Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't even begin with JQ as he's done excatly what we all predicted.. Admittedly off the charts dressed as a telly tubby but his content isn't ground breaking or even remotely entertaining. 😴

However If he dare do a post tonight about Christian Ronaldo I will be disgusted. He's already liked ladbibles post dedicated to the tragedy with a 💔 emoji. He will be lower then low if he does a Tom type story and post to gain any type of engagement.

But over to nanny QVC who is going to spend the next week bragging about her hotel and freebies all for her vanity, read the room grandma gurny not everyone gets freebies and 75% of your audience are probably struggling with bills, fuel and life in general but dipshit over here spends her day pottering in the garden,coffee shops and making notes on the shows she watched the night before.

She literally was looking down at her notes she'd made for BGT. Does her husband not sit there and think what a bleeping idiot? She must say "ooooh Matthew I will talk about this on my page tomorrow" does he go, yeah great they'll love that or does he die inside a little and regret the marriage 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m surprised he hasn’t posted a story tagging Ronaldo in it saying “DM me bro, I’ve had lots of loss in my life always here for a chat” 🙄🙄🙄🙄🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
What z lister do you know buys followers every day and grows and even buys air wraps telling folk to follow them both ?

genuin question because I’ve seen none

Reactions: 16
I can't even begin with JQ as he's done excatly what we all predicted.. Admittedly off the charts dressed as a telly tubby but his content isn't ground breaking or even remotely entertaining. 😴

However If he dare do a post tonight about Christian Ronaldo I will be disgusted. He's already liked ladbibles post dedicated to the tragedy with a 💔 emoji. He will be lower then low if he does a Tom type story and post to gain any type of engagement.

But over to nanny QVC who is going to spend the next week bragging about her hotel and freebies all for her vanity, read the room grandma gurny not everyone gets freebies and 75% of your audience are probably struggling with bills, fuel and life in general but dipshit over here spends her day pottering in the garden,coffee shops and making notes on the shows she watched the night before.

She literally was looking down at her notes she'd made for BGT. Does her husband not sit there and think what a bleeping idiot? She must say "ooooh Matthew I will talk about this on my page tomorrow" does he go, yeah great they'll love that or does he die inside a little and regret the marriage 😂😂
I thought this when I saw the terrible news about Cristiano and wondered if he’d comment on his post or do a post himself. If he does I don’t think he’ll get away with it like he did with Tom. I really hope he has the decency to keep his mouth and social media quiet on this occasion

Reactions: 14
But what's new? The dish? The high chair? Or the kid? 🤷‍♀️😂
Silicone dishes have been around decades. “Prison trays” as we used to call them. Quick search on Amazon can get one for £8 delivered next day. Nobody is going to pay their prices for them…. Get a grip

Reactions: 11
Sorry but he better f*%@ off about his sadness … my own mother in law has prob days to live with cancer so if I see anything from him about his dad or bro I will personally message him. I lost my dad to cancer when I was 31. But do I broadcast it no!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Must have the same management for her to be doing a story for turkey teeth 🦷 unfollowed as she’s gone to the dark side lol
Yup she’s off limits too. How sad that a supposed actor, singer, presenter, dad of the year, has to rely on ex reality show contestants to help him achieve his life long ambition of 1,000,000 followers. Christ she was on a reality show for 6 weeks a couple of years ago and she’s got more followers than him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry but he better f*%@ off about his sadness … my own mother in law has prob days to live with cancer so if I see anything from him about his dad or bro I will personally message him. I lost my dad to cancer when I was 31. But do I broadcast it no!
Sending you so much love ❤

Reactions: 8
So sorry about your mother in law. I know someone who lost their parents and siblings in a car accident but to this day has never ever put it on social media. He is an attention seeking grief thief 😡

Reactions: 11
So sorry about your mother in law. I know someone who lost their parents and siblings in a car accident but to this day has never ever put it on social media. He is an attention seeking grief thief 😡
aw thanks x I’ve just been more upset today. Just what the heck was the tellytubby outfit about though?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How do you see his followers count? Anyone got an updated number? I'm betting he hits the million and then loses at least 2k of them back below the 1million mark again.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm so sorry, sending you and your partner love. I lost my mum and dad when I was 20 and then 21, I don't harp on social media. I don't bring it up to get affection, I acknowledge their birthdays and that's it because most people my age still have their parents and don't understand the heartache.

JQ still has him mum, Stepdad, his other siblings blah blah blah. But the way he goes on he's left completely alone with no support or other family. Try being an orphan JQ by the time your 21 and attempting navigating life. You'd bleeping moan then.

Silicone dishes have been around decades. “Prison trays” as we used to call them. Quick search on Amazon can get one for £8 delivered next day. Nobody is going to pay their prices for them…. Get a grip
And they sell these for £17?! Plus delivery. Twats

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.