Jake Quickenden #18 Jake’s an ick, always sick, million bots but still a pri@k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that Jake skiving off work again. Saying he can talk but not sing. He can't just talk he can shout in Leo's ear. Surely he can sing the prat

Reactions: 10
He showed Leo a picture of a pair of socks and said Where's the other one?" and Leo proceeded to pick up a picture of a hat.

Jake, stop trying to make out your 15 month old is some kind of genius 🙄. Newsflash, he isn't. If anything, had you not plastered his age all over the gram I'd have thought he was younger than he is. He doesn't even look 15 months old in the face. By 15 months old, my daughter was recognising colours and she isn't a genius by any means but she is advanced for her age. I've been told this by her nursery teachers. Most children at Leo's age are fascinated with colours and textures and sounds but Leo couldn't be any less interested if he tried and that's not his fault. It's yours. So don't get pissy if he doesn't recognise a picture of a sock ffs. You should have started all this engaging with him tit months ago instead of spending it growling at him and eye bleeping yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So bleeping desperate for content that he's nicked my bald post idea. What a sad bleep you are getting your ideas again off of here yet again. Beggy bleep.

Screenshot_20220509-143400.png

Screenshot_20220509-143406.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
If he engaged with Leo instead of filming him maybe he would learn a thing or two .
my son was 15 months old not long ago he’s walking can count and say a lot . Eg “ drink please “ “ thank you “ “ hello mummy “ “ love you “ . Leo says and does nothing . They need to get him seen because it’s not normal . I actually blame Jake and Sophie they are tit parents . Spend all day stressing over likes and followers and neglecting the kids needs . Leo should be doing so much yet sits like a sack of spuds unresponsive.

he doesn’t laugh or smile only when he’s with Fred . he will hate Jake as he gets older he can’t stand him now he looks savaged every time he gets near him. When Jake ain’t around he’s much better . Seems it’s Jake who gets everybody down in that house

when jakes gone you see a happy little family Sophie and the boys . Fred playing with Leo and Leo giggling and Sophie always looks better . Then he goes home and they all look depressed . He needs to start putting that phone down and being a real man not an attention seeking twit

• Heart
Do them 2 lazy dirty bastards ever clean that kids nose the poor kid is eating them. He looks like a dirty little scruffy thing which is their fault. And the pony tail cut his bleeping hair it looks ridiculous yiz pair of skangers

Reactions: 18
I know they get a lot of stuff ‘gifted’ so can probably afford extra because of it but those Chanel sandals she’s wearing cost £1,400 new 😱 Surely they must be fake? If they’re not, shame on her for spending that amount of money on one pair of shoes just to show off, when her baby looks like he’s been dressed from a jumble sale 99% of the time.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I know they get a lot of stuff ‘gifted’ so can probably afford extra because of it but those Chanel sandals she’s wearing cost £1,400 new 😱 Surely they must be fake? If they’re not, shame on her for spending that amount of money on one pair of shoes just to show off, when her baby looks like he’s been dressed from a jumble sale 99% of the time.
A jumble sale 😂😂😂 its true though.
Has he a new job yet after his panto

The resemblance is uncanny 🤣🤣
Why does her bottom teeth look slanted, don't think it was like that before she had them done. It's all I notice since she got them in

Reactions: 11
Do this beggy pair pay for anything gifted car sit
A jumble sale 😂😂😂 its true though.
Has he a new job yet after his panto

Why does her bottom teeth look slanted, don't think it was like that before she had them done. It's all I notice since she got them in
I see the same bet she has problems with them yet constantly telling others to waste their money and go to turkey 😡

Poor little Fred in his latest story looks really sad 😔 I hate the bleep and I hope when Fred is older he knocks him out, prickeden needs to realise children grow up so fast ( within a blink of an eye) and I think he will absolutely hate him when he’s older, proper feel so sad for him seeing that story 😔

Reactions: 18
Did u see she wrote who doesn't love a new car seat change or something like that Leo was bet into the old thing. He's been in that since new born she is such a dumb bleep and he is a beggy bastard posting a pic of himself and Leo and writes show sophie some love duck off u clown people don't like her post or yours because you are a pair of sad fucks.
I'm sorry I looked at their stories tod annoying pair of bastards

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I bet Freddy can’t wait for him to piss off tomorrow he’s at that age where it becomes embarrassing that prick filming him for content..Sophie is now as beggy as him and putting her crappy boyfriends needs ahead of her sons😡All for the the gram going to the toy shop swimming is so bleeping boring and is all for show .

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.