Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen the Adam Sandler/jen anniston movie 'along came polly' and Adams besty (Philip Seymour) in the film is a one bit celebrity from years ago and pays for a film crew to follow him around whilst he prances on stage being the big I am (in the movie) That is Jake. He will end up paying for "crews" to document his life in years to come . 😂

The scene below, watch it 😂

Oh tit.. Just realised that actor has died, JQ will probably reference him for sympathy 🙄
That's one of my favourite films

Reactions: 7
So his chicken nugget is home tomorrow with his pushed aside stepson going to be thousands of stories .Glad the good people on Twitter see threw this grief thief for what he is That hospital gown picture gives me the ick so much with his stupid smug face and his health anxiety is a load of tit he needs to go sort his self out as is a laughing stock

Reactions: 17
Fakey Jakeys got dinosaur arms lol. This made pmsl. In our house when someones got little arms that's what we call em.........Dinosaur arms 😂😂😂Something to do with cartoons of dinosaurs with little arms........... 😂Soz I'm leaving now.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He must be desperately trying to sell this fake story to the national tabloids. Tosser.
He won’t want the Daily Mail getting hold of it 😂 The people who comment on there are savage. Much worse than on here. Saying that he’d probably get the DM to restrict the comments like last time they wrote about him 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Wonder if soph will get a break or a lie in after having the kids on an 11 hour flight? Seen as he’s basically been on holiday for the last 6 months

Reactions: 15
Wonder if soph will get a break or a lie in after having the kids on an 11 hour flight? Seen as he’s basically been on holiday for the last 6 months
Thing is the 3 of them will probably have horrendous jet lag. I know I felt worse coming back from the states than I did going out there. He won’t care. He needs his chicken nugget content. He’ll just see it that they’ve been on holiday while he’s been busy ‘working’ 10-12 hours a week 😂 I’m glad I’m blocked so don’t have to see the hundreds of stories and several grid posts he’s going to do in the next couple of days, trying to up his engagement rate and clawing back the followers he’s been losing 😴

Reactions: 11
He only went for the check up because he saw Adam Frisby post about it and offer a 50% discount and he’s only got ‘health anxiety’ because that’s what Adam said his partner has. He hasn’t an original thought in his tiny little brain. He’s so irrelevant!

Reactions: 14
100% she's had filler in her chin and jaw. She's got a massive chin now and never used to have it. It's disproportionate to the rest of her face. Bodge job. 👎

Reactions: 14
I've just been sent this from friends up north. 😂😂😂
Okay so let's suppose they find something suspicious? What happens then? Will he have to refer himself to his GP for.further investigation. I hope his attention seeking doesn't backfire on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Okay so let's suppose they find something suspicious? What happens then? Will he have to refer himself to his GP for.further investigation. I hope his attention seeking doesn't backfire on him.
I doubt he’s got duck all wrong with him other than being a prize attention seeking prick his behaviour been off the scale lately thinks he’s billy big balls

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.