Jake Quickenden #13 Went on telly looking like Ali G..."Come see footloose?" Nah Jake, not even for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a waste of time and can actually fill the ear with candle wax 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣 why would you even go for that knowing you are having an MRI for headaches etc ???
0E7A79E8-CE7D-440B-9905-26F537AD4731.png

Reactions: 6
Sophie, while you’re reading tattle, it is a constant source of amazement to me that you clearly favour Benji Button above your very well mannered and smart eldest child. One day, Benji will grow up and lose that dependence he has on you and by then, Freddie will have flown the nest.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sophie, while you’re reading tattle, it is a constant source of amazement to me that you clearly favour Benji Button above your very well mannered and smart eldest child. One day, Benji will grow up and lose that dependence he has on you and by then, Freddie will have flown the nest.
Sophie wants to be famous. It was clear from her desperate attempt at Eyal. Then not long after she suddenly met z lister Jake, has a different accent and different work ethic. Fair play to her for grifting her way to an influencer lifestyle even if it means with that overbearing wanker

She’s made it clear she can’t even stand his mum. When Leo was born Jake went on his own and when his mum bought clothes she filmed herself turning her nose up.

If that’s the price of ‘fame’ let the two of them get on with it

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sophie wants to be famous. It was clear from her desperate attempt at Eyal. Then not long after she suddenly met z lister Jake, has a different accent and different work ethic. Fair play to her for grifting her way to an influencer lifestyle even if it means with that overbearing wanker

She’s made it clear she can’t even stand his mum. When Leo was born Jake went on his own and when his mum bought clothes she filmed herself turning her nose up.

If that’s the price of ‘fame’ let the two of them get on with it
Can someone fill me in on this? Eyal from LI?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m thinking Jake wants to be invited as a guest to #F1 😂 they don’t invite ppl they have never heard of. #KeeptryingJake🏁

Old su must have more money than sense, that flooring looks virtually the same. She's just another BHOI (bored housewife of insta)! Yesterday she said she had to have a different mop head for each different room, that's not fucked up at all. I mean I can understand having a different mophead for toilets and bathrooms but for each different room is a bit much. She's so boring, who told her her rundown of the previous days TV is a good idea? Ffs! Make it stop. 😂
Don’t worry she will be wandering around her garden soon telling us how to break off a twig or paint the fence!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So, he reckons he was meant to check out of his hotel room at 11 and he mistakenly thought it was 12, he's doing his yoga in his boxers 🤢 and in walks a family!!
So does he think anyone is actually gonna believe that happened. Desperate twit

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
He’s now a massive F1 Fan it seems. Never mentioned it before. Tagging in SkySports on his posts too. Embarrassing. Thinks he’s going to be the Chris Hughes of Horse Racing.

• Haha
I to have now reported him to ASA about his constant stories about F1. I know he’s desperate enough to tag people and companies to try and get work but the amount of stories he has done regarding this in the last few days, it’s quite obvious he’s getting paid to do it but thinks he’s above having to put ad on them. Whoever is paying him should demand their money back. It’s glaringly obvious he hasn’t got a clue who/what he’s talking about 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So, he reckons he was meant to check out of his hotel room at 11 and he mistakenly thought it was 12, he's doing his yoga in his boxers 🤢 and in walks a family!!
Yeah because hotels don’t clean rooms before they let the next people into the room🙄 He really is scraping the bottom of the barrel with his content😂 Keep it up Fake because your new followers will be thinking the same as us “what a bleep😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Biggest load of BS. He thinks this makes a funny story for his followers where in fact it just shows he’s full of tit 💩

• Haha
Oh the hotel will be pleased to know that hevis telling his less than I million followers that they don't bother cleaning the room or changing the beds between guests. Honestly Jake give it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t think he’s in a hotel it was a flat so probably air bnb but again, the host would have cleaners in between guests and probably only one set of spare keys that he has to drop off to give to the next people.

He’s clearly bullshitting. Sophie has called him out before for being a liar too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.