Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcoming our new members of the Fake Jake Prickenden club! Here is your badge ⭐❤ X “one of us, one of us”

How sad is he to find people to block them.. weird. Also does he realise there’s website you can view peoples Instagram stories anonymously, so he can block the whole of Instagram if he wanted and we’d still be able to see what tit and tripe he’s posting…..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone seen the Adam Sandler/jen anniston movie 'along came polly' and Adams besty (Philip Seymour) in the film is a one bit celebrity from years ago and pays for a film crew to follow him around whilst he prances on stage being the big I am (in the movie) That is Jake. He will end up paying for "crews" to document his life in years to come . 😂

The scene below, watch it 😂

Oh tit.. Just realised that actor has died, JQ will probably reference him for sympathy 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So the twit looked here then went threw his 998000 bots to see if any followers have the same name ? and then blocked her .After trying to track our other tattle friend it goes to show the sad bastard is completely deranged and rather than a mri needs a to go find a therapist as is a weird stalker 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh no..... I have been blocked.

I have never even liked or commented on a post of his. So he most definitely reads here!
I still don’t know how he finds the time to do all the checking between here and IG. He isn’t always on the grind as he says ! Well I guess IG is his full-time grind.

Jakey you’ve got far too much time on your hands if you are hunting people down just to block them 😂 Maybe get a job that requires more than 2 hours of work a day so you can fill your day doing something a bit more constructive? Oh sorry you can’t do that though cos your obsession with insta and tattle means you can’t be parted from your phone for that long 🤦🏻‍♀️ For someone who constantly proclaims he doesn’t care what people think of him, you’ve got a funny way of showing it 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I cant think of any other accounts I know that get to 990k and then take 3months + to get too 1mil 🤔
It just doesnt make sense
Plus when he eventually gets to 1mil and the bots get deleted and he is back down to 300k then what?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s clearly skint that’s why he’s resorted to these grow pages …

his life is tragic at this point I feel sorry for him . Imagine being so arsed about how many followers you have when you actually have No mates …

Reactions: 12
“Health anxiety” Bore off. On TV It’s shoved in our faces 1 in 2 people get cancer. He goes on like it’s only his family that has had cancer. As for him being that concerned about it but prepared to let it be filmed and pose for photos before and after, bleeping he’ll, how embarrassing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.