Jake Quickenden #17 Hit the 1 MIL & still no work, keeps coming to tattle to have a good lurk😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He definitely has. Remember he tagged him about getting his own collection when he got his million? He must be gutted. She’ll be paying for the honeymoon now 😂
Looked on the ITS announcement, no one actually cares that she’s doing the edit they are only interested in the cheap hen do bits😂😂 He could literally have had anyone do it & she’s acting as if it’s a major life achievement😬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looked on the ITS announcement, no one actually cares that she’s doing the edit they are only interested in the cheap hen do bits😂😂 He could literally have had anyone do it & she’s acting as if it’s a major life achievement😬
I'm amazed Jake didn't offer to do it as Rose and Barbarrrraaa..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Apart from this one saddo 🤦🏻‍♀️ This edit always sells itself that why they don’t need to pay a fortune and get a well known face to front it. I’m sure they would have had Stacey do it through choice but obviously she’s too busy 😂

I'm amazed Jake didn't offer to do it as Rose and Barbarrrraaa..
He probably did 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Look at the comments on jakes post congratulating sophie its literally all bots x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you think deep down she was laughing away to herself at his empty gym gig knowing even she’s getting more attention from brands than him now. 1 million followers means nothing..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So obvious it’s just a ad lol she’s going on like she has a actual colas with them sad cow 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.