Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Turkey teeth Jake has helped get soapy bgt gvc su a job as a ambassador for a Turkish teeth clinic dear god 👀.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So desperate everything is about cash .As if celebrity big brother would have him can you imagine weeks without his phone.And more importantly Jake not a celebrity he’s a z lister panto fool
I’d rather poke my eyes out with a crappy stick, than watch donkey chops on my telly box!🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Totally agree with you my son was diagnosed at ten and that took years of asking for help .He pulls the health anxiety tit and death of family members for likes and nothing else .No mentioning of his results from all the unnecessary tests he had as we all know their is duck all wrong with him.
Exactly. A doctor can not diagnosed you with ADHD it has to be a psychiatrist. I feel like that duck Ant McPartlin made people think it’s ok to say you have a disorder to exonerate bad behaviour or actions. I mean, ADHD is very different in men than in women.

But this uneducated duck is staring to boil my piss. That MRI post has left me reeling - the fact the bleep is advertising private medical care is beyond a pisstake. The NHS is being starved of cash and then this bleep (he’s a kind of grief thief) posting these bullshit stories.

Jake (👋) you are so bleeping desperate it’s embarrassing. It’s painful, it’s desperate.

You have morphed into EVERYTHING you took the piss out of, now you are in the same boat as those people you once felt the need to take the piss out of.

The problem with seeking attention from strangers online is that you can receive it in heaps, but also expect the things you don’t want to hear.

Attention seeking is already a problem trait in a person, but when taken to social media, it becomes destructive. The need for validation in the form of numbers will slowly destroy you inside, until the day you realize you are no longer relevant online.

(I am doing so work on this area for a friend so I have read so many blurbs and articles on the damage of social media)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ll leave this here!

Narcissistic personality disorder

Those with narcissistic personality disorder typically have a need for admiration with a lack of empathy.

According to the American Psychiatric Association, for someone to receive a diagnosis of narcissistic personality disorder, they need to display at least 5 of the following criteria:

a grandiose sense of self-importance
a preoccupation with fantasies of power, unlimited success, brilliance, ideal love, beauty
a belief in their own uniqueness, especially that they should only associate with, and will only be understood by, high-status institutions and high-status people
demand for excessive admiration
a sense of entitlement and unreasonable expectation of favorable treatment or automatic compliance with their expectations
taking advantage of others to achieve their own ends
unwillingness to identify with or recognize the needs and feelings of others
envy of others and belief that others are envious of them
haughty, arrogant attitudes or behaviors

• Heart
Reactions: 17
His behaviour is duck ALL to do with ADHD.
duck ALL. The man is a desperate bleep - who is so self involved with social media he has created his own form of narcissism.

(Sorry if my reply seems curt it wasn’t meant to - but it’s insulting to anyone with ADHD that this duck or other duck who are thirsty as duck are labelled with a disorder or mental illness)

To work on showbiz (performer) you have to have a level of narcissism. He’s just a thirsty desperate bleeping COCK.
THIS!!!! So much this 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t cope with him 😵 On holiday atm and laughed so much seeing his followers are down to 997 😂 Those stories are full on creepy the way he kept making sure the camera was still up looking in it 😐
I’m on holiday too and laughing 😂😁 I’m also full of a cold again (surely it’s not covid again…. I just got rid of that 2 weeks ago??????) anyway… I love this thread 😂❤

Reactions: 12
Everything about this post gets on my tits.

’will always have your back’ - it’s called parenting. Do you want a medal?
’best couple of days with the family’ doing Jack tit and being a Disney dad.
double !! Exclamation!! Marks!! Everywhere!! for a mundane post.
fake message to ‘everyone’
the emojis at the end.

worst of all…pic of his son, but really an excuse for him to pose in the background.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
oh duck off, you phoney manipulative child. Still can’t get over that your woman can take that kid away with her whenever she wants
BA9B11F1-CB25-4C1A-A692-D4D095E87B1C.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
And the post is full of tit as his sleep won’t be broken he’s off now until Sunday having fun at the gym spa eating out drinks after his gruelling two hours a day (work) so called Job..Roll on august when they have 400 holidays to pay for on their credit card and pantomime in Scunthorpe along with his gritter only thing that comes his way 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That bleeping wierd cackle he does.. 😖

Its like he has absolutely no idea how to play with Leo and just either shoves toys at him and expects him to perform or grabs Leo and cackles/chomps at him..

Reactions: 15
So turned off the likes on his last post with Leo.He pisses me off as if you post your son and stupid bleeping quotes and next o look not enough likes so will hide it 😡And calling Leo bro ffs bro grow up and why’s Sophie trying to hide in the background? See if she keeps off until Monday like she said

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.