Jake Quickenden #15 Road to 1 mill is a long one for Jake maybe he’d have got there if he wasn’t so FAKE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NO WAY I have never seen that video before

Reactions: 12
He really is horrible ain’t he?! Proper vile little Cunt…
Well done for keeping hold of this gem of reality and it definitely needs to go on the wiki

Reactions: 19
He’s not going to be happy when he sees that He’s really struggling to keep his temper on Twitter today. Trying to banter but you can tell he’s really pissed off and this video will make his day even better I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a pity party/anxiety day for Jakey

Reactions: 19
How do you view this please

Reactions: 3
Hopefully .....

Reactions: 7
He looked a bit out of it there. Rude bellend . Not a surprise to us but his minions would be.

It won’t let me view it so I don’t know what it is
Just a video of him swearing and saying his mum is a better influencer than him and Sophie. He also said he is only doing it to pay for their baby and if anyone doesn’t like it they can fuck off. It must be from last year. He came across nasty.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
This is one hell of a recap!!!! I hope he’s read this and digested it - probably not!!!

Reactions: 13
Completely agree! He was likeable and - dare I say it- quite humble a few years ago, came across as a generally nice guy.

Now he's a desperate, arrogant, cringey beg prone to temper tantrums.

Reactions: 17
Can that video be put on Twitter?

Reactions: 7
Wow that video is incredible, well done!! Never saw that before but wow. What an absolute cunt. Don’t have a baby if you can’t afford to pay for it! Most people get a proper job to support their families not beg like a prick and sell any old shit while selling their child’s privacy to fund their life

He probably has soph log in aswell and comments to himself I mean who the fuck says that

People will unfollow to mug him off. It happens all the time with wannabe celebs. They celebrate hitting 200k etc and straight after the announcement they go back to 199k. Same will happen with jakey
I really hope so will laugh my head off! How embarrassing to draw so much attention to hitting that 1M milestone and then to drop followers

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.