Jake Quickenden #18 Jake’s an ick, always sick, million bots but still a pri@k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh it's a kestrel. It's a kestrel. I got a closer picture!!!!

No you bleeping didn't get a closer picture. You got the picture straight off the internet and here is proof you muggy bleep! 😉
View attachment 1263836

View attachment 1263837
He obviously follows Stephen Bear on Twitter. He does this all the time. Actually these 2 have a lot in common. Both lying delusional narcisstic attention seeking wannabes with micro dicks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Everyone wearing a gown apart from the Bellend. Take the hint Prickenden !
Is disgusting really he’s a creep and lots of young women in the cast .Is embarrassing if I was around him would tell him he’s a bleeping joke of a man 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 17
Poor Leo always seems so subdued. He’s not excitable but he’s not serious either.

Leo seems to interact with his brother in a genuine way and have affection for him. I think he’s fed up of his parents.

Reactions: 12
So much for being unwell and missing his family while bleeping about as usual with no top on.What a tosser he is needs to just go away and grow up.Sophie must be desperate marry this arse wipe View attachment 1263795
Why is he the only one without a top on ? Especially when not just 24hrs ago he was making out he was at the pearly gates??

• Haha
Reactions: 23
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Is he deluded? You can tell the blue on his background don’t match the colour of the bleeping sky in the picture “he took” you can tell he’s uploaded a perfectly square photo on a blue background 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Soapy su quiet lol so missed my update on emmerdale not .She really gets into it I just fast forward to outfit of the day 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He actually replied to a comment Wtf and people saying why is your dressing gown so short.Answer he’s a bleeping weirdo who loves to show his body to anyone and has no idea of what’s considered ok .I find it completely creepy he’s 33 ffs put some clothes on.

He actually replied to a comment Wtf and people saying why is your dressing gown so short.Answer he’s a bleeping weirdo who loves to show his body to anyone and has no idea of what’s considered ok .I find it completely creepy he’s 33 ffs put some clothes on.
No he didn’t reply just added his own comment dick head

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Bought some bots at the start of the week but losing genuine followers again now. Hardly surprising with his tit repetitive content 😂 and for all his research into how to up his engagement rate (hashtagging, polls etc…) that’s still dropping as well. He’s going to have a full meltdown soon 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope Lord Farquuuuard has a sick bag watching that prick perform. My ideal form of torture would consist of being strapped into a chair and forced to watch this utter prick on stage for more than two minutes let alone the whole show. 🙄
Screenshot_20220513-193614.png

This is uncanny! Maybe this could be your next "lucrative" job offer you twit! That might save you from the Colchester branch of the DWP? 🤣
Polish_20220513_194737023.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine if you and him were the last humans on earth and you had to reproduce with him to restart the human race…

• Sick
Reactions: 21
tragic 😂😂

best he can do is work in panto not even west end or decent panto 😂😂

nobody wants to see him …. Is that why Sophie went because he’s desperate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.