Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

al255

VIP Member
Did they pick Sophie’s friend to win last time? 😮
Someone else might be able to find it (I’ve scrolled through and can’t find it 😩) it’s something along the lines of Sophie and Jake both followed the person who “won”, and on Facebook they’re both from the same town/or nearby x

• Wow
Reactions: 8

mollyann

VIP Member
Also just before anyone thinks I’m sad. It’s crap weather here today, bit gutted as it’s last day of our hols :( boohoo! Indoor pool is freezing (even though it’s meant to be heated!!!!)

Can anyone remember who the person is that won the airwrap and how they’re friends with Sophie etc. I’ve tried to find it but I can’t 😪
No sorry both private accounts but Jake was following them so all bit suspicious if you ask me .The ambassador quiet is her vip trip not all it’s made out to be 😂

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He’s not bothered about the 1M, knows 80% of Instagram isn’t real, yet hasn’t stopped harping on about trying to get to a Million. What a strange mindset.
He’s obviously been reading on here and he is trying to cover himself in case Insta do a purge on Bots and his follower count tumbles 😂

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
I can’t believe how many of you are blocked😱 I’m counting down the days until I join you🤦🏼‍♀️😂 Loving all your dp’s with the badge👏🏼🤣

Unfortunately the giveaway is going to come at the right time because I reckon another couple of days & he would be under the 998, but he’s never gonna let that happen🙄 Best we can hope for is he unfollows all his home accounts & there’s a mass exodus but even fake isn’t that stupid😂

E14DC2C4-171D-482D-B4F6-730A8E4F3750.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

CBS1

Jesus wept!!!! Put 'em away. Like two shrivelled up raisins.. What the actual fuck. Is she getting more repulsive or is it just me? What a fucking dog. 🤑
Lol that she put a birthday cake to cover them up on the next 2 stories :ROFLMAO: Just get a top that covers your patatas fritas!

• Haha

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
there was another he tagged Georgia Willard now been deleted along with another one but can’t remember who he tagged
This is why I’ll never understand how he has followers🤷🏼‍♀️ In saying that the desperados that follow him think it’s great that he calls people out🤢

She looks really iLL
This is what she & her followers think is ‘stunning’ ‘amazing’ ‘beautiful’ ‘🔥🤷🏼‍♀️ Need I go on🤦🏼‍♀️

Hayze2384

Chatty Member
Can you imagine if insta had some kind of glitch or legitimately made buying bots illegal 🤣🤣 im quite upset hes not responded to me! What do i need to do to be in the blocked club! Bearing in mind i have been blocked before on the good old bianca account does that count 🤣
That counts 🤣

al255

VIP Member
Same! My daughter sees her dad for a few hours once a week and occasionally there have been times when we have had to cancel (nursery parties etc) and she doesn't bat an eyelid. She does not give a shit and would much rather see her friends. She knows deep down he is an arse 😂.
Omg! Someone who gets me 😂 he has her one day overnight of a weekend and I think in a few years she won’t want to go 🙄 I just send her now cos I want 10 hours interrupted sleep hahahaha

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
I gotta say I looked at the Turkey face and teeth factory's account and what a place that is. Christ I'd run a mile. Everyone gets the same set of teeth and and the foxes eyes they've done on some "influencers" are diabolical. I can't believe Prickenden would send his mother to this half baked shit hole of a clinic. Omg she's gonna look ridiculous.
Well it must be ‘cheap’. You know Jakey doesn’t give a shit about anyone else.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He will be livid the Potato didn’t get any teletubbies freebies like a few celebs I saw recently did.

i reckon he logged in to her phone to promote his shit Leo post
Probably saw other people getting the freebies and that’s why he’s dressed up hoping he’ll get some. When his z list mates advertise stuff on Insta, he always starts follows the brands obviously hoping for a gig off them to.

I hadn’t thought of that 🤔 and that’s exactly what he’d do. Still think she’ll be back doing aff links before Fred goes back to school though.