Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B.I.N.G.O🎉

I really wish I wasn’t right about this😭 Poor defenceless little kitten being subjected to that mad house☹

For those worried about all their holidays, Sophie’s mum will look after it like she does the house😉😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I no had all her stupid vitamins out this morning .As the mum of a 14 year old with severe ache pisses me off endless tit she sprouts out of her rubber lipped mouth.As if tit over the counter cream cures ache 😡
I agree. I’m 31 and have bad acne too, currently waiting to see a dermatologist to get prescribed roaccutane to treat it. All this tit she tries to flog does not and will not work and I really hope she doesn’t influence some poor young girl with self esteem issues to waste her money on this crap. She’s a lying witch.

Reactions: 15
duck me now the cats Instagram is gonna be liking and comment on jakes post

sad twit he is I swear

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Please tell me he’s not made Instagram for the bleeping cat to up his engagement how embarrassing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So because the kardashian's/jenner's have kittens every z'lister gets one. 🙄 wont last long when its scratching the kids and scratching at the furniture because it wants to go out.

Reactions: 16
I really don’t get why they would call the cat after a drink that he keeps trying to hint for a collab with🤦🏼‍♀️ Taken it too far😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Moaning about being "anxiety ridden" and then this. It's amazing what a line of Columbian can do eh fakey boy? You're an absolute bleep and pity one of the shoppers didn't tell you to your face. I would have! twit. View attachment 1210610

Christ Almighty. I don't know what's worse. The fake posh voice or the greasy, spotty skin. What a minger! 🤑View attachment 1210621
How old is she she looks about 45

Omfg this can’t be real 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.