Jake Quickenden #18 Jake’s an ick, always sick, million bots but still a pri@k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I just hope I get to spend more time with Leo then my dad did with me” and yet he’s always off doing ridiculous things and fuckin off to New York at every opportunity he gets. It’s all lies and bullshit!! He says all there things and posts a googled quote every now an then but his ACTIONS never match up !
He chooses to work away 5 days a week, he chooses to go on numerous adult only breaks, he is choosing to have 2 honeymoons and he also chose to audition for another job that means him working away. The bloke is full of tit 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can we start a tally of how many times he mentions his dad/losing a family member each month 😂
He has like 3 stories 1 )his dad and brother 2)mental health and 3) Trolls … then rinse and repeat

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I despise people who play on the empathic nature of others to garner fake sympathy when it fact it’s just attention seeking. The tried and tested formula.
I no he drains the life out of me god no’s why he just sits and films himself bleeping rambling on.He clearly got a addiction to his own ugly face and even Leo reacts more to the phone than him.We all have probably lost loved ones but he uses it time and time again and is sickening really as their is no reason other than poor me .

Reactions: 11
I despise people who play on the empathic nature of others to garner fake sympathy when it fact it’s just attention seeking. The tried and tested formula.
Same. He’s just one of those Facebook huns lol they post “omg I can’t believe what’s just happened “‘prompting people To enquire only to be then told the infamous line “not on here hun I’ll inbox ya “ lol he’s 100% one of those types.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I no he drains the life out of me god no’s why he just sits and films himself bleeping rambling on.He clearly got a addiction to his own ugly face and even Leo reacts more to the phone than him.We all have probably lost loved ones but he uses it time and time again and is sickening really as their is no reason other than poor me .

it’s just exhausting to me to spend sooo much of your time, thinking about social media, thinking about what to post, planning ….. for what ? A bleeping SAVERS ad post ? I do not find a man who behaves like this attractive, I find it pitiful & pathetic. I know he would be exhausting constantly needing to be validating CONSTANTLY. duck that.

Same. He’s just one of those Facebook huns lol they post “omg I can’t believe what’s just happened “‘prompting people To enquire only to be then told the infamous line “not on here hun I’ll inbox ya “ lol he’s 100% one of those types.
Oh he’s definitely that. That’s his main crowd isn’t it. He’s almost attainable to them so they stick by him thinking maybe just one day he’ll reply (FOR FUCKS SAKE) he plays to an audience, a very specific audience who will always be there to ask “You ok Jakey”.

• Sick
We all said on here last week the dad brother post was coming he’s so predictable it’s laughable.Must do soapy su’s head in the same tit different day .She rarely says anything which is how most people remember loved ones.He’s a self obsessed prick with the biggest ego on Instagram yet has no likeable quality’s about him .

The wedding is still four months away and he’s already playing on it. Do you reckon they’ll have a picture of his dad and a picture of his brother on separate seats at the front, soapy Su sitting in between them and her husband shoved somewhere at the back 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also did he say ‘I’m like my dad, he was a good man’? Jakey you need to keep your ego under control as this is the reason why this thread turned from a rave thread into what it is now and why future employers take one look at you and say no thanks.

• Heart

Don’t all rush guys because the recap is boring, just like their content😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Don’t all rush guys because the recap is boring, just like their content😂
Thank you for doing the recap lady 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.