Jake Quickenden #14 Buying followers for the gram, took Leo on loose woman and nobody gave a damn😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t be surprised if his latest woe is me is down to Sophie going to LA with the kids and his way of trying to make her feel bad for going without him. How dare she fly off on holiday when he is finding everything really tough and needs his family around him. He’s controlling and deep down hates she is going off with Leo and he’s not involved!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
His obsession with social media ain’t healthy . I’m genuinely concerned and I’m shocked that nobody has actually told him yet .

To make a insta for a baby is weird but to actually comment on photos on your own grid from the baby’s account is even more weird . Jake controls the baby account and is commenting on his own post . That ain’t normal it literally ain’t normal . Unhinged ain’t the word he needs help . He’s basically talking to himself through his baby’s account

also why the need to bring his brother and dad up every two minutes .He really is a weird sick twisted person !!

Reactions: 21
Tattle full on called it on the ‘grief tourist for someone he never met followed by sympathy vote by wheeling out the dad and brother’. Well done trolls on the bingo
I honestly think he needs an intervention now, by his family, his agent, etc.
He's becoming a liability. He's an annoying cunt, we all know that, but there is obviously an underlying problem too
His phone should be taken off him at this point, and he needs to sort himself out.

Reactions: 20
I seen Jake on loose women and thought I remember him from xfactor. I actually thought he seemed quite down to earth in that interview and then came across this thread as I comment on a few others. Omg how wrong was I. He is an absolute wanker. This must be how he fools people into liking him. Doing interviews acting so down to earth and saying he doesn't care about trolls. The reality is so far from it. I actually detest this man now . he has now seen grief posts can get engagement so god help us with future posts. I can't believe I thought he came across well

Reactions: 18
I agree with you somebody needs to say something . His obsession with social media is the worst I’ve ever seen . He literally films everything . Leo has been put in danger many times ( bag over his head ) why his dad films . Sliced his hand open because his parents to busy on social media !! Funnily enough Jake never posted about that because he knows it’s his fault !!

the constant buying followers every day . Beggy behaviour and using people’s death to gain . Filming female colleagues at work on the toilet . Rolling around a hotel room semi naked doing cartwheels like a manic man . i could go on but it’s obvious he’s insane and needs telling . Soph needs to also intervene he’s pushed Freddie out completely and turned her against her own son to favour Leo like he’s some celebrity kid when he ain’t .

Reactions: 17
Eeeexxxxxccccuuuuussssseeeee meeeeee

As if he got the chocolate biscuits on his own

Reactions: 15
Eeeexxxxxccccuuuuussssseeeee meeeeee

As if he got the chocolate biscuits on his own
And if he did she needs to remove the biscuit barrel from the coffee table. She needs to toddler proof her house it's an accident waiting to happen

Reactions: 17
Is he even capable of looking after himself whilst Sophie is away? He'll be like a teenager left home alone, eating weetabix out of saucepans after day 3 because he hasn't done any washing up. The house will be a shit tip and he'll get Nanny QVC to come tidy up before Sophie comes back. I think he's going to have a massive meltdown whilst she's away. It's on the cards, he's even more manic, neurotic and lacking self awareness than usual. There's a real bitter, sick desperation to him right now. I think he's going to throw a massive wobbler and I am HERE FOR IT.

Reactions: 25
And if he did she needs to remove the biscuit barrel from the coffee table. She needs to toddler proof her house it's an accident waiting to happen
He already split his hand open . Pair are thick and only care about social media . No wonder Freddie goes his dads most the week bet he hates going home l

Reactions: 14
Urgh I’ve just made a new insta to look at his stories as I feel like I’m missing out on being a hater cos I can’t view them properly WELL he’s a joke isn’t he. He realised how many likes he was getting on posts that related to death etc soooo what a surprise ….

Reactions: 11
You know what, I popped into Savers this morning to pick up a few bits. I remembered Lying Jakey’s advert as I walked past the cleaning products and I burst out laughing .

He needs a mental health assessment and put on a section 2.....
He's fucking deranged.
The problem is , the more he gets being passed over for jobs the worse he becomes. He is so cracked now and beyond help as far as I can see. He is an entitled narcissist and can’t understand why the media isn’t licking his ass and giving him all the opportunities he craves!

Reactions: 13
I hope so .

Reactions: 10
He said his brother craves a quiet life so stays out of things. He was asked ages ago in one of his Q&As. I bet he can’t stand the Bellend.

Reactions: 14
Yes Sophie is growing on me now he's just a prick tho and she could do better!

Reactions: 4
Apart from he’s not got anywhere near the likes he was getting from Toms death. Likes are public at the moment but he’ll be watching them like a hawk all day and won’t be long til he’s not happy with the amount and turns them off again.

I have genuinely no idea how he doesn’t see an issue in trying to cash in on a poor man’s death. Vile.

Reactions: 9
I do wonder if he listens to his mother. She is aware of this site so surely must know that people are concerned about his manic behaviour. Maybe she is and he doesn’t listen. She doesn’t seem to have seen him in a while nor been to his show. Again we only see a small snippet of someone’s life on social media but he does include everything to his unless they have fallen out (cue a montage of mum pics…)

Reactions: 10
He’s definitely on a mission for sympathy, comments and likes again The stories today I can’t get my head round the fact a young woman has just been tragically widowed with 2 children under the age of 3 to look after, who will now grow up not knowing their dad and he’s trying to make it all about him as usual. Wednesdays post was distasteful enough without him now trying to gain engagement again cos his dad and brother passed away years ago People obviously feel the same as the likes on his latest post are no way near the likes on the post he did on Tom. He really needs to read the room better and stop playing the grief card at every given opportunity I wonder if he’s too grief stricken to get his wallet out and buy some more followers today…

Reactions: 19
He’s not going g to be on IG for the rest of Friday….. 2 -3 hrs later up pops another story this is why ppl think he’s a frickin idiot. Just can’t help himself!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.