Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1201909
WHY IS HE ALWAYS TOUCHING HIS HAIR!!!!!!!!
I reckon he has some sort of tick you know. It’s not normal at all the lengths a grown arse man goes to to be relevant! He literally doesn’t have a single friend in the world and that’s pretty sad, he is so desperate to be liked, and if he toned it down he might actually be likeable (a little bit of sick came into my mouth then)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think she’s had fillers on her chin & along her jaw line🤢 Why you would pay to look like when you were naturally pretty, I have no idea🤷🏼‍♀️ She has totally ruined herself in the pursuit of what she perceives to be the perfect face for her wedding🤦🏼‍♀️
It’s so sad as she was naturally very pretty . I don’t understand why somebody needs to do that :-(
She has ruined her face her jaw line looks ridiculous 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You know what it could have been? Definitely not Teddy as my husband would have recognised him (he doesn’t do reality tv but I’ve managed to get him into LI and he hated Faye thought she was an abuser lol) but there were a few old season people, but they all ate separately so maybe not working together? I saw a load of pap pics in the DM the next day so maybe a bar/club thing?

Dom and Jess were close to our table and I always felt a bit 🤢 about them and feel awful admitting it but didn’t want to be sat near them at all. But completely changed my mind about them - they look like such a lovely family, really happy and contented kid that they engage with (no screens, talking throughout breakfast) and they tidied the table before they left!
Was it in Manchester by any chance? If it was it was maybe the boxing event last September because a few LI guys were fighting in that as well as this clown😂 It would have been Sophie that you saw because she was there watching, in fact I’m sure it was there that she got her new Range Rover delivered to her, as you do🙄 I know Dom & Jess took their little one with them to that. They obviously weren’t there to get pissed & show off like the rest👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s so sad as she was naturally very pretty . I don’t understand why somebody needs to do that :-(
She has ruined her face her jaw line looks ridiculous 😫
It is sad. She looks so much older than 29 plus very masculine because of the new jaw line. Still think it’s hilarious that she says she’s had no work done. The lips themselves tell a totally different story 🙄

Reactions: 13
Was it in Manchester by any chance? If it was it was maybe the boxing event last September because a few LI guys were fighting in that as well as this clown😂 It would have been Sophie that you saw because she was there watching, in fact I’m sure it was there that she got her new Range Rover delivered to her, as you do🙄 I know Dom & Jess took their little one with them to that. They obviously weren’t there to get pissed & show off like the rest👍🏼
Yes it was Manc! It was also the weekend/location of the Tory party conference so the hotel was a wild mishmash of people 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So, gross of me to think but you know how much he mauls Leo with his phone and is constant with him.. The only time he's quiet on IG is when he's asleep (a fair amount of the time! 😂) or when he must be mauling soph, in private I hope but u never know with him he probably films every time she goes down there and eye fucks himself 🙄

So given how tit he's been since they came home (no food in, didn't pick them up from the airport, she unpacked all the suitcase whilst he filmed, filmed his poor baby shattered/jetlagged whilst he was eating, dragged them to the park for IG content) you just KNOW he's pestered her for some JQ love, poor woman. Bet he mauled her and clambered on her until she just gave in.

She needed sleep after her long ass day of travelling with the kids and instead of leaving her ALONE in the bedroom he filmed them playing in their bedroom disturbing ong her nap he claimed she had.

Nob

Oh no, just joined the club...😂😂😂😂😂👍👍👍👍👍👍

The perfect face for her wedding would be the back of her head when she dumped fakey at the altar...

Lollllll how did he find you?😂😂😂😂. You would think he wouldn’t have time to be blocking as his family just came back.
Edit…..just seen your reason…..bet you feel better after calling him a bleep😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I would too but I unfollowed before he got the chance so I'm not entitled lol
Don’t follow but defo get blocked 😂

Also……. Whenever my daughters Dad FaceTimes her, he constantly eye fucks himself..!! And touched his hair. He thinks he’s gods gift and really good looking and he’s a first class twit like Jake 😂 I tell him to look at our child and not at himself..!!!!

How the hell is he finding people off here and blocking them???? Wtf 🤣 also just to add he’s blocked me on IG (can’t kid a kidder) account because I commented on the MRI post at someone else’s comment and said he’s been paid for it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 what a dickkkkheaddddd

• Haha
  • Wow
Wow, a bit early eh Fakey? Well, "it's only sleep isn't it?" 🙄

View attachment 1202282
This picture of him 🤢 doesn’t matter that Leo isn’t looking at camera as long as Jake is eye bleeping himself and thinks he looks good that’s all that matters 🙄 Also like the way he flippantly says it’ll take him a ‘couple of days’ to get back into a routine. It will take more than a couple of days and then it won’t affect him cos he’ll be away on tour again tomorrow 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
What's the betting it was sophie who got up with him too, he'll have done half hour so he can brag about being up with him. I honestly don't know how she puts up with him.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.