Jake Quickenden #17 Hit the 1 MIL & still no work, keeps coming to tattle to have a good lurk😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my God, why is he advertising the spa at Kesgrave Hall? That's like two minutes from my house! 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 6
There is no chance she will ever be a fashionista. She has no style at all. She tries to hard to be chic but she looks terrible. Same with Jake. No style at all. Don't even get me started on how they dress their kids. So glad her edit flopped. Knock her down a peg or too and make her realise she isn't all that. Eekkk my new edit is here, then blows a stupid kiss. Eekk your edits flopped like your tits eekk. Eekkk, just eekk. Let's not forget that silly leg thing she does too, eekk

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Poor cat getting a mouthful of tan and did anyone else notice he has that bobble back in his hair like seriously 😒 anyone know what his plans after footloose are on the workfront! Is it mean im hoping nothing and his work dries up and has to get a proper job

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
JQ entertainments on companies house, followed by checking out Nanny QVC husbands earnings (tech34 retail services) shows their incoming the last year. Moneys dwindling JQ, time for argos or aldi checkout?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Right, I’ve never watched his mother’s stories before. I bit the bullet and went to have a look. All I have to say is what the actual duck? Who is she talking to? “Time for your soap scoop” reading from notes? She is completely deranged!!!! Talking about soap characters like they are real people, I honestly have no words.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Hope you’re all hanging in there🙏🏼 The content is so boring it’s soul destroying😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.