Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A ghost spot is where you have to pay but you don’t have to follow anyone (so you get 500+ followers but don’t have to follow any)
Followers go up but after they do go down again (this happened to glam fairy cleans) x
Also some you have to repost a picture or a story - a ghost spot means you don’t have to do that so again no body will know x
What a sad world it is that people are so so obsessed with how many followers they get. Bizarre as hell….

Reactions: 17
I swear 2 days ago he was dead proud of himself because he’d been to Sainsburys and said he was going to stop getting takeaways all the time then I’ve just seen yesterday he got a Nando’s delivered 😂 twit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow 42 stories from nanny QVC this morning. I didn't watch just skipped through to count them. If I see lots of - - - - - - - I won't watch

• Haha
  • Wow
He is trying so hard to say he is looking forward to seeing Sophie, Fred and Leo. We all know he simply wants to say Leo. He has been called out a few times so is careful to say their names in that order😂😂.

Reactions: 17
The poor boy couldn’t give a tit. Barely through the door ffs take the camera out his face

Reactions: 13
Here we go!! 🤣
Screenshot_20220417-131538.png

Screenshot_20220417-131610.png

Screenshot_20220417-131630.png

For some reason, they all look really unimpressed to see him lol. You're taking them for Sunday dinner? Let them sleep. They're jetlagged you needy twit. You should have a dinner waiting for them all. Idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
When will Jake learn??? Why does he feel the need to document online his whole day. It’s weird. Nobody even gives that much of a tit .. he isn’t even a z-lister, he’s a has-been!!! Seriously though what will he do when the ads/aff links & Instagram payday is so little money, that it doesn’t pay the bills.. the singing has dried up.. nobody is ringing his phone cos there is more exciting, YOUNGER, fresher talent around?? Then what? He’s running out of avenues to go down and I’m here with my popcorn for it 😂😂😂🍿🍿🍿

• Heart
5:30 am in Cal those poor boys must be so jet lagged and jakes acting like a bleep as per. “How much did you miss me out of 10 Fred” oh bore off

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Lol remember when fakey jakey told us “trolls” we only see a tiny bit of his day (or something along those lines) 😂 I feel like I know more about his day than I do my own 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Everything is so forced. It’s forced for the camera. Why can’t he just live in the moment and enjoy seeing his family in private? Why does EVERYTHING have to be documented🤣

Reactions: 21
Everything is so forced. It’s forced for the camera. Why can’t he just live in the moment and enjoy seeing his family in private? Why does EVERYTHING have to be documented🤣
Could you imagine being that obsessed with filming everything you do just for likes and engagement on social media? Seriously the twit needs some sort of intervention and anybody who genuinely follows him and thinks his behaviour is ok, needs to look at themselves as well 🤯

Reactions: 15
Leo could not give a flying duck about Jake. He barely responds to anything he says or does and he is always squirming away from him! I’ve seen my 1 year old look more excited for me to come back in the room from having a wee than Leo does to see his Dad after 2 weeks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.