Jake Quickenden #15 Road to 1 mill is a long one for Jake maybe he’d have got there if he wasn’t so FAKE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Send it into them

Reactions: 16
The show has been cancelled so he is going up the gym after watching two pigeons having relations lol . His black tee shirt looks gross..

Reactions: 7
I have no idea how... but, it may be worth doing the wiki on him so that if he has directed any new peeps over they can see all the bullshit he's been up to? Would be nice for him as well probably so he can see how much of liar and a twat he is all in one place

He definitely needs a wiki especially teaching his baby to put a plastic bag over his head with no air !!!!

He definitely needs a wiki especially teaching his baby to put a plastic bag over his head with no air !!!!
I am going to make a start on it tonight ladies I’m going to spend today going back over the threads, getting photographic & video evidence we’ve collected & will put it all together

Reactions: 34
I am going to make a start on it tonight ladies I’m going to spend today going back over the threads, getting photographic & video evidence we’ve collected & will put it all together
Good luck To be honest you are the best woman for the job

Reactions: 19
I was curious what the fall out with soapy su was if you could add to the wiki

Reactions: 9
Always gotta get the troll card out hasn’t he. He’ll still be banging on about that at Leo’s 18th Birthday party
He will be banging on about it on his death bed

View attachment 1177130
If it doesn’t matter why are you being such a BEG
I see you tattlers Hopefully some come here & see Jake for what he really is
I reckon he has hit the road to one million in his blocked list cos heaven forbid you have a difference of opinion I even said to him when I called him a cringey beggy bastard that it must kill him that Chris Hughes has more followers than him

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Can this be pinned at the top?! Not sure if you can do that on here...

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.