Jake Quickenden #18 Jake’s an ick, always sick, million bots but still a pri@k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s exactly it he can’t stand how irrelevant he has become .
hes manic over it so he posts none stop but he doesn’t realise nobody wants to see his life .
so obvious he hates panto but he does it because he can’t get anymore work .
they know now that they both won’t get far and need to accept they are just like the rest of us only we work hard and don’t beg !!

sophies edit was a flop and he’s stuck in panto . They should sack him for how bad his stories are . Can’t make it anymore obvious he hates panto and work
Be honest, in any normal job, if your employer knew you were slagging off your works on social media, they would haul you into Human Resources to explain yourself...
Or his employers think the same as us, he's bleeping irrelevant, and just don't care.
Which is a shame for his fellow performers, can't be a nice atmosphere to work in. twit.

Reactions: 16
More arselicking........ "I love Cheryl". 🤑
Screenshot_20220513-110556.png

I reckon this photo is for us taking the piss out of his micro-cock. Thing is bro, there's nothing there! PS: pink makes you look even more pathetic! Peace and love mate! 😉
Screenshot_20220513-110607.png

This is when you should realise that you are completely running out of content ideas. Who cares what you have for lunch?
Screenshot_20220513-124057.png

Screenshot_20220513-124101.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1263485

I reckon this photo is for us taking the piss out of his micro-cock. Thing is bro, there's nothing there! PS: pink makes you look even more pathetic! Peace and love mate! 😉
View attachment 1263486

This is when you should realise that you are completely running out of content ideas. Who cares what you have for lunch?
View attachment 1263513

View attachment 1263514
It’s bad enough she thinks showing what her & Leo eat daily makes interesting content, please don’t say he’s jumping on yet another bandwagon 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This bloke really is the lowest form of insta beg. He never replys to people's messages only if he's trying to make a point about trolls. LAZY ARSE INFLUENCER. AND YOUR GiRLFRIEND IS EVEN LAZIER. He wants the followers but can't be arsed to converse with them. He doesn't deserve the following he has.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20220513-134129~2.png

Ffs, please stop with this! I don't even know where to start. He doesn't look like a 'rockstar', he looks exactly as he looks every other bloody picture. That hair, the oversized top, Jabba chins. The photographer must bleeping despair. No offense, but if he wasn't her own kid, there's no way anyone would pick him to model a brand.
Cut his hair, dress him in kids clothes that actually fit and work on his bleeping posture. Also get him assessed ASAP. As many others on here have stated, he is just not 'with it'. No wonder they have shite engagement, there's only so many of essentially the same picture that people can be arsed with. Sort it out twats!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Not being mean but Christ she’s so thin and if it wasn’t for her air bags which are awful 🙄Her wedding dress going to look ridiculous 🙄
B3A9C1C0-0E02-4684-8966-D0E443D54EC2.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1263485

View attachment 1263486

View attachment 1263513

View attachment 1263514
Talk about desperate..

Not being mean but Christ she’s so thin and if it wasn’t for her air bags which are awful 🙄Her wedding dress going to look ridiculous 🙄View attachment 1263724
My shoulder blades are bigger than her false tatas.
Gonna look like n 8yr old wearing a wedding dress..

Under half price now if anyone wants a bargain 😂 😂😂 I still can’t believe she bragged it was going to sell out 🤭 Pushing Bambi & Bear again now since the ITS edit flopped
I've seen better in Primark

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Not being mean but Christ she’s so thin and if it wasn’t for her air bags which are awful 🙄Her wedding dress going to look ridiculous 🙄View attachment 1263724
He definitely likes his women on the skinny side 🙄 Still 4 months til wedding. Let’s hope she actually realises she looks ill and puts a bit of weight on for it. I highly doubt it though because sadly you can tell by the tight fitting clothes she wears, she thinks she looks good 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This bloke really is the lowest form of insta beg. He never replys to people's messages only if he's trying to make a point about trolls. LAZY ARSE INFLUENCER. AND YOUR GiRLFRIEND IS EVEN LAZIER. He wants the followers but can't be arsed to converse with them. He doesn't deserve the following he has.
He hasn't got a following, he bought 70%of them...😂😂😂👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He definitely likes his women on the skinny side 🙄 Still 4 months til wedding. Let’s hope she actually realises she looks ill and puts a bit of weight on for it. I highly doubt it though because sadly you can tell by the tight fitting clothes she wears, she thinks she looks good 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s now looking a size 4 and those jeans are so baggy no wonder she is ageing herself.Bet that’s why her EKKK clothes edit bombed other than being tit non of it looked nice

Reactions: 10
So much for being unwell and missing his family while bleeping about as usual with no top on.What a tosser he is needs to just go away and grow up.Sophie must be desperate marry this arse wipe
2B1120B1-B449-45C9-8F4C-E8F7695B7FFA.png

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Don't think Peter Andre has anything to worry about with his cock.....😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh it's a kestrel. It's a kestrel. I got a closer picture!!!!

No you bleeping didn't get a closer picture. You got the picture straight off the internet and here is proof you muggy bleep! 😉
Screenshot_20220513-151313.png

Screenshot_20220513-151444.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.