790F.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.