Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to me for the winning thread title🤦🏼‍♀️

Recap - Still waiting for the magic million😂

Fake has been trying everything in his power to reach that elusive million with no success😂 He shared it to Twitter and got annihilated🤣 He tried to play it down by saying it was all for a laugh when we all know he really is that desperate🤢 He then started following loads of home accounts🤔 It wasn’t his new found fame from promoting cleaning products, he’s actually scraping the bottom of the barrel & joining grows😱😂😂 (For those not in the know this is a follow for a follow back ploy that desperate people use to grow their accounts) This isn’t z lister stuff, this is you’re not even on the list stuff🤣

View attachment 1195881

A wonderful tattler @al255 messaged him (after he had asked his followers to let him know what they thought of him) telling him a few home truths👏🏼 Jake replied with a polite message as if he wasn’t fussed by it, only to then start messaging people with the same surname asking if they knew her & trying to find out more info😱😱

🚩🚩 Stalker alert 🚩🚩
View attachment 1195929

He has been hiding like numbers for his past few posts as they’ve fallen rapidly, so he had to pull something big out the bag as leo4likes isn’t cutting it anymore🤦🏼‍♀️ So he asked for the night off from the job he loves & disappointed the fans that had bought tickets just to see him so that he could do something that he urgently needed to do & couldn’t do any other time…… A full health check! The sick duck is playing on loads of peoples insecurities & anxiety by bragging about going for a full body mot as he suffers from health anxiety🤷🏼‍♀️He knew this would resonate with a lot of people and would get a lot of attention😡 Now gp’s all over the country are going to be inundated with people asking for the same because this twit has got it done, putting more strain on a service that is already buckling☹ He had an mri scan a few weeks ago (supposedly) because of his tinnitus🙄 The results were all clear so why he feels the need to have another is beyond crazy🤷🏼‍♀️ Oh yeah, for content that’s why, he stood grinning like a smug idiot in his hospital gown before he was about to go into the mri scanner because his health check journey was all being filmed😡 He really is a bleep!

View attachment 1195910
View attachment 1195911

Roll on Sunday when Lord Farquaad, Leo4likes & poor forgotten child Fred return from California for more amazing, riveting content🙌🏼 The desperate housewives better get their Tena ladies at the ready because they’ll be creaming their pants in anticipation of seeing the best dad ever reunited with the baby they all love to see🤢

Sophie is in California visiting her sister & family on a trip of a lifetime with her 2 boys, taking in LA & Disneyland but still finds the time to do her ads & affs🙄 Well there’s the wedding of the year to be paid for & another 10 holidays so someone’s got to do it😉

Still not had your lips done or any surgery Soph🤔🤥
View attachment 1195947View attachment 1195948
Excellent recap
This is just an insult to Flyn Ryder! 😂 Ergh he really bleeping fancies himself doesn’t he? 🤢How Sophie let’s him anywhere near her is one of life’s greatest mysteries.

Bet he wouldn’t know how to give a women a proper orgasm and he’s definitely a 3 pumps and a have you cum kind of guy 🙃🤢
Roll on, roll off, roll over....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wtf is he wearing walking around blackpool ???? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂he looks a right twit but then again there are some sights on that sea front lol
Tbf, I havent shown my fella the outfit today. They go to Blackpool every year and one day is shite shirt day, he'd absolutely LOVE something this tragic as his outfit (they have one night where they look like normal, well adjusted adults, the rest of the weekend it's shite shirts, fancy dress and stupid outfits 😂-tradition apparently👍)

• Haha
I don’t want to stick up for him but… when I booked my mum tickets for footloose (she’s old leave her alone 🤣) it said on the website that he wasnt appearing on the Thursday evening so he must of had this health check planned for a while

Reactions: 6
Sophie absolutely omg absolutely and just love it absolutely one word absolutely Sophie you are tit at ads absolutely 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah I reckon he's had the full body checks filmed for something so has taken it off 'due to other work commitments'

Sophie absolutely omg absolutely and just love it absolutely one word absolutely Sophie you are tit at ads absolutely 😂😂😂😂
Her content is as dire as his is 🤦🏻‍♀️ basically crap ads that all the z listers do, aff links, pics of Leo with a snotty nose, plates of food that she probably doesn’t even eat, going to gym and pretend q&as. She’s so desperate to be an influencer that she’s changed her whole accent and appearance, not realising you actually need some sort of personality to be a good ‘influencer’ not act like a piece of wood 🙄

Yeah I reckon he's had the full body checks filmed for something so has taken it off 'due to other work commitments'
I thought this when I realised he was being filmed for it. He could then use the excuse that he had to do a job elsewhere so needed the night off.

