Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still cannot get over celeb go dating 😂😂

how desperate was she and if you watch it all the other higher up z listers are like wtf at her 😂😂 that’s how she ended up with Jake nobody else wanted her 😂😂 she’s scrapping the barrel with an X factor reject …

Chloe sims face says it all like wtf is she doing beggy 😂😂

then Olivia was clapping at eyal binning her . She’s as desperate as Jake is

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wtaf I had a full health check that I paid for BUT I had SYMPTOMS. He’s got no bleeping symptoms to warrant using resources and also if he’s doing it for his ‘health anxiety’ this would literally be driving it. *worries about health* ➡ *uses a tonne of resources and has health checks, feels relieved when checks are clear* ➡ *anxiety and worry resurfaces* ➡ *more checking and health tests to ease worry*. What the lad needs is CBT to break the cycle NOT to be wasting resources

Reactions: 15
Sorry haven’t checked in, in a while on account of Jake being a boring bleep but felt I had to say that his MRI post was one of the most grossest displays of narcissism I’ve ever seen. The fact that he doesn’t even realise that shows just how tone deaf he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Or those two tarts he does with the wigs, Burt and Ernie, isn't it 😂😂😂
He stopped doing Rose and Barbara after he did a poll on his stories asking whether he should carry on doing them and the (albeit slight) majority said no 🤣
Bet he was PISSED off.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Obviously didn’t have time for any ‘grows’ yesterday and again his follower count goes down 😂 What’s going to be more important to him today? Filming chicken nugget for content and going on and on about how much he’s missed him or getting his dodgy giveaway set up asap to boost his follower count (allegedly). Definitely the giveaway for me. He’s not going to want to go down to 997k

Attachments

Reactions: 9
So I guess Sophie and the kids will come back then he will go to the gym. Or he will expect her to travel to the other end of the country so he can see leo4likes

Reactions: 14
So the tit posts 5 hours ago which is 3am looking sad tired .Idiot works 2 hours a day if that other spent pissing about in the gym filming himself with bags of shopping etc etc .Listen Jake no one gives a flying duck and looking forward (not) to the thousands of chicken nuggets coming our way in the next few days .O and the phoney giveaway 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Obviously didn’t have time for any ‘grows’ yesterday and again his follower count goes down 😂 What’s going to be more important to him today? Filming chicken nugget for content and going on and on about how much he’s missed him or getting his dodgy giveaway set up asap to boost his follower count (allegedly). Definitely the giveaway for me. He’s not going to want to go down to 997k
I wonder if he will manage to squeeze out a tear when he sees Leo. In his warped mind, It will make for good content.

Reactions: 9
the issue is he’s chosen the ‘hard core’ section of Instagram- the grows are the total wannabes who hate an unfollow if followed- so many would notice if Jake hadn’t followed so would unfollow - then would be messaging each other and word would get around quickly and they (like jake) only want to grow their followers.
he would be better off doing what glam fairy does and get into a loop and pay for a ghost spot - but again if anyone spots him he would get slatted. X

Reactions: 5
the issue is he’s chosen the ‘hard core’ section of Instagram- the grows are the total wannabes who hate an unfollow if followed- so many would notice if Jake hadn’t followed so would unfollow - then would be messaging each other and word would get around quickly and they (like jake) only want to grow their followers.
he would be better off doing what glam fairy does and get into a loop and pay for a ghost spot - but again if anyone spots him he would get slatted. X
If he’s not already got a ghost spot (sorry no idea was that is 🙄) he’ll definitely look into getting one now 😂

What's a ghost spot? Ugh that glam fair is a clatty witch isn't she?

• Haha
A ghost spot is where you have to pay but you don’t have to follow anyone (so you get 500+ followers but don’t have to follow any)
Followers go up but after they do go down again (this happened to glam fairy cleans) x
Also some you have to repost a picture or a story - a ghost spot means you don’t have to do that so again no body will know x

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.