Jake Quickenden #14 Buying followers for the gram, took Leo on loose woman and nobody gave a damn😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The irony is for what he earns some already earn it with legitimate jobs, 9-5, not having to sell their soul or use their kids for advertising….not having to sell fabreze or savers

Reactions: 20
Louder for the people at the back!

Reactions: 19
How many ads can Sophie do for tescosfoods? I bet she doesnt even get paid for every advert because no way are they going to keep paying for her shit content. She probably got paid an amount and she keeps advertising it to try and get more brand deals. Oh and surprise surprise Freddie only makes the grid when she’s getting paid for it. She’s as bad as dickhead for using their kids for content

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
This needs to be included in the recap. Kudos

Reactions: 13
Cringeworthy

Reactions: 13
Seriously, Leo looks so disinterested in that video. It’s embarrassing that he’s put that on

Reactions: 18
why were Freddy and Sophie not included in the video?! He’s such a selfish narcissistic wanker. I used to feel sorry for Sophie but now I don’t - if my husband wanted to have a professional video made of just him and our daughter you can gurantee I’d be saying something! Makes me sick how he plays the Father Of The Year card yet he is completely incapable of looking after Leo by himself for a full day - have we ever seen evidence of this? I’m currently at work and my partner is working from home looking after our 1 year old - and he won’t dump her on the pavement outside in a strop when I come back

It's so unprofessional. I know someone in RL who works in musical theatre, she's at the level of leading role in big production, famous, west end shows (so way above Jake!) And she is clearly aware that she has, to a degree, a fan base, because I don't think I have ever seen her post anything moaning and definitely nothing negative about work, she is proud of what she does, she loves it and most importantly she realises that fans don't want her ruining the 'magic' of it by whinging about how tired she is!

She doesn't even moan or whinge on her personal Facebook page, and she's a parent too Jake! - you're not the only parent who does 7 shows a week and late nights!

Reactions: 21
Surely they have other footage filmed from their walk, maybe of him/Fred, him/dophy or even all of them together?! That morning couldn't have just been about JQ and golden boy?? But he was probably making Fred watch from the sidelines holding his tacky coat whilst dophy was busy 'influencing' her aff links or asking for suggestions on good walking routes around Essex

JQ would have demanded that quickly walk out together and an edited version the second the videographer got back to his studio so he could post for content ASAP and show what an incredible dad he is (never seen a baby wanting to struggle out of their dad's arms more!!)

So I do believe there will be atleast another two or 3 videos in the same format to be released on their social media's in the coming weeks..

Reactions: 17
Omg is she not the cringiest most annoying wannabe celebrity ever ! The way she talks with those weird lips and chin and she looks so bored ! No personality whatsoever!

she is a doormat as far as dickhead is concerned she wants the z lister life and puts up with his idiotic and selfish behaviour so she can try and be a influencer …. Trouble is she has the personality of dishwater and looks like a fish so can’t see how on earth she thinks she is someone people give a crap about

Reactions: 16
So he’s suddenly had “tinnitus” for the last however long, but he’s been in a room full of people singing, he isn’t wearing his ear plugs, and he’s just claimed to have ate and drank all the wrong things that make it worse? what planet does he live on. He’s an absolute joke

Reactions: 18
Hahahahaha oh my GOD I am crying at that video….it’s CRAP! Leo is trying to wriggle away from his Dad, Jakes there acting like Dad of the year, Leo face screwed up like he’s whinging Keep trying Jake, it’s painful watching your desperation

He’s started following some MMA celeb thing that he’s not been invited to do
I reckon he might have been asked if he wasn’t doing footloose. I’m only saying that cos if you look at the ‘celebs’ involved, they are about the same calibre of celeb as Jakey. I thought Boxstar was scraping the barrel with their lineup when he was on, but the people on this are even more z list if possible. Probably putting himself out there in case they do another one

Reactions: 8
I don't understand his constant need to prove what an amazing dad he is. It's almost like he wants Leo to want and need him constantly. He is going to have a shock when Leo is 3-4 and turns into an absolute horror bag . They're like mini teenagers at that age and will defy you on absolutely everything. Plus, children always want Mommy over Daddy because for 9 months they literally LIVED inside their mother. Jake you will never be the favoured parent. It doesn't mean Leo loves you any less. Just get over it.

Reactions: 17
Also Leo spends so much more time with his mum so human nature he’s going to gravitate towards her first He chooses to spend 6 days every week away from him He can say it’s his ‘job’ and he’s providing for his family but that’s just his excuse. Yes I can’t imagine anyone is knocking down his door to offer him work but I’m sure if he set his sights lower he could have found work closer to home.

Reactions: 11
Sophie’s video probably on the back of his solo offering seeing he left the rest of the family out.Is he off to see his long suffering bestie Chris today

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.