Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the vibe that Leo gets annoyed by Jake he doesn’t wanna be around him. So for instance my daughter who is 2, when her Dad comes to see her on a Wednesday after work she just ignores him 90% of the time he’s here😂 she just cba with him AT ALL. She internally knows he’s a nob! I’m sure Leo will grow up realising Jake is a muppet

• Heart
Reactions: 23
E
2E75708A-CB24-4247-8D5D-8A940D1B454A.png

Except you wont be off Instagram because your bleep of a boyfriend will be filming you from the second you open your eyes in a morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Adore Freddie asking Leo who Jake is. Nicely done, little man. That will trigger him like you don’t even know 😌😌😌😌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
“I’ve missed them so much” “can’t wait to have to them back” okay… get off your phone and just enjoy their company then? Help unpack, let them rest, make food for them, honestly this guy … 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
I get the vibe that Leo gets annoyed by Jake he doesn’t wanna be around him. So for instance my daughter who is 2, when her Dad comes to see her on a Wednesday after work she just ignores him 90% of the time he’s here😂 she just cba with him AT ALL. She internally knows he’s a nob! I’m sure Leo will grow up realising Jake is a muppet
Same! My daughter sees her dad for a few hours once a week and occasionally there have been times when we have had to cancel (nursery parties etc) and she doesn't bat an eyelid. She does not give a tit and would much rather see her friends. She knows deep down he is an arse 😂.

Reactions: 14
EView attachment 1200656
Except you wont be off Instagram because your bleep of a boyfriend will be filming you from the second you open your eyes in a morning.
and there’s no way she’ll go more than 24 hours without her aff links 😂

Who takes a selfie of a hug? He wants people to see him hugging Fred. So sad, is nothing private?

Lolllll good one Leo. Jakey’s breath must stink😂😂.
Probably the smell of the fags that he doesn’t smoke 🙄🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 16
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Same! My daughter sees her dad for a few hours once a week and occasionally there have been times when we have had to cancel (nursery parties etc) and she doesn't bat an eyelid. She does not give a tit and would much rather see her friends. She knows deep down he is an arse 😂.
Omg! Someone who gets me 😂 he has her one day overnight of a weekend and I think in a few years she won’t want to go 🙄 I just send her now cos I want 10 hours interrupted sleep hahahaha

Reactions: 8
Jake has chosen to chase ‘fame’ and by doing so it’s his choice that he’s away from home ‘working’. He needs to accept that Leo is going to favour Sophie and Fred because they spend much more time with him plus they don’t shove a camera in his face at every given opportunity. He can call it ‘dad shaming’ all he wants (it’s not) but if being a dad was his main priority, he would try and find work closer to home but unfortunately his need to publicly perform outweighs everything else in his life. You only need to look at his Instagram to see that 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He's a total bleep, isn't he. Everyone is shattered, but gotta film it for the gram...
If I was her, I'd tell him where to shove that phone...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm loving Leo turning his face😂😂

Leo is gona be the kid when he is older who says my dad was never there when I was young always working away

Reactions: 16
As if Sophie wants to go out for a meal after all that travelling 😡Just wants more content put your phone away take your son and Fred for a walk give Sophie a break.And next tit head order a takeaway.Leo looks like the rest of us wishing the twit would just duck off 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can't believe how much that child despises him. He literally pushes him away and we can all see that. It doesn't make sense. He can't be the dlfantastic dad he makes out to be as if he was Leo would adore him. Bet it kills him that he knows his own child couldn't give a tit about him

Goos god the videos keep coming and Jake as per usual looking at himself rather than leo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Why didn't he pick them up from the airport?he's done duck all else today?If that was me I'd be really fucked off if I'd got off a flight with 2 kids and had to get through the airport,parking and then drive home if I knew my lazy fuckwit partner was at home waiting to film my golden child as soon as we walked through the door

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.