Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So turned off the likes on his last post with Leo.He pisses me off as if you post your son and stupid bleeping quotes and next o look not enough likes so will hide it 😡And calling Leo bro ffs bro grow up and why’s Sophie trying to hide in the background? See if she keeps off until Monday like she said
You can’t hide the likes from Tattle Jake 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He is aging so badly. All that smoking. Haven’t seen him inhale a few of his anxiety gummies recently, your due an ad Jake; either this evening or the morning; thanks

Reactions: 16
So turned off the likes on his last post with Leo.He pisses me off as if you post your son and stupid bleeping quotes and next o look not enough likes so will hide it 😡And calling Leo bro ffs bro grow up and why’s Sophie trying to hide in the background? See if she keeps off until Monday like she said
It shows just how shallow he is. Leaves likes on when he gets a decent amount otherwise off they go. You think he’d take the hint and realise people get bored with the same content over and over but I suppose what else has he got to post? I reckon an ad for gin maybe coming up soon after the tag yesterday 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Him in that tellytubby outfit....duck sake he's more like David Brent than David Brent. Made me think of the scene where Brent is dressed up in the Bernie Clifton style ostrich costume because he thinks it's "wacky" but nobody else is impressed.
There are various similarities to Brent -

Leather jacket (definitely Sergio Georgini rather than Armani)
The earring
"Go fetch the guitar"
The incessant desperation to be liked and famous
Acting the fool with perpetually unimpressed co-workers.

He IS Brent (but without the likeability and vulnerability).

• Haha
Here we go both saddos and need following to win his giveaway.Would rather stick pins in my eyeballs.So will get your million at the cost of £1200 on products most people would dream of having that kind of cash to throw in the air at tit Instagram ads 😡

• Heart
Here we go both saddos and need following to win his giveaway.Would rather stick pins in my eyeballs.So will get your million at the cost of £1200 on products most people would dream of having that kind of cash to throw in the air at tit Instagram ads 😡
One word - DESPERATE 😴
He won’t turn the likes off on this post 😂

Reactions: 12
Was that one of the giveaway dysons in baby contents mouth? Great, a hair curler covered in spit

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Him in that tellytubby outfit....duck sake he's more like David Brent than David Brent. Made me think of the scene where Brent is dressed up in the Bernie Clifton style ostrich costume because he thinks it's "wacky" but nobody else is impressed.
There are various similarities to Brent -

Leather jacket (definitely Sergio Georgini rather than Armani)
The earring
"Go fetch the guitar"
The incessant desperation to be liked and famous
Acting the fool with perpetually unimpressed co-workers.

He IS Brent (but without the likeability and vulnerability).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So the desperate fool has launched his amazing comp like who wouldn't follow him to win 🤮🤮 you know what would be amazing if she reached a million before him. Its unlikely but it would make my day 😂 oh Jake will u give Leo a tissue his nose is rank, he might wipe it himself since neither u or his mother will 🤷🏻

Tag a friend, both must follow us - this is vital. Oh DO duck off!! Desperate saddos, what sort of life is that!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So bleeping desperate for followers he is buying the air wraps to give away 😂😂😂😂 so embarrassing .
So embarrassing that he needs that validation from complete Strangers and will use his kids to gain followers …..

Whatever he says he knows he would be nowhere near 1 million followers without the dodgy giveaways, buying bots and begging for followers on other z lister accounts. He really thinks that once he gets a million and she gets quarter of a million, a whole new world of influencing and job opportunities will open up for them. There are so many z list couples on Instagram that are both well known (be honest without Jake and being pied on celebs go dating where would Sophie be?) with a lot more followers than 1,250,000 between them. In fact a lot of them couples just one of them have more than that by themselves but I’ve never seen any of them show the desperation these two have. Enjoy your million Jake knowing like you it’s fake and the only way you’ll maintain it is by buying followers or doing beggy giveaways 👍🏻
Edit: begging on Twitter again as well 😴

Last edited:
  • Heart
So bleeping desperate for followers he is buying the air wraps to give away 😂😂😂😂 so embarrassing .
So embarrassing that he needs that validation from complete Strangers and will use his kids to gain followers …..
Don’t we know he’s only having giveaways ‘to be nice’. Bellend!

• Haha
His eye bleeping the camera while in Leo’s room has finally finished me off.Listen Jake a word of advice stop looking at yourself constantly you are not all that whatsoever.Enjoy your beggy million but us all of here see you for what you are.Sophie staying off Instagram lasted 12 hours those two deserve each other 🤮

Reactions: 14
I’ve just caught up on all their stories for the first time today🤦🏼‍♀️

Jake is still an attention seeking bleep that spends more time looking at himself on his phone than he does his own child🙄 The ‘begging for followers’ giveaway is up, he’ll be lucky to get 500 legit new followers off the back of this😂 I take it the grid post of him dressed as a teletubby with golden child is getting saved for another day, all about the content🙄

Sophie is a bullshitter🤥 All that crap about staying off Instagram for the rest of Freddie’s holidays, would help if Freddie was actually there🤦🏼‍♀️ He’s obviously away to stay with his dad seeing as he’s just back from holiday (which isn’t a bad thing) instead of using him as an excuse why not be honest & say that she’s boring & has zero content so won’t be on her stories😂

Su, su su where do I even start?😂😂 An ambassador? Wtf! What exactly will you be doing for them😂 In other words Jake has reached out & they’ve said you’ll still need to pay so he’s asked them to give you a fancy title to make you feel better about it🤣🤣 I’m hazarding a guess that your teeth are cream/yellow due to all the cigarettes you smoke🤷🏼‍♀️ I really hope she comes home resembling a 🐴, I cannot wait for this transformation😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Don’t we know he’s only having giveaways ‘to be nice’. Bellend!
Yes that’s why people have to follow them both 😂. The day he does a giveaway that doesn’t involve him profiting from it in some way, then he can say he’s doing it ‘to be nice’. Is there actually people out there that believe all the crap that constantly spouts out from his mouth?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.