Reactions: 11
Little Leo has seemed to have come on in leaps and bounds while they have been away. Sadly come Sunday he will be confined to that bed and kitchen floor for the foreseeable 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Congrats to me for the winning thread title🤦🏼‍♀️

Recap - Still waiting for the magic million😂

Fake has been trying everything in his power to reach that elusive million with no success😂 He shared it to Twitter and got annihilated🤣 He tried to play it down by saying it was all for a laugh when we all know he really is that desperate🤢 He then started following loads of home accounts🤔 It wasn’t his new found fame from promoting cleaning products, he’s actually scraping the bottom of the barrel & joining grows😱😂😂 (For those not in the know this is a follow for a follow back ploy that desperate people use to grow their accounts) This isn’t z lister stuff, this is you’re not even on the list stuff🤣

View attachment 1195881

A wonderful tattler @al255 messaged him (after he had asked his followers to let him know what they thought of him) telling him a few home truths👏🏼 Jake replied with a polite message as if he wasn’t fussed by it, only to then start messaging people with the same surname asking if they knew her & trying to find out more info😱😱

🚩🚩 Stalker alert 🚩🚩
View attachment 1195929

He has been hiding like numbers for his past few posts as they’ve fallen rapidly, so he had to pull something big out the bag as leo4likes isn’t cutting it anymore🤦🏼‍♀️ So he asked for the night off from the job he loves & disappointed the fans that had bought tickets just to see him so that he could do something that he urgently needed to do & couldn’t do any other time…… A full health check! The sick duck is playing on loads of peoples insecurities & anxiety by bragging about going for a full body mot as he suffers from health anxiety🤷🏼‍♀️He knew this would resonate with a lot of people and would get a lot of attention😡 Now gp’s all over the country are going to be inundated with people asking for the same because this twit has got it done, putting more strain on a service that is already buckling☹ He had an mri scan a few weeks ago (supposedly) because of his tinnitus🙄 The results were all clear so why he feels the need to have another is beyond crazy🤷🏼‍♀️ Oh yeah, for content that’s why, he stood grinning like a smug idiot in his hospital gown before he was about to go into the mri scanner because his health check journey was all being filmed😡 He really is a bleep!

View attachment 1195910
View attachment 1195911

Roll on Sunday when Lord Farquaad, Leo4likes & poor forgotten child Fred return from California for more amazing, riveting content🙌🏼 The desperate housewives better get their Tena ladies at the ready because they’ll be creaming their pants in anticipation of seeing the best dad ever reunited with the baby they all love to see🤢

Sophie is in California visiting her sister & family on a trip of a lifetime with her 2 boys, taking in LA & Disneyland but still finds the time to do her ads & affs🙄 Well there’s the wedding of the year to be paid for & another 10 holidays so someone’s got to do it😉

Still not had your lips done or any surgery Soph🤔🤥
View attachment 1195947View attachment 1195948
She just looks an absolute mess

View attachment 1196093
Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle 😂😂😂
Knew it when he said turkey teef 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Agreed. I think he is filming his own documentary about health anxiety due to cancer in his family and the loss of his dad and brother. He will then pitch it to various networks if somebody hasn't already commissioned it- and tbh, he can't keep his big gob shut so if they had, I'm sure we'd have heard about it by now.

He is dead set on being a TV presenter but it is never going to happen.

Reactions: 13
Oh no..... I have been blocked.

I have never even liked or commented on a post of his. So he most definitely reads here!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
His profile is still there. You must have a similar name on insta to here or else I’m not sure how he’s found out who you are?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.