Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well well, I’ve been blocked on my moody profile… and I wouldn’t mind my official profile was blocked for liking someone comment… so he has managed to find my other account under my name and block me… stupid twit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I couldn’t find his insta for ages either!! I think he’s been shadow banned…
He’s been shadowbanned for months. He needs to stop walking round in his boxers all the time, doxxing people and buying followers. He obviously thought changing his username would solve it but it hasn’t 😂 That’s the only reason I wish I wasnt blocked cos I’m not able to report him anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well well well, I’ve been blocked on my moody profile… and I wouldn’t mind my official profile was blocked for liking someone comment… so he has managed to find my other account under my name and block me… stupid twit!!
Was it attached to the same email address as they can block all accounts at the same time if it was

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe how many of you are blocked, the irony is if he wasn’t so handy with the block button he’d be over 1M by now… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Was it attached to the same email address as they can block all accounts at the same time if it was
No, someone hacked me ages ago and I set a new insta on another email and then managed to recover my original page so it was just sat there…. he blocked me weeks ago for liking a comment that someone posted. He has obviously had a scrawl through and decided to block me… the one inboxed him on was a different name and email again.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
No, someone hacked me ages ago and I set a new insta on another email and then managed to recover my original page so it was just sat there…. he blocked me weeks ago for liking a comment that someone posted. He has obviously had a scrawl through and decided to block me… the one inboxed him on was a different name and email again.
He is a cracked pot. Isn’t he?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He may not have 1M followers but he certainly has 1M on his blocked list. What a snowflake can’t handle anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe how many of you are blocked😱 I’m counting down the days until I join you🤦🏼‍♀️😂 Loving all your dp’s with the badge👏🏼🤣

Unfortunately the giveaway is going to come at the right time because I reckon another couple of days & he would be under the 998, but he’s never gonna let that happen🙄 Best we can hope for is he unfollows all his home accounts & there’s a mass exodus but even fake isn’t that stupid😂

E14DC2C4-171D-482D-B4F6-730A8E4F3750.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe how many of you are blocked😱 I’m counting down the days until I join you🤦🏼‍♀️😂 Loving all your dp’s with the badge👏🏼🤣

Unfortunately the giveaway is going to come at the right time because I reckon another couple of days & he would be under the 998, but he’s never gonna let that happen🙄 Best we can hope for is he unfollows all his home accounts & there’s a mass exodus but even fake isn’t that stupid😂

View attachment 1197984
I still think he’s using the dodgy giveaway to cover the fact he’ll purchase the last 2,000 he needs. He’s not had a massive unfollow since the last one so how many more people are they to follow him that aren’t still from last time? He’s still shadowbanned so not easy to find. I think he’d genuinely struggle to find even 1,000 genuine new followers let alone 2,000 giveaway or not. Christ he’s on a ‘grow’ but still losing them 😂 Anyway it’s still taken him a lot longer than he thought (remember he said when on celeb SAS he’d get his million then 😂) and how ever deluded he is, even he knows deep down, that thousands and thousands of his followers aren’t real so the 1,000,000 is a bullshit figure anyway. Plus he knows we all know what a phoney he is 😊 Enjoy it Jakey before Insta does a bot clear out and everyone will see how popular you really are 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
"Make someone's day and smile at them". Just duck off you grief thief. You make our skin crawl. And stop smacking yourself around the head. You look like you should be wearing a straitjacket. 🤑

Screenshot_20220416-114927.png

Screenshot_20220416-114949.png
You box like a bleeping witch! 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder if Sophie’s mum off to stay at soapy su’s when she off on her holiday bobs lol as she says it .Nothing like telling everyone your house is empty 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tiny arms = tiny Cock a doodle do... So sorry been on the Peroni 😆.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He always scratches himself like a monkey. He probably only washes once a week hence the continuous scratching.😂😂
STOP haha🤣🤣🤣🤣this is hilarious. I wish Pom Bear was on this thread she’s amazing at doing funny photos. She does them of bewful gal all the time. I’d give it a whirl but I’m awful at photoshop haha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.