Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
The phone tucked in his shorts 🤢
The cat is a boy…? With the name Purdey…I assumed it would be a girl.
Only called it Purdey because it’s his favourite drinks brand that he’s desperate to get a collab with so wouldn’t matter if it was boy or girl. Also notice he spelt it without the ‘e’ on his story. Wonder if thats so he can make an account that the names not already been taken on 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

cazellie

VIP Member
So sorry about your mother in law. I know someone who lost their parents and siblings in a car accident but to this day has never ever put it on social media. He is an attention seeking grief thief 😡
aw thanks x I’ve just been more upset today. Just what the heck was the tellytubby outfit about though?

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Fs! I think you might be right on this one😡 That will be why she’s doing all these aff links for dresses for the hen do🙄 I’m sorry but why would they use a waif like Sophie when there are so many beautiful ‘real’ women they could use😳 If I was getting married & looking at her in wedding dresses I would be in flood of tears thinking I looked like fat nanny boxer😂 She’ll look like a little girl playing dress up🤢 ps I’m not skinny shaming, I just don’t think she looks healthy at all☹ That will be why cunty face was desperate to get to the million🙄

I read that a woman died after getting lipo at that clinic last year😢

This is what I think☹

That’s because in the questions yesterday someone asked how he was, he said “I’m good today but I might not be tomorrow” he’s just keeping it real for his new followers😂

Him & her are both illiterate cunts😂
Exactly. ITS bang on about being size inclusive so if they use her I suppose they are going from 1 end of scale (size 4/6) to the other (Jessontheplussize size 26/28). I don’t even think she models clothes well and that’s not me being bitchy cos I’m not a fan, it’s my honest opinion. The girl who done the bridal drop last year didn’t then get a collab from it so hopefully if this is what Sophie’s big news is, she’ll be in the same position. Only plus point would be Jakey wouldn’t be able to muscle in on it and would hate the attention she’d get from it 😂

• Heart

User8184

Chatty Member
Sophie saying she’s not had lip filler 🤣🤣🤣🤣 yeh alright love…
Her story with the ad, her lips are so much smaller!

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
So fucking desperate for followers he is buying the air wraps to give away 😂😂😂😂 so embarrassing .
So embarrassing that he needs that validation from complete Strangers and will use his kids to gain followers …..
Don’t we know he’s only having giveaways ‘to be nice’. Bellend!

• Haha

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Jesus that’s terrifying. How disgusting!!!!!

Just catching up. Home safe and sound from hols, unpacked etc….. enjoying a proper brew 😂

Hope everyone is ok xxx
Welcome back. Rest up, you will need your strength to deal with Jakey the shitbag !

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Ahhh nanny qvc you are going to look so stupid with turkey teef at your age
Some of the reviews are terrible I would never risk going to turkey for any kind of cosmetic work .But am going on holiday there in July 😂😂😂

View attachment 1208665
She’s defo got a collab or something, that’s the only thing that would make her as happy as what she is saying she is🤦🏼‍♀️ They boobs should not be seen🤢
I saw that I was like omfg .She’s clearly lost to much weight and lost the fullness in her boobs 😳

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Might be an unpopular quote but that child's eyes are bulbous. Absolute bulging eyes 😂😂😂 I know he doesn't have this, but it kind of reminds me of alcoholic fetal syndrome 😱😱 I just had to say this . Regretting it already but it's gonna be posted

• Haha
Reactions: 8

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Likes over time 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Shitty engagement. His likes will continue to decline. He surpassed himself yesterday with the cringefest.

❤❤

Sorry been MIA guys and gals, still on hol. Fly home tomorrow so I’ll be back to my usual self😂

So I commented from my own profile about Jake Doxxing me to the Off Limits post they put of Jake and that they still haven’t replied to my email, shock they deleted my comment 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
Wow. It goes to show they aren’t a proper management company. Bottom Tier !

stargirl23

VIP Member
What’s the betting her, Jake and nanny qvc buy all the stock to make it look like she sold out in minutes like SS’s drop 😂😂

• Haha

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
My daughter who is 2.5, said the word doggo and cow, pig etc before the word momma 😂😂😂which I don’t care about really but I was glad she could say words of animals, colours etc before words she “should” say, I do alot of out of nursery activities with her and these two have NO excuses. They don’t work!
Same! My daughter is four and she can add up big sums (well, big for her age) and could say her entire alphabet and count to 20 before she was 2. But that's because both me and my mom sit with her and teach her! We turn it into games so she finds it fun! I'm a single working parent so these two really do have no excuse whatsoever.

Oh and Jake, my daughter's nursery have actually commented on how bright she is for her age. I don't pretend she's clever for Instagram 😂.

