Jake Quickenden #18 Jake’s an ick, always sick, million bots but still a pri@k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s got his show with Leo Sunday so trying but failing miserably to show his followers he is dad of the year (not ) is the sad fucker flirting with Megan McKenna bit like the yoga teacher who’s account was hacked and he posted and swiftly took down 😝Sophie must love his creepiness around other females as he’s always half undressed
Bet he's making a showreel to tout for work as a presenter ...🤔🤔😅😅😅😅😅

She knows Sophie’s ITS edit flopped so I reckon she’s hoping they’re looking at doing a Granny edit next 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’ll be doing aff links soon 😂
The Granny Fanny edit. Nice

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No words 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮View attachment 1254755FView attachment 1254755

Sorry you got double picture can’t find my glasses 🤓 lol
For someone with fake teeth, fake dyed hair, ageing dad bod and tit tattoos, he really does have such a ticket on himself 🤮 Remember the days when he said he’d never advertise something he didn’t use 🤥 So they are both now flogging vitamins but for different companies 🤦🏻‍♀️ Be interesting to see how many likes and comments he gets on this post 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Seven Seas Vitamin Tablets? Are you having a laugh? He's always feigning illness. WTAF??? 😮
Screenshot_20220509-190400.png

And now a Hello Fresh ad!! 🙄
Screenshot_20220509-190439.png

Cooking without a top on. I hope it splashed up and burnt him. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Seven Seas Vitamin Tablets? Are you having a laugh? He's always feigning illness. WTAF??? 😮
View attachment 1254836

And now a Hello Fresh ad!! 🙄
View attachment 1254840

Cooking without a top on. I hope it splashed up and burnt him. 🙄
He’s got to pay for that wedding somehow 😂 every z lister out there does Hello Fresh 😴 but you’re right, how the hell does he get an ad for vitamins when he’s always supposedly sick. That why I won’t buy from these brands cos they’ll use anyone to promote their crap however disingenuous they are 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
You know what fucks me off more than anything is in my job I see a lot of vulnerable young people. Not long ago we had to get some funding from Children In Need to help a young mum in need of things for her baby. A car seat was one of them and here’s this prick and his skeletor misses getting gifted all this tit 🤬🤬🤬 makes my bleeping blood boil

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Now posts swimming with Leo bleeping hell he never stops .Does he not realise how desperate he looks .No Freddy or mention of him just Leo Leo what a selfish pig he is .And hold your head in shame Sophie letting him use Leo over and over for likes .God it really does have problems and for a 33yr old is just 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

So Soph is now selling her clothes. Are things really that bad that she can’t just give them to charity like most normal people do or is she just showing off how many clothes she’s got that she no longer needs. She really thinks she’s some sort of high end fashionista but a child could put reels together better than her and again not body shaming but the clothes she’s wearing just show how thin she has got 👎🏻

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So after losing followers for two days (1 of those days being him showing his sons poo to the world so hardly a shock), somehow he’s gained over 300 followers today 🙄 He’s scraping for likes and comments, his engagement rate is still tit, his content is boring as duck and he’s shadowbanned so I wonder how he’s managed that 🤑💷💳😂

Attachments

• Haha
So Soph is now selling her clothes. Are things really that bad that she can’t just give them to charity like most normal people do or is she just showing off how many clothes she’s got that she no longer needs. She really thinks she’s some sort of high end fashionista but a child could put reels together better than her and again not body shaming but the clothes she’s wearing just show how thin she has got 👎🏻
And has a depop account selling her crap but no one buying as all size 8 .She does look awful but seems to be loving it as in crop tops leggings 🙄

Reactions: 9
Leo looks like a sack of tit, get him checked out, he is vacant, never see him giggling plus snotty nose all the time....poor kid 😒.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
And has a depop account selling her crap but no one buying as all size 8 .She does look awful but seems to be loving it as in crop tops leggings 🙄
There’s no way she’s a size 8 now. More like a size 4 and she will definitely struggle selling clothes that small.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1255125it took me literally 10 seconds to find this 🙄. View attachment 1255126
The transparency of him trying to up his engagement rate is laughable. They spend 24/7 on their phones but neither of them seem to be able to use Google 🤦🏻‍♀️ They can film, take photos, shop and go on Instagram on them but can’t use a world wide search engine. Pathetic arseholes. Actually scrap that, they can obviously use Google because he’s definitely searching for ways to up his engagement on Insta 😂

Reactions: 15
If he engaged with Leo instead of filming him maybe he would learn a thing or two .
my son was 15 months old not long ago he’s walking can count and say a lot . Eg “ drink please “ “ thank you “ “ hello mummy “ “ love you “ . Leo says and does nothing . They need to get him seen because it’s not normal . I actually blame Jake and Sophie they are tit parents . Spend all day stressing over likes and followers and neglecting the kids needs . Leo should be doing so much yet sits like a sack of spuds unresponsive.

he doesn’t laugh or smile only when he’s with Fred . he will hate Jake as he gets older he can’t stand him now he looks savaged every time he gets near him. When Jake ain’t around he’s much better . Seems it’s Jake who gets everybody down in that house

when jakes gone you see a happy little family Sophie and the boys . Fred playing with Leo and Leo giggling and Sophie always looks better . Then he goes home and they all look depressed . He needs to start putting that phone down and being a real man not an attention seeking twit
At 15 months my children were chatterboxes. Colours, animals, two word conversations. With these two morons it’s not surprising.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.