Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
STOP haha🤣🤣🤣🤣this is hilarious. I wish Pom Bear was on this thread she’s amazing at doing funny photos. She does them of bewful gal all the time. I’d give it a whirl but I’m awful at photoshop haha
OMG..she does some whoppers of the Goodger blimp 😂😂😂😂😂😂👍👍👍👍👍👍

Just watched you tube, and one of the adverts was for one of this health checks that knobber has just had. Totally free "I'd they don't find anything"...🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The same guy who literally posted a Q&A last week wanting peoples opinions on him before and after meeting him? And then even took the time to go through/repost the answers?

Exactly. Definitely doesn’t care tho 😂🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Buying followers says it all 😂
Or going between tattle and IG so as to block people with polite but different opinions to you Jakey ! Defo a fish brain in his head as he can’t remember what he says from 1min to the next.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20220416-193516~2.png

Comparing yourself to Bear Grylls because you had no spoon and ripped a piece of the box off to make one...... twit!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
He's stopped caring about what people think but......

- if you disagree with one of his opinions he'll track you down and message people with the same surname as you to understand why you don't like him

- he put up a Q&A asking what you think of him

- he also reads tattle to read exactly what people think of him

- he keeps posting reminders he has stopped caring about what people think just proving he definately does care what people think

- he uses tattle opinions against himself (turkey teeth)

- he deletes negative opinions from the comments

- he calls out negative opinions as trolls and tags the account in his stories

- he blocks accounts with a negative opinion and trawls through tattle to find account names that match his followers to block them too

ETA......Yeah definately doesn't care

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Won’t be long till he works in Asda to pay his bills and soph in Tesco 😂😂
both get no decent ad work and both have no actual job . Panto don’t even want him . He couldn’t get on a radio presenting job either scrapping the barrel at that 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Won’t be long till he works in Asda to pay his bills and soph in Tesco 😂😂
both get no decent ad work and both have no actual job . Panto don’t even want him . He couldn’t get on a radio presenting job either scrapping the barrel at that 😂😂
Could you imagine him working in a supermarket 🙃 He would be the annoying colleague and the one who does the stupid, over the top tannoys that drive customers out. I used to be a supermarket manager and I defo wouldn’t hire him, my word!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He really is one hypocritical delusional idiot 🤦🏻‍♀️ Do you reckon every break he gets he comes on tattle 😂 Oh no course he doesn’t cos he doesn’t care what people think of him 🤥🤥🤥
He refreshes tattle every couple of minutes. He defo can’t wait until his break.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He loves it on tattle

people actually talk about him because no fucker else does 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Bet Jakeys gutted he’s working and missing the new series of BGT tonight, now he can’t get inspo for new sob stories to use 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bet Jakeys gutted he’s working and missing the new series of BGT tonight, now he can’t get inspo for new sob stories to use 😂😂
Surprised he hasn’t auditioned to do his act in his gold pants! Urgh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.