Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has he ever had a adhd test or anything?
His behaviour is duck ALL to do with ADHD.
duck ALL. The man is a desperate bleep - who is so self involved with social media he has created his own form of narcissism.

(Sorry if my reply seems curt it wasn’t meant to - but it’s insulting to anyone with ADHD that this duck or other duck who are thirsty as duck are labelled with a disorder or mental illness)

To work on showbiz (performer) you have to have a level of narcissism. He’s just a thirsty desperate bleeping COCK.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Olivia Attwood has ADHD and she’s always been open and honest on how it effects her, and her relationships, work, family etc…. Hasn’t Jake said before he’s got ADHD? 😵💫

Funny that isn’t it… money doesn’t motivate you 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Also find it weird how he’s getting married to Sophie in August and his last failed marriage attempt was also in August a few years ago. Weird.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
is he still shadow banned? can’t find him on Instagram, hey ho, I don’t follow anyway as he’s a giant tool and a grade a oxygen thief!
Bit worrying though, look at all the fan pages, deranged sheep 🐑
fan pages he’s an X factor reject most will probably been from his appearance on X factor probably no uploads since .

then again he’s probably made them himself tit that he is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has he ever had a adhd test or anything?
He's just a brainless bleep, don't give him an excuse to label himself and earn off it....👍👍👍👍👍

duck me what have I just witnessed 😂😂😂 Jake please do NOT go bid for CBeebies. My little one would be petrified if he saw that come on screen
Christ, imagine those choppers coming at you through the screen, poor little uns would think it was Jaws ....🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I find it strange gvc su never mentions anything about him yet her claim to so called fame is having him as a son.No wonder he lost over 1000 bots yesterday his over filming was cringe beyond anything I have seen .Sophie seemed to be trying to avoid him yesterday bet there is some tension in that house .The filming of Leo eating and falling asleep was just awful and why would you 😡Nothing is private in that household.
I was shocked he put the video of tired Leo on his grid and linked it to people being hungover, not funny. Why is he always shadow banned on IG? Just had to type in his entire name. They should just ban him permanently.

Reactions: 12
is he still shadow banned? can’t find him on Instagram, hey ho, I don’t follow anyway as he’s a giant tool and a grade a oxygen thief!
Bit worrying though, look at all the fan pages, deranged sheep 🐑
If you have the urge to go on his account click on Sophie’s and he’s her main follower of course 😊

Reactions: 6
He needs to get his dodgy giveaway going. His followers are still tumbling 😂
It’s the content overload yesterday that lost him followers . People have a lot to get on with at the moment and don’t need a cracked z- lister bombarding their timeline.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Olivia Attwood has ADHD and she’s always been open and honest on how it effects her, and her relationships, work, family etc…. Hasn’t Jake said before he’s got ADHD? 😵💫

Funny that isn’t it… money doesn’t motivate you 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Also find it weird how he’s getting married to Sophie in August and his last failed marriage attempt was also in August a few years ago. Weird.
I still don’t believe he has it. I think he’s just a needy bleep who will use any ailment, story, child, etc to create tit CONTENT.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t for the life of me see what Sophie finds attractive about him, either looks or personality wise. Is he just a cash cow allowing her to persue her desire to be an influencer?

Reactions: 15
The issue I have with people claiming or blaming mental health or disorders is it’s not an excuse for CUNTY behaviour. I have the disorder and if I am being an hole, I am being an hole it’s duck ALL to do with the disorder.

Social Media has heighten certain peoples sense of self importance (this isn’t just famous, semi famous or influencers - who has the inflated egos - it could be a friend with 2000 followers) they start believing their own bullshit.

But I am SICK of seeing people cite mental health issues as an excuse for appalling behaviour or alluding to the fact maybe that’s why they are the way they are. No.

I am a person who isn’t someone who can take a compliment, but if I feel good I will compliment myself. Seeking validation is a slippery slope & often leads to a world of self pity & desperate attempts to please others ex Jake.

No words just 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮Sophie

No words needed 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮Sophie as bad as him
Used a filter on another app to make it appear he hasn’t used a app …

WHATS THE EXCUSE for that ? You vain stupid little man.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The issue I have with people claiming or blaming mental health or disorders is it’s not an excuse for CUNTY behaviour. I have the disorder and if I am being an hole, I am being an hole it’s duck ALL to do with the disorder.

Social Media has heighten certain peoples sense of self importance (this isn’t just famous, semi famous or influencers - who has the inflated egos - it could be a friend with 2000 followers) they start believing their own bullshit.

But I am SICK of seeing people cite mental health issues as an excuse for appalling behaviour or alluding to the fact maybe that’s why they are the way they are. No.

I am a person who isn’t someone who can take a compliment, but if I feel good I will compliment myself. Seeking validation is a slippery slope & often leads to a world of self pity & desperate attempts to please others ex Jake.

Used a filter on another app to make it appear he hasn’t used a app …

WHATS THE EXCUSE for that ? You vain stupid little man.
Totally agree with you my son was diagnosed at ten and that took years of asking for help .He pulls the health anxiety tit and death of family members for likes and nothing else .No mentioning of his results from all the unnecessary tests he had as we all know their is duck all wrong with him.

Reactions: 8
Does any one really need nanny qvc to do about 20 stories on last nights bgt acts 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe e how hideous he looks . I think it’s because he is a very bitter person and it is beginning to show on his face.
He had me fooled for a couple of years. My first inkling that he was a bellend was when Sophie in one of their Q&As about a year ago said that Jakey was always angry about something. I was like that doesn’t sound like Jake. He tried to shut her up and kept saying that it wasn’t true .

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.