Jake Quickenden #18 Jake’s an ick, always sick, million bots but still a pri@k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in Essex. I have friends in colchester who see these two out and about, my friend don’t follow them but see their swagger and self-importance and just cringe. Pair of absolute tools. They aren’t famous for anything other than crap, they are like market traders.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Look at the state of his hair transplant 😕 wow. He needs to get it sorted. Stop buying followers and sort your hair out.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are they defo getting married in August or was it maybe them that did ask for a song for free so they’ve had to change the date😂 When nanny qvc mentioned losing weight for the wedding she said it’s still 4 months away and in fake’s video for food4thoughts he said he has a diet plan for the wedding so he’ll see how it goes for 5 months🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve said it so many times they live on finance .
the cars the house everything . The outside sofa set was free from local company for him to advertise it . The sofa the car seats the clothing . All local businesses giving them free stuff just for a advertise .

they either are running out on money are literally have . No z lister sells clothing like she is used aswell . They are living champagne life on lemonade money thinking they will get a big job soon but they ain’t . Jake won’t go further than panto now and Sophie edit was a disaster nobody will want her they have tit engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Are they defo getting married in August or was it maybe them that did ask for a song for free so they’ve had to change the date😂 When nanny qvc mentioned losing weight for the wedding she said it’s still 4 months away and in fake’s video for food4thoughts he said he has a diet plan for the wedding so he’ll see how it goes for 5 months🤷🏼‍♀️🙄
All thick twats so probably can’t work the date out 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So Soph is now selling her clothes. Are things really that bad that she can’t just give them to charity like most normal people do or is she just showing off how many clothes she’s got that she no longer needs. She really thinks she’s some sort of high end fashionista but a child could put reels together better than her and again not body shaming but the clothes she’s wearing just show how thin she has got 👎🏻
duck me, those bolt ons
are dreadful...

What man poses like this and how many box sets of Queer as Folk do they own View attachment 1255193
My gaydar is twitching...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So he calls Leo chaos. You do realise that a child needs to speak and be animated and laugh and be cheeky to create chaos. He is quite the opposite Jake and that hair transplant. Good god. Never seen anything like it in my life. You are one ugly cheesy man

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought he was using Hello Fresh? 🤦🏻‍♀️
He using it all tonight one tit ad after another 🙄🙄Got four holidays cat care and hair transplant and hay fever bad back ringing in his ears and sore throat o and has lost his singing voice .Guess what you never had one so I can sort that for you 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He using it all tonight one tit ad after another 🙄🙄Got four holidays cat care and hair transplant and hay fever bad back ringing in his ears and sore throat o and has lost his singing voice .Guess what you never had one so I can sort that for you 👍
Fucks sake. Why doesn't the work shy bleep just go and sign on. He can't make it any clearer that he doesn't want to do a day's work.
Pair of them will be on universal credit by September.

So he calls Leo chaos. You do realise that a child needs to speak and be animated and laugh and be cheeky to create chaos. He is quite the opposite Jake and that hair transplant. Good god. Never seen anything like it in my life. You are one ugly cheesy man
Poor kids practically catatonic, if I was his mum, I'd be hammering the GPs door down for an assessment..

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Catching up.. I can’t believe he took his camera into the swimming pool area. I didn’t think that was allowed? The whole time he’s grinning like an absolute nutter at the camera and Leo couldn’t give a tit

Reactions: 19
It’s from when the daily fail said Leo caused chaos by demanding to be with his daddy on loose women/GMB. When fake insisted he come on then he sat there thinking of ways to get away from his dad

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So the car seat was gifted . It pisses me off so bleeping much these insta knobs accepting all this free stuff when there are families struggling so much yet have to buy these things .
Pissing off on holidays can afford a car seat !!!!! How about gifting it to a charity ????
Then they can even show the correct way to use it ?!! 🤯🤯🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

You know what fucks me off more than anything is in my job I see a lot of vulnerable young people. Not long ago we had to get some funding from Children In Need to help a young mum in need of things for her baby. A car seat was one of them and here’s this prick and his skeletor misses getting gifted all this tit 🤬🤬🤬 makes my bleeping blood boil
Totally agree !!!!! It’s disgusting

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.