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
So desperate everything is about cash .As if celebrity big brother would have him can you imagine weeks without his phone.And more importantly Jake not a celebrity he’s a z lister panto fool
He wouldn't last a day without his phone. They'd have to surgically remove it from his ✋✋✋

Has this idiot said what work he’s got lined up after footloose? Or does the poor thing need a rest after working so hard 🙄
Asda are taking on Jakey lad😂
He's more Aldi/Iceland......

• Haha

games.orb

Congrats to me for the winning thread title🤦🏼‍♀️

Recap - Still waiting for the magic million😂

Fake has been trying everything in his power to reach that elusive million with no success😂 He shared it to Twitter and got annihilated🤣 He tried to play it down by saying it was all for a laugh when we all know he really is that desperate🤢 He then started following loads of home accounts🤔 It wasn’t his new found fame from promoting cleaning products, he’s actually scraping the bottom of the barrel & joining grows😱😂😂 (For those not in the know this is a follow for a follow back ploy that desperate people use to grow their accounts) This isn’t z lister stuff, this is you’re not even on the list stuff🤣

View attachment 1195881

A wonderful tattler @al255 messaged him (after he had asked his followers to let him know what they thought of him) telling him a few home truths👏🏼 Jake replied with a polite message as if he wasn’t fussed by it, only to then start messaging people with the same surname asking if they knew her & trying to find out more info😱😱

🚩🚩 Stalker alert 🚩🚩
View attachment 1195929

He has been hiding like numbers for his past few posts as they’ve fallen rapidly, so he had to pull something big out the bag as leo4likes isn’t cutting it anymore🤦🏼‍♀️ So he asked for the night off from the job he loves & disappointed the fans that had bought tickets just to see him so that he could do something that he urgently needed to do & couldn’t do any other time…… A full health check! The sick fuck is playing on loads of peoples insecurities & anxiety by bragging about going for a full body mot as he suffers from health anxiety🤷🏼‍♀️He knew this would resonate with a lot of people and would get a lot of attention😡 Now gp’s all over the country are going to be inundated with people asking for the same because this twat has got it done, putting more strain on a service that is already buckling☹ He had an mri scan a few weeks ago (supposedly) because of his tinnitus🙄 The results were all clear so why he feels the need to have another is beyond crazy🤷🏼‍♀️ Oh yeah, for content that’s why, he stood grinning like a smug idiot in his hospital gown before he was about to go into the mri scanner because his health check journey was all being filmed😡 He really is a CUNT!

View attachment 1195910
View attachment 1195911

Roll on Sunday when Lord Farquaad, Leo4likes & poor forgotten child Fred return from California for more amazing, riveting content🙌🏼 The desperate housewives better get their Tena ladies at the ready because they’ll be creaming their pants in anticipation of seeing the best dad ever reunited with the baby they all love to see🤢

Sophie is in California visiting her sister & family on a trip of a lifetime with her 2 boys, taking in LA & Disneyland but still finds the time to do her ads & affs🙄 Well there’s the wedding of the year to be paid for & another 10 holidays so someone’s got to do it😉

Still not had your lips done or any surgery Soph🤔🤥
View attachment 1195947View attachment 1195948
She looks really iLL

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
She's taken the cat??? Just speechless.
So professional 🤦🏻‍♀️ Then again ITS are used to it. Stacey Solomon let’s her kids run riot at her photoshoots 😂

If invited you know he will drop everything and run to South Africa! He will now be hustling behind the scenes to be on the show. I hope they don’t call him up as he will put on his best performance trying to fool viewers that he ain’t a bellend.
He’ll definitely be trying for this. As I said earlier unless 95% of the others who’ve appeared on it turn it down, he’s got no chance. He’s hardly a memorable contestant 👍🏻

Sophie has something exciting happening today so Jake will make it all about him🙄 What a depressing cunt he is, not only a grief thief but a Debbie downer🤢 If Sophie can’t see that he tries to steal her limelight or put a dampener on everything then she deserves the mundane life she’ll have with him🙄View attachment 1212619
Christ he can never say he doesn’t talk about it enough 🙄 He’s such a selfish prick. I remember a certain mate of his posting a picture of himself topless on the day his wife had her first big photoshoot for ITS, and someone actually called him out for doing it on her day. Will say though he didn’t delete the comment or appear to get defensive about it 😂 I wonder if Jakeys got something else up his sleeve for later or will he wait until it’s officially announced and then make it all about him again. Even though the money is probably paying for wedding/honeymoon he will hate the attention she’ll get and the fact he won’t be involved 😂

Last edited: