Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here comes the road to million giveaway 👀Why does he have to constantly film himself eye bleeping the camera is so cringe has had at least 20 stories already bet they will be glad when he pisses off to his next two hours a day gig 👏🏼
My family have come home but now let’s make it all about me again and my obsession in life. No not my son or fiancée but for 1,000,000 accounts (fake or not I don’t care) to follow me on Instagram 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why didn't he pick them up from the airport?he's done duck all else today?If that was me I'd be really fucked off if I'd got off a flight with 2 kids and had to get through the airport,parking and then drive home if I knew my lazy fuckwit partner was at home waiting to film my golden child as soon as we walked through the door
He’s a lazy bleep that’s why 😂 I’m surprised he didn’t go to the airport - would have made better content for insta than just filming from home 😂 Slipped up there Jakey. It also would have made him look a better person if he’d stopped filming himself singing (sorry trying to sing) and peeking out of windows and actually got off his arse and picked them all up 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
There's loads of brownie points / content he could have got. Getting the house ready and a dinner cooked for them when they got in? An egg hunt set up ready for the boys? Do some crafts with the kids? Take them to the park? Play outside? But instead he's making a gin and eye bleeping the camera.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Why is Leo so suntanned too? Has she not heard of sun cream and a parasol for the pushchair? 🥺

Reactions: 7
There's loads of brownie points / content he could have got. Getting the house ready and a dinner cooked for them when they got in? An egg hunt set up ready for the boys? Do some crafts with the kids? Take them to the park? Play outside? But instead he's making a gin and eye bleeping the camera.
Exactly and it’s for reasons like this, it astounds me that people actually follow and like him 🤦🏻‍♀️ Surely most people see this and think what a selfish twit he is. I bet she has to go and do a food shop tomorrow, do all the washing, cook his meals cos he’ll be too busy getting his dodgy giveaway ready 😡

😂😂 PrincessJeanie, loving the profile picture change ♥
There’s a few of us on here with it now 😂❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just remember everyone…. Jake went to the airport to film content/ads for an hour or so but couldn’t be assed to pick his family up. What a low life! I would he absolutely FURIOUS! He’s disgusting.

Can someone please add the blocked badge to the wiki 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Edit/ I can edit the wiki but not a clue how to add an image 😢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
😂😂 That would imply he thought about anyone but himself

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think they have had another row
I think Sophie reads here and is waking up . I think she realises he never includes Freddie or her and has said something to him .

the fact she said she’s spending the rest of the holidays off Instagram tells you all you need to know . She isn’t like him she can go without posting and when she dies it’s to get an income not filming her family’s every move .

• Heart
So rather than let Sophie get a nice bath chill she’s now at the park to film fakey jakey playing with the boys .He will be off in 24 hrs so parenting for him out the window with his cheesy arse smile .He is a spoilt self centred prick.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Why didn't he pick them up from the airport?he's done duck all else today?If that was me I'd be really fucked off if I'd got off a flight with 2 kids and had to get through the airport,parking and then drive home if I knew my lazy fuckwit partner was at home waiting to film my golden child as soon as we walked through the door
Yep, totally agree. He could have picked them up, had some food ready as well. He's incredibly lazy and selfish.

Here comes the road to million giveaway 👀Why does he have to constantly film himself eye bleeping the camera is so cringe has had at least 20 stories already bet they will be glad when he pisses off to his next two hours a day gig 👏🏼
That wonky bottom lip....urgh🤢

Reactions: 11
Never known anybody like him .

we often go away with my parents when my husband is working . I come home to clean home and bedding even our pjs all neatly out . A bath run and tea in the oven . He really is disgusting I feel sorry for Sophie . If he’s missed them why the duck is he glued to his phone turn it off and take them the park FFS .

it’s like he has to post every second in his day nobody cares jeez 🙄 surprised we ain’t see soph have a tit yet 🙄

Reactions: 21
Selfish cock that he is, she should of run for the hills while she had the chance, both as thick as each other, who would want a bloke like that. Let's see how long she'll be off IG.

Never known anybody like him .

we often go away with my parents when my husband is working . I come home to clean home and bedding even our pjs all neatly out . A bath run and tea in the oven . He really is disgusting I feel sorry for Sophie . If he’s missed them why the duck is he glued to his phone turn it off and take them the park FFS .

it’s like he has to post every second in his day nobody cares jeez 🙄 surprised we ain’t see soph have a tit yet 🙄
Has your husband got a brother. 😆 🤣 😂 .

• Haha
  • Heart
So the post of him and Leo gone not enough likes twit who does that .Now more Leo filmed falling asleep can someone slap jake in the face with his phone put the poor boy to bed 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 17
So instead of putting his obviously exhausted baby to bed, he films a reel of him falling asleep. Absolute prick. Yeah he's missed them, but because they're his content

• Sad
  • Heart
Now letting everyone no Sophie had a nap such a great dad and partner not .No meal out bet she told him to F off .Sophie looks like she’s got the hump lol bet house needs a good clean because her mum was so busy while house sitting lol and he’s been filming himself pissing about all morning

